It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I have come to the same conclusions that harmonics were used to separate the water molecule. An important factor is the atomic weights of the separated elements. Hydrogen is 1 and oxygen is 16. We end up with H2 and O which is a 1 to 8 ratio. If you look carefully at the geometry of the Grand Gallery and the corbelled sides it looks like a separating and storage vessel for hydrogen and oxygen which is under pressure. The antechamber connects with the Grand gallery at the bottom of the topmost vertical wall. 1/8th of the space at the top is H2 and 7/8ths is O. The antechamber certainly looks like an intake manifold for a combustion chamber. 4 gates with the 2 closest to the Kings Chamber recessed into the floor. A tight seal was needed. Let us remember now that the walls of the Kings Chamber were heavily scored. An explosion? Not just one, there was rhythmic combustion taking place. The four granite "gates" of the antechamber would have been held in an open position until enough combustible material was present. The 3 closest to the Grand Gallery would have been closed and the 4th would have been dropped. A small pebble of flint was found under this gate. Granite and flint? A spark! The 4 gates were ingenious as the initial explosion in the Kings Chamber would create a shock wave that would interact with these gates in sequence allowing more fuel in and repeating the process. Now lets look at the rows of granite blocks above the Kings Chamber. 5 tiers of massive granite slabs. Not any old granite but Aswan granite which has the highest quartz crystal content in the world. Through rhythmic combustion the shockwave would have been dual purpose. Allow in more fuel and unsettle the overhead granite. Ever hear of piezoelectric energy? As the resulting shockwave passed through the top tier of granite blocks the next one would be entering the bottom tier. A constant, steady flow of electricity. Did this refuel spaceships? Not sure. Humankind went from beasts of burden to landing on the moon in 100 years. Aliens or advanced humans?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Not quite sure how to use this site yet but will learn. I would like to set up a thread but I guess I need a bunch more posts. Hope I interested someone with my first post. Am curious about other peoples insights on the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Here are thoughts on the pyramid machine and while I recognize the water charging as an important feature it was not the main focus of the device .. Pyramids were multi functional providing charged water ..unlimited energy by tapping the plasma sheath and reconnection points and creating a hole in time/space or a portal .

www.abovetopsecret.com... ... see diagram ..thought are fleshed out a bit in the next few pages

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The electromagnetic energy produced could very well have bent or ruptured space time. I believe it bent the earths magnetic field close to ground level. The Sahara deserts existence is still a mystery. Solar radiation would certainly account for it being there. If Khufus pyramid did cause this the earths rotation would have wiped out biologics in North Africa. I wish we knew a lot more about electromagnetism.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Did you not see that 70lb ball float in Hutchinsons' video?

Have you replicated the experiment and concluded with the same results?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are just stuck in the paradigm that assumes that humans today are actually advanced in technology.

I think many see it as the opposite.

That humans were actually technologically advanced to build the Pyramids by their own using the available tools we have now found through archeological digs in the area.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Interesting accusation, yet far from the truth. First of all, I don't posses the arrogance to believe we are the only sentient beings in the universe. Humankind hasn't even learned to crawl yet much less walk. I try to remain objective and base my findings on observations. Not just my own either. Energy was created and used for a specific purpose. That my friend is the knowledge I seek. WHAT WAS THAT PURPOSE?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by audibear
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Interesting accusation, yet far from the truth. First of all, I don't posses the arrogance to believe we are the only sentient beings in the universe. Humankind hasn't even learned to crawl yet much less walk. I try to remain objective and base my findings on observations. Not just my own either. Energy was created and used for a specific purpose. That my friend is the knowledge I seek. WHAT WAS THAT PURPOSE?

Howdy audibear

Interesting remarks

You said this

Humankind hasn't even learned to crawl yet much less walk

Then said this

I try to remain objective and base my findings on observations

...and what observation leads you to make the first statement - to what criteria/race are you comparing humankind too?

You also stated

Energy was created and used for a specific purpose.

You are assigning reality to an unevidence hypothesis, you have no scientific evidence that 'energy' was created in the manner you claim. If you do please link to it or summary why you think it occurred.

From above you also made the claim

Not any old granite but Aswan granite which has the highest quartz crystal content in the world

Does it? How do you know that - do you have a geological PRP that so states?

You also made this claim

Let us remember now that the walls of the Kings Chamber were heavily scored

I've been in that chamber three times and don't recall it being 'scored', could you provide a PRP that so states or images that shows this?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk... Try out this website and it may answer some of your questions. And yes, it is a hypothesis on the energy created. I should not have spoken in exactitudes. It upsets me when others do it and did it myself. My apologies. I do have a working theory here and would like help from anyone to prove parts or all of it. Tough job. As far as the crawling and walking statement, when we can travel great distances in the universe then we are walking. Warping space or achieving light speed or crossing other dimensions. The moon isn't very far away and that's the only "advertised" feather in our caps for modern humankind as far as distance travelled. My theory is out there on what the function of the pyramid was. If anyone can disprove me, that's cool. If you can help prove this then that would be cooler. Thanks.........Dale

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by audibear

Interesting accusation, yet far from the truth.

Accusation? of what?

First of all, I don't posses the arrogance to believe we are the only sentient beings in the universe.

Are you insinuating that I do for some reason? if so why?

Humankind hasn't even learned to crawl yet much less walk. I try to remain objective and base my findings on observations. Not just my own either. Energy was created and used for a specific purpose. That my friend is the knowledge I seek. WHAT WAS THAT PURPOSE?

What was the purpose of you posting this?

I have no idea.

All I posted was my thoughts/opinion, hence why I wrote "I think" to begin the sentence with.

Sorry for any misunderstanding

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The scoring of the rose granite in the Kings Chamber is a well documented fact. Can anyone help me to account for that? No soot yet proof of very high heat. Had to have been a clean burning material. Such as hydrogen?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The scoring of the rose granite in the Kings Chamber is a well documented fact. Can anyone help me to account for that? No soot yet proof of very high heat. Had to have been a clean burning material. Such as hydrogen?

The Ark was positioned in the Kings Chamber .. The "Ark was a thing of Fire " Pyramid " Fire in Middle " the dimensions of the Coffer work from the physical point of view .

Granite becomes electrically conductive at 500 Degrees .. If the Ark was a plasma device the discharge would be quenched in the chamber becoming electrically active and charging the structure

The Granite would be conductive and it will transfer in the direction of the granite above the Kings chamber towards the top of the structure .

I go into this on the Stargates are real thread Here ...

If the Grand Gallery and Kings chamber are NOT a mistake of engineering the offset indicates the likely presence of another gallery and chamber .. this would be a perfect resonant structure with the two gallery structures .

Two arks of opposite polarity would induce field rotation the area at the center of that field would be the Queens chamber .

The Tet of Osiris is a schematic of the general idea of a functioning of a pyramid ..

Oh yeah the heat ... there was plasma reintroduction by way of the shafts ... all that scorching is not from some guys torch ..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Howdy audibear and ROC

Then you shouldn't have difficulty provide evidence to support that fact - but you haven't. So what is the evidence of high heat, of scoring? Have you built a scale model of this type of engine or worked out the math that would describe its operation?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your reply I do understand your criteria for the characteristication of human although some of them maybe not be accurate or even possible.

So you want others to help you provide evidence for your hypothesis? - I would note again that you are stating that which you have not proved as fact (see your comments above). If your attempt to discussion this subject with consist of you making up or repeating what others made up while declining to provide any evidence to support these contentions - what exactly do you believe you will accomplish?

As for granite I have seen that claim before brought out by new agers on several occassions however I have yet to see any actual evidence that that is the case.

I see that Roc has joined with a counter proposal. So which of you is right? Or could both of you be wrong?

For the lurkers lets help orient them ot the point of discussion

The link to the images above posting this link doesn't mean I support the theory stated on the website

edit on 25/7/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

In the vent .. which was an intake

In the coffer ... have the boys scouts been in here ?

In the chamber also showing cracks

The Department of Antiquities has Pressure Washed the entire chamber

Smooth move brainiacs ..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

In the vent .. which was an intake

with no valves or anyway to control what ever it is you happened here?

Take us please, if you would, thru two cycles of your 'engine'

In the coffer ... have the boys scouts been in here ?

What do you think this shows for the sacrophagus? However one of my friends I took to that Chamber had been a boy scout so yest they have been there, : ]

In the chamber also showing cracks

Any you have rules out cracks from moving and the weight (structural overloading due to settlement above it) how exactly? Can you cite a report on how granite reacts to recurrent concussion under pressures of X?

The Department of Antiquities has Pressure Washed the entire chamber

Smooth move brainiacs ...

and it was cleaned in the Victorian age too and before that also I believe

So what was this suppose to show? I would note that before electric lights this chamber was visited with people using torches and lamps for over 1,100 years in modern terms and for unknown periods of time in the ancient past, that does leave soot.

edit on 25/7/13 by Hanslune because: Add comment

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I do agree with the grotto pump idea but it served the purpose of "Structurizing Water " and energizing it with the residual energy

Structured water discussion here..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

Yeah they were making campfires in the coffer too .. OK

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yeah they were making campfires in the coffer too .. OK

How is what you think is soot associated with the idea of 'structured water'?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

That is another function of the pyramid ... the grotto was used to structure water .

I suppose I should construct a thread to solidify the entire process it is way to involved for casual discussion .

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That is another function of the pyramid ... the grotto was used to structure water .

I suppose I should construct a thread to solidify the entire process it is way to involved for casual discussion .

What about one paragraph explaining two cycles of your 'engine'.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join