Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 14
293
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz
 


I agree beyond your point Squirrel. The Kings chamber may have still have some truth to it though as in reaction chamber. After all, the very word pyramid means fire in the middle. So this is an excellent thread to go bump in the night. Wonder what happened to" Seattle truth "?




posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
In fact, there exists very strong evidence that some tombs, including Khufu's, werre actually robbed by the priests themselves, acting on behalf of the priesthood because the "government" was out of money.

Harte



Everyone is missing the point: Even if - IF - Khufu was entombed there, that does not mean HE had it built or it was built FOR him.**

I actualy know a dude that lost all his posessions (and, hope) and, now lives under a bridge - he didn't build it, but HE calls it home. Even wrote "Steve-O was here" on the underpass (not that Steve-O).

See what I'm getting at?!



** the Egyptians came upon this magnificent structure on the delta, and figured, this must be for a King!! And made it his final resting home (which there is little evidence for, but I will still go along with for now ('cause it matters little)). Look at some of the Megaliths around the world - even the cultures/civs (particularly in S. America) that are credited with building them have said, 'no, this stuff was here long beforere we were here!'
edit on 9/20/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Everyone is missing the point: Even if - IF - Khufu was entombed there, that does not mean HE had it built or it was built FOR him.**

I actualy know a dude that lost all his posessions (and, hope) and, now lives under a bridge - he didn't build it, but HE calls it home. Even wrote "Steve-O was here" on the underpass (not that Steve-O).

See what I'm getting at?!

** the Egyptians came upon this magnificent structure on the delta, and figured, this must be for a King!! And made it his final resting home (which there is little evidence for, but I will still go along with for now ('cause it matters little)). Look at some of the Megaliths around the world - even the cultures/civs (particularly in S. America) that are credited with building them have said, 'no, this stuff was here long beforere we were here!'


Yes we get what your getting at, what you are saying is we should abandon all the evidence we have, deny it exists and go for an answer which is not supported by evidence.

I must ask how do you think that AE graffiti got into the relieving chambers? LOL

You obviously didn't read the links I provided, that evidence really scares you huh?

Give us all your evidence that is NOT the denial of the existing evidence that the pyramids were built by someone else, NOT your opinion, real evidence of these mythic folk

Above you noted that people, like the Aztec don't take credit for building that were in existence when they came into an area, that is the common response, to accredit the building to the gods, spirits or whatever, yet you said the Egyptians, who didn't actually come from anywhere except the Nile valley and had been there for 6-8,000 years before they built the pyramids have always said they built it. ??

1. So why do we have zero evidence for these 'others'?

2. Why do we have a great deal of evidence of dynastic AE, pre-dynastic AE and neolithic proto AE? But no body else?


For the other gentleman

Pyramid is a Greek word and describes a type of cake or bread that is roughly pyramid shaped. The AE called the pyramid 'mr'

edit on 20/9/11 by Hanslune because: Grammar attack



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Everyone is missing the point: Even if - IF - Khufu was entombed there, that does not mean HE had it built or it was built FOR him.**

I actualy know a dude that lost all his posessions (and, hope) and, now lives under a bridge - he didn't build it, but HE calls it home. Even wrote "Steve-O was here" on the underpass (not that Steve-O).

See what I'm getting at?!

** the Egyptians came upon this magnificent structure on the delta, and figured, this must be for a King!! And made it his final resting home (which there is little evidence for, but I will still go along with for now ('cause it matters little)). Look at some of the Megaliths around the world - even the cultures/civs (particularly in S. America) that are credited with building them have said, 'no, this stuff was here long beforere we were here!'


Yes we get what your getting at, what you are saying is we should abandon all the evidence we have, deny it exists and go for an answer which is not supported by evidence.

I must ask how do you think that AE graffiti got into the relieving chambers? LOL

You obviously didn't read the links I provided, that evidence really scares you huh?

Give us all your evidence that is NOT the denial of the existing evidence that the pyramids were built by someone else, NOT your opinion, real evidence of these mythic folk

Above you noted that people, like the Aztec don't take credit for building that were in existence when they came into an area, that is the common response, to accredit the building to the gods, spirits or whatever, yet you said the Egyptians, who didn't actually come from anywhere except the Nile valley and had been there for 6-8,000 years before they built the pyramids have always said they built it. ??

1. So why do we have zero evidence for these 'others'?

2. Why do we have a great deal of evidence of dynastic AE, pre-dynastic AE and neolithic proto AE? But no body else?


For the other gentleman

Pyramid is a Greek word and describes a type of cake or bread that is roughly pyramid shaped. The AE called the pyramid 'mr'

edit on 20/9/11 by Hanslune because: Grammar attack



You ask for evidence, evidence, evidence... and, have nothing but (unsourced, unlinked) baseless arguments, yourself. There are any # of threads on here, with plenty of evidence (replete with links, vids, analysis, etc) that back my assertions that the Great Pyramid was not built by this iteration of human (*you* are the one that mentioned 'aliens', not me (I'll just call them 'our ancestors')). This whole entire *thread* is based on this well-backed and researched argument (do your own research) that most reading it already subscribe to - you would have to, if you are to entertain the idea that it was an ancient power plant, to start with - So, WHY would I rehash that, here?!

Use our head.
edit on 9/21/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
You ask for evidence, evidence, evidence... and, have nothing but (unsourced, unlinked) baseless arguments, yourself. There are any # of threads on here, with plenty of evidence (replete with links, vids, analysis, etc) that back my assertions that the Great Pyramid was not built by this iteration of human (*you* are the one that mentioned 'aliens', not me (I'll just call them 'our ancestors')). This whole entire *thread* is based on this well-backed and researched argument (do your own research) that most reading it already subscribe to - you would have to, if you are to entertain the idea that it was an ancient power plant, to start with - So, WHY would I rehash that, here?!

The question isn't why would you.

The question is why wouldn't you.

But we already know the answer to that.

When you talk to Hans, you're talking to an archaeologist. Are you calling him a liar?
Do you even for a moment entertain the least thought that he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Do you ever for a moment entertain the least thought?

Harte



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz



You ask for evidence, evidence, evidence... and, have nothing but (unsourced, unlinked) baseless arguments, yourself.


Au contraire - I put in three links to summaries of all known locations of the mentions of the three builders of the pyramids, with cites - did you read them? I think you might its good to know what you are dismissing and denying don't you know!


There are any # of threads on here, with plenty of evidence (replete with links, vids, analysis, etc) that back my assertions that the Great Pyramid was not built by this iteration of human (*you* are the one that mentioned 'aliens', not me (I'll just call them 'our ancestors')).


Really then you shouldn't have any problem providing them; again what evidence do you have - that isn't denial of existing evidence, for who you think built the pyramids....I find it funny that you insist that the fact that Khuful didn't put up a sign - is evidence the tomb wasn't for him, yet the fact there is no sign for these other dudes is evidence in their favour!


This whole entire *thread* is based on this well-backed and researched argument (do your own research) that most reading it already subscribe to - you would have to, if you are to entertain the idea that it was an ancient power plant, to start with - So, WHY would I rehash that, here?!


because we both know that no such convincing evidence exists.....



edit on 21/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
One more time for the cheap seats...

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ORIGINS or BUILDERS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID, THERE ARE ANY NUMBER OF THREADS THAT YOU CAN GO HAVE THAT DEBATE. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT IT WAS USED BY THE ANCIENTS AS A POWER PLANT, AND BY DEFAULT, THE ASSUMPTION HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE BY MANY (to the tune of 264 (flags) already) THAT THE GREAT PYRAMID WAS PROBABLY NOT BUILT BY, OR FOR, EGYPTIANS (originally).

Go troll the same tired crap in one of those (many) threads - you are way off topic, here (my mistake, I got sucked into it and exacerbated the situation - apologies)
edit on 9/22/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
One more time for the cheap seats...

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ORIGINS or BUILDERS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID, THERE ARE ANY NUMBER OF THREADS THAT YOU CAN GO HAVE THAT DEBATE. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT IT WAS USED BY THE ANCIENTS AS A POWER PLANT, AND BY DEFAULT, THE ASSUMPTION HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE BY MANY (to the tune of 264 (flags) already) THAT THE GREAT PYRAMID WAS PROBABLY NOT BUILT BY, OR FOR, EGYPTIANS (originally).

Go troll the same tired crap in one of those (many) threads - you are way off topic, here (my mistake, I got sucked into it and exacerbated the situation - apologies)
edit on 9/22/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

THE GREAT PYRAMID COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A POWER PLANT BECAUSE IT WAS A TOMB.

THERE. NOW WE'RE BACK ON TOPIC.

I HAVE A CAPS LOCK BUTTON TOO!

HARTE



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by seattletruth
 


S & F

I'm still waiting however for a plausible explanation of the square holes on either side of the grand gallery. Do you think it could have been part of some sort of pump mechanism?



A ratchet set-up. Goes up a notch, doesnt retract.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
One more time for the cheap seats...

Go troll the same tired crap in one of those (many) threads - you are way off topic, here (my mistake, I got sucked into it and exacerbated the situation - apologies)
edit on 9/22/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)


What trying to silence our voices? Deprive us of our free speech? tsk tsk. I would point out that a gentry named Seattle something started this some time ago, not you my squirrelish friend.

As the pyramid wasn't built as a power plant and the motto of ATS is 'deny ignorance' I find I'm compelled to point out the ignorance of the claim that it was built as a 'power plant' instead of a tomb

NICE REPLY HARTE


Slayer69 hmmmm, yes I've seen some discussion on those holes at another site, will see if I can find that again

Added comment for Slayer69
edit on 22/9/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth
 
I read all you have presented,but got stuck watching more about Ed Leeds(always been fascinated)Joe Bullard's interview on Coast to Coast am.Some information I got from that interview says that Eds patent on how he built Coral Castle especially the machine he used to lift the blocks was never found(and never given),now with that in mind do you think its possible that the government took this patent, instructions and used them to build the ufo's we see today?I know this is out there but if it's true it could explain a lot.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have a question

Why theres a pyramid on the dollar bill?
What is making the pyramid or Apex so special?

I mean let's put a tomb or a power plant on the dollar bill..

It doesn't make sense, think about it, but dont google the latin words tho.



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by seattletruth
 
I read all you have presented,but got stuck watching more about Ed Leeds(always been fascinated)Joe Bullard's interview on Coast to Coast am.Some information I got from that interview says that Eds patent on how he built Coral Castle especially the machine he used to lift the blocks was never found(and never given),now with that in mind do you think its possible that the government took this patent, instructions and used them to build the ufo's we see today?I know this is out there but if it's true it could explain a lot.




I believe if you check there are reports he used an old 4 cyl engine



posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

This is an excellent article on the process of levitation with light water from the pyramids. I believe that the process is most likely possible, but the residual effects of high amounts of energy required to move such weights, would be detrimental to human tissue. In ancient times they were not to concerned if the workers began to grow tumors and cists and died shortly thereafter.
What I do find interesting about the article although, is that resonating frequencies can in fact elongate the water molecule and put it in a condition to be easily converted to HHO. The technology to store and release large amounts of the resonating frequencies has been used in ancient civilizations as evidenced in the pyramids and obelisks. If one wanted to tune an obelisk to the proper frequency to excite water, thus making it light water, and let's say it hailed during a lightning storm, which happens allot, and we have one of the 2012 solar flares everyone's talking about, do you know what that could make. Hail, resonating at a frequency to start the dislocation process of the water molecule, electrified by lightning converting it to HHO, and a solar flare to ignite it into a HHO plasma plume. HHO Hail bombs, followed by bird guts.
Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

www.humanresonance.org...

Here is a HHO Plasma Plume
www.humanresonance.org...

 



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I invite everyone on this thread to take a trip over to my thread...
There is Only ONE Conspiracy (and it is Benevolent) - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!.

It took a Loooooong time - but, I think it will all be worth it


I believe that the Great Pyramid is a perfect contributor to evidence that this theory is correct.



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I invite everyone on this thread to take a trip over to my thread...
There is Only ONE Conspiracy (and it is Benevolent) - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!.

It took a Loooooong time - but, I think it will all be worth it


I believe that the Great Pyramid is a perfect contributor to evidence that this theory is correct.


Nice long op, a lot of previous debunked thing stated as being real or having some sort of merit. So a bit of non-started, made one comment.



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth
 


I figured the pyramids were eroded by water, now we know why.




posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is far the best thread on a.t.s yet.



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte
 



Harte: THE GREAT PYRAMID COULDN'T HAVE BEEN A POWER PLANT BECAUSE IT WAS A TOMB.


SC: Whilst I do not subscribe to the theory of the OP (or Chris Dunn), I do have to ask you, Harte, please present the direct, empirical, unequivocal evidence that proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that the pre-fifth dynasty pyramids were conceived and built as tombs? It is one thing to state that the alternative views expressed in this thread are wrong but to insist that those theories are wrong simply because you believe the tomb theory (with regard to those particular pyramids) is right is completely illogical and wholly unscientific.There is considerable evidence that completely discredits and contradicts the possibility/feasibility that these pre-fifth dynasty pyramids could have been conceived and built as tombs (which does not discount the possibility of later intrusive burials occurring within them) but I guess you and those who subscribe to the ridiculous tomb theory would much rather ignore such evidence.

Sorry OP - I do not mean to take your thread off-track but if Harte (or Hanslune or anyone else of a pro-tomb mindset) would care to point to a thread (or start a new thread) that presents the actual hard, empirical, conclusive evidence that proves these pre-fifth dynasty pyramids were conceived and constructed for the reason they claim then I (and I am sure others) will happily discuss such there.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton
edit on 13/1/2012 by Scott Creighton because: Fix typo.



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Howdy Scott


reply to post by Scott Creighton
 


.....because in reality, despite having your own forum to discuss your pyramid ideas you really want to discuss your pyramid ideas - again - on this forum......




that proves beyond any shadow of a doubt


lol

...but please feel free to start up that o'thread if you feel the need to do so
edit on 13/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
293
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join