It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nice thread, though I only read the OP basically...

I won't even get to the science (which I'm highly skeptical about), but I would like to make a comment about history and mathematics.

If, as you say, the ancient Egyptians were masters of frequency, why in all of their brilliant mathematical treatises did they never mention a frequency transform of some sort similar to our modern-day Fourier Transform? Mathematical investigation was very important to the Egyptians, and they described and documented hordes of knowledge that helped shape the future of mathematics. As such, I would suspect we'd see some evidence of mathematical descriptions of frequency if the Egyptians were such masters over that realm of science.

...Some methodology into producing spectra from a known signal...
...Some mathematical interest into describing spectra or frequency content...
...Heck, perhaps just a hint that they understood and applied the concept of superposition, which is the core of every frequency-based or spectral study...

As someone who has both studied the science/math behind frequency analysis (and resonance) and the mathematical undertakings of the ancients, I find this a bit unfounded in what we know about the Egyptians. As much as absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, I think that we would see SOMETHING if the Egyptians really understood frequency as well as the OP suggests.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The civilization who built the original GP may not be the same group as the ones who set up the tombs in that construction. The second group are the ones who are studied today as being the original group.

The original GP builders may be the same group who set up Easter Island and a few other ruin sites around earth. Some sort of global calamity left a gap in the remaining evidence so that distinguishing the change of ownership is hardly possible, unless all the evidence is available for scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Dont forget that mica conducts electricity as well. The pyramids in central america were found with a layer of mica spanning the entire base of the pyramids, however out of view as in a sub-floor. The mica had been mined from Brazil and transported to the Yucatan. Theories similiar to yours have been proposed on Grahm Hancocks site over the years to describe the central american pyramids as generators of perhaps electric energy(see the large open canal that runs directly from the pyramid of the sun lending itself to a similiar water pump type technology.

fantastic post thank you for the time and inclination to get this out.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
While OP's theory is good, it gets cloudy for me when you factor in the Sphinx. If it's possibly thousands of years older than the GP, why was it built in the first place? What is the relationship between the Sphinx and the Pyramids? Why would an alien (allegedly) civilization come back thousands of years later to build the GP next to the Sphinx?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Why would an alien (allegedly) civilization come back thousands of years later to build the GP next to the Sphinx?

They are still here.

They want your soul. The religions call them Demons, but they actually are aliens who came here 300,000 years ago. You could call it phases of construction.

Through religion, they have made a confused state of people surrendering to God because they want something in return. This submissive attitude for greedy reasons sets humans up as food for these demons.

It is a sick and twisted plot they have woven, over the years. They plan to keep us in this state, rather than graduating to their level ... which is 4 D. They want our life force energy and they even plan to hijack our bodies. Does Hitler's master race ring any bells? They also consume humans as physical food, when they are in a 3 D form.

They use us like we use cattle. I wonder what cows would say about the way we use them? People need to understand how they become food for demons and stop the feeding fest that has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by win 52]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Since the name John Kanzius was mentioned above, here is a web page address that clears up all the mystery about the proven new microwave of salt water claim ( given near the middle of this web page & titled: "Water-related discovery" ) of more efficiently producing hydrogen from salt water by using only microwave directed energy.

This method was accidently discovered just a few years ago by John Kanzius.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

How about you stand by your credo , and 'give me proof' that the sarcophagus was indeed , just that ?

Got anything to validate that , other than what you have been led to believe ?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Idk if your post covered this :www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

It is the capping of the Great Pyramid which I believe is of high debate among our governments and secret societies.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream
I found this particularly fascinating too - It's the respone he recieved from a Ukranian Physicist regarding the Giza Pyramid Power Pland theory:

Dear Christopher,

I already finished to read your dissertation. I take of my hat before you. Should I send it to you by the mail? I just entered the amazon.com and put the following comments to your book:

SUMMARY
It can help our modern progressive science to find ground

ABSTRACT
The book keeps pace with my recent findings in the area of fundamentalphysics: the oriented pyramid is a resonator of the Earth inerton waves, that is, the aether wind, which was elusive from scientists in the 19th and the beginning of 20th centuries. When Einstein proposed his very formal general relativity all studies, which touched the aetherproblems, were abandoned. However, today the inerton field is already revealed. The field influences objects in the same way as ultrasound. That is why I absolutely support Chris Dunn's theory: indeed, thePyramid was constructed as a power plant that transduced the Earthvibrating energy into the electromagnetic energy. That is why the bookis highly recommended to all thinking scientists, especially, physicists.

VolodymyrDr. V. Krasnoholovets Department of Theoretical PhysicsInstitute of Physics National Academy of Sciences Prospect Nauky 46UA-03028 Kyiv Ukraine

DizzyDayDream,

I can see that you've put quite a lot of work into your idea here. That's about the best thing I can say about it. But, I appreciate hard work, even if I think it's fruitless, it is still not a waste of time, nor is it a waste of electronic storage like so many of the posts written here in response.

Regarding the russian physicist, the guy reveals himself as ignorant in the quote above and on his website.

In your quote above, he claims Einstein's theories were the downfall of the theory of the "aether." In fact, the aether had been disproven long before by the Michelson-Morely experiments.

Dr. Krasnoholovets states in your quoted letter that "inerton field is already revealed. The field influences objects in the same way as ultrasound." I assure you that he is the only person on Earth to have acheived the "revelation" of the inerton field.

Inertons are a proposed particle to explain inertia. They are proposed, not based on any currently accepted theory, and apparently not based on any current unaccepted theory as well.

IOW, they are made up to explain a thing that hasn't been explained yet (inertia.)

No laboratory (other than, presumably, Dr. Krasnoholovets') has ever established the existence of a single "inerton," much less any "inerton field."

I mention the ignorance on display at his website (to which I linked.)

(In the Pyramid a plate of iron was found that was probably made thousands of years before the iron era originated.) What intimate knowledge of mathematics and astronomy was encoded in the form and sizes of the Pyramid? Whence did the architects gain such an awareness? (The number pi was put in the geometry of the Pyramid and again it was two thousand years before the discovery of pi by Pythagoras.)

The bolded portions above are simply not the case. The iron plate found matches very well with iron from the post-Medeival (Islamic) period. The idea that pi can be found in the GP is a manufactured fantasy which I've thoroughly explained twice before here at ATS (I think it was here - could have been unexplained-mysteries - or maybe both boards.) The fact that Dr. Krasnoholovets accepts them as factual, without even questioning them, is ignorance on display.

An earlier poster tried to claim robbers would have to blow the GP open. This is not true, there was a hidden door. In fact, this is the door that you enter when you tour the GP today.

You (I believe it was you) put up pics of the "Dendera lightbulbs" and stated "Some people believe...." that the Egyptians had electric lights.

"Some people" might believe this, but the Egyptians didn't. The temple in Dendera (which, IIRC, dates to the Ptolemaic era and was thus Greek, not Egyptian in any case) where those panels can be viewed contain not only the artwork, but also text right there on the walls stating what any admirer of the artwork is looking at. Visit "Catchpenny Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" (link)to find out what it says. Written by none other than John Anthony West, no less (if you know who he is.)

Hint - they ain't light bulbs.

BTW, there's a decent article there on the iron plate as well.

At any rate, nice amount of work. Perhaps you should put an equal amount of work into discovering why you are wrong.

Harte

[edit on 5/18/2010 by Harte]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
Dont forget that mica conducts electricity as well.

Riiight.

That's why it's used as an insulator, eh?

Harte

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

P.S i too would love to believe that the ancients laser cut the rocks and then levitated them into place, its so much more interesting than a big pump....

but fact is they have found what appears to be a huge pump right there!!!!

And the laser cutter and levitation machines have not been found yet!

So i think there is no need to rampantly speculate about (at least) this aspect of it...

I.E your hypothesis (with regardss to construction) seems to ignore the blatantly evident in favor of the wildly speculative...I.E a huge pumping engine exists and is a very plausable vehicle for transporting and placing the stones..... levitation in all practicality need not even enter the discussion.

This is in fact the most compelling and plausible ( judging by the weight of evidence - engineering and otherwise which point in this direction.....) aspect of the overall conjecture regarding the technology and engineering aspects of the whole complex itself....(regardless of what other technologies it may have incorporated)

I.E after studying the available material...regardless of the resonance effects etc... this ram pump theory is by far the most convincing and conclusive.

So everything else aside for a moment, if the most conclusive evidence and conjecture points to this ram pump being a major component of the complex and most likely the first part of the construction process....
Then it stands to reason that the stones (as per this theory) were most likely transported by water...floated in....

Why build a huge natural pumping engine into the foundations if you have no problems floating your rocks around on sonic vibrations????

don't get me wrong it very well may be possible to levitate these rocks with sound but the evidence here seems to strongly suggest that since they apparently did incorporate a massive self powering pump into the foundations that they most likely simply utilized it ingeniously to feed water down through a series of locks to much more simply transport the stones.

Don't get me wrong though the optical precision to which the stones were cut would still not be possible on that scale with today's technology/economy... and if you dig into the evidence there is evidence of types of advanced milling and drilling machines being used... so its obvious copper chisels played no part in it... and that (if you read around)...
The pyramid complex pre-dates dynastic Egypt by some 6 thousand years.

So obviously there was an advanced (even by our standards) civilization around at this time....
And who knows the exact state of the world and its technology was back then....im sure these things go in cycles...
they were far in advance of us in many ways...but that does not necessarily mean every way... they may well have been primitive by our standards in other technological aspects....
As if disasters natural or otherwise have collapsed civilizations on earth globally on earth then the mix of leftover technology from the last cycle and the emerging nature of the new one (picking up the pieces) could be a very interesting and eclectic mix.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by morphonius821]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Mariah Carey has decided to visit the pyramid of giza!

Source Link

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
i am blown away!!!

and thrilled, too - even though you received this in a dream, you did a lot of work yourself including the arduous task of starting such a ballsy thread!

if you were here, i'd hug your neck!

i, too, have had the same kind of information-receiving nights as you describe! i think of it as a private tutor session. the first one that i was aware of, as being what it was, came after my bf and i pored over a nat geo fold out map of the ocean floor, wondering about the folds and ridges and what-have-you.

the information i got that night, after consciously asking to know - not realizing i was REALLY asking - turned out to be right on the money. those things weren't readily available for research back then - several years ago - but now that has changed and it turns out everything that i was taught is verified so far as true!

and i know that your information is valid because i have an understanding of the pyramid as a resonant energy chamber and i have been talking about 'vibrational energies' for years...often on deaf ears...

i didn't understand the mechanism, though, but i do now! thanks to YOU.

thank you
thank you
thank you

i have to say something, though, that did not harmonize at all, for me - and for many others, too, it seems.

it was not "aliens."

it was us.

a long time ago, before the ice melted AFTER the last ice age but BEFORE the Younger-Dryas.

some things went wrong in society, also related to this general principle of resonance; something to do with a death ray. it sounds crazy but not so crazy if you consider our current penchant for WAR WAR and MORE WAR.

it wasn't a good thing to manipulate the natural energies but it happened. and the resulting DISHARMONIC frequencies resulted in some major tectonic changes and shifts. i don't think it was like a surprise instant destruction - we somehow saw it coming and knew what was going to happen.

so we prepared for a self-imposed de-evolution in order to learn some baser lessons that we had not learned in other ways, up until then. the allotted time of our restriction, or some might say punishment, was to be ONE SEASON of a great year which then was millennial but presently is weekly.

meaning that the 13 millennium was just like 13 weeks now - a season of the year! and since the ice was melting (i'm not sure but maybe also because of our tampering or a combination natural and tampering) we called this season "summer."

the reason there was never a body or mummy found is because there was never one there, as you've said.

the great pyramid is the ORIGINAL empty tomb. it is a reminder that death is a transient state, as well as just a transition.

we go from "here" to "there" through one door. "death" and "life" are on both sides and the perspective is totally dependent upon each soul passing to and fro and what their journey is presently giving them.

and it happens that the 13 week/millennium seasonal cycle was set to end, probably due to nature's perfect ciphering, right at the end of the last cycle of the aeon which was the 13th - part of the mystery left by the timekeepers of the southwestern hemisphere - the Mayan.

the Mayan were timekeepers
in the northeastern hemisphere, the Egyptians were the energy-keepers!
(just as you suggested)

thank you so much for your interest and your devotion!
you've given a lot to the team, no doubt!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
here are som things that validate what the OP puts forth:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

My guess is this: the capstone was never there. Instead, it was a spot to balance their space craft. It was balanced up there to charge up off the energy created from inside the pyramid.

You lost me there.

Why would extraterrestrials who're navigating the galaxy need to charge their ships?! Wouldn't they have some sort of zero-point energy powered craft? Wouldn't it just be a lot easier to fly a ship through a star like our Sun than to construct a pyramid and use a primitive form of energy like electricity? To me, that just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, it was a good read. Lots on interesting theories. Some of which may lend real credit to the construction of the pyramids at Giza. The purpose of which though, I'm not so sure.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Enough already with the aliens and spaceships - you only open yourself up to ridicule with such unprovable drivel. The envelope is pushed quite far enough by going back beyond 3000 BC. Theories like the Giza Power Plant theory do not require tech input from other planets. We do have some mysteries like the inability of copper to cut granite, diorite, and other hard stones, and Dunn may or may not be correct with his ultrasonic drilling ideas, but it is certain that the stones were shaped, cut, and planed by MACHINES. The lack of said machines does not change that, and machines do not necessarily imply aliens, either.

Further:

The Tura limestone was quarried and cut by copper, apparently.

The granite was quarried and cut by unknown means.

The core masonry was poured, geopolymeric CONCRETE. See Davidovits' book.

The alignment, geometry, and layout of the Giza complex, and especially of the GP, are amazing almost beyond belief. In particular, the GP is positioned at the exact center of the world's landmasses, implying that the world had been mapped in detail prior to the start of construction.

Why go round and round with aliens when what we have on the ground is so amazing?

BTW, have any of you folks figured out how those irregular-block stone walls in Peru were constructed? I have.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hey I'm new.
I was reading this thread and and I couldn't resist. What if you're right? Some believe the water caused a sonic boom out of those shafts in the pyramid which could be used for a number of reasons (to alert the people, to show power, contact aliens etc).

I've notice people mention that the missing capstone could be the Ben Ben stone. I don't know if it was mentioned before but, what it the capstone and the pyramid were separate but when the pyramid was operated the stone would levitate and maybe glow due to the mysterious levitation technology? I guess it would look like the pyramid on the back of the American dollar bill.

I've also read somewhere that the Ben Ben stone was made from a meteorite which the ancient Egyptians believed was sent down by there god who created the earth. www.yourdiscovery.com... To me that's enough reason to build the pyramids, and gives us a lot more to speculate on.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The capstone, ben-ben, a meteorite? Many think so, but we don't know for sure. There are capstones to some pyramids, but the GP's is unknown, and some think it was never placed due to a slight misalignment in the structure. Again, no one living knows for sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i have heard that the capstone was made of a clear crystal of some sort.

wouldn't something like that be able to work with the energy generated?
either regulate it or maybe amplify it, or just store it?

i think that is a very likely possibility.

i think we are selling ourselves short when we say aliens were the ones who produced the ancient wonders of this world.

why couldn't human beings?
maybe more evolved or aware human beings, back then, but still the same odd creature that is "man."

all that is required to unlock the secrets of the ancients is a brain!
i am convinced that these were our technologies back then and we can reclaim them now.

i think we are destined to reclaim ourselves and our understanding of many things, one of which we speak of here and i think of as "the science of vibrational energies.'

the OP supports my hope, too, in sharing these things with us. they may not be complete or totally accurate but i do think we are all on the right track!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I gave you a star for this post, thank you.

A review helps me understand more. Yes, we could very well be the architects of the GP. Makes sense as we have no idea what we were doing back then, which are definite signs of controlled masses.

I have been working with vibrational frequencies and am finding that this has many applications in daily life. Healing is one and I have always felt that Dendera was not showing a light bulb but rather a healing opportunity. It is also common for humans to over write History with a more acceptable version, or, as a detraction from fact, so the symbols around those reliefs could easily have been added at a later time. The method escaped me till I read about Dr Royal Rife's work and how hard the US Medical Association came down on him. His idea was to use vibrational technology to cure cancer, back in the 40's. Cancer is alive and well today, thank you very much. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

So yes, this death ray could easily also be a product of vibrational technology tuned to the proper frequency that directly effects human tissue, and not out of the realm of possibilities.

The Magnesium wall in Germany in a cave found by an American who was hiding out from the Germans during WW11, was definitely built by Aliens. The knowledge of this find is classified "Top Secret", which is why there is no information about this out in public. It does exist, nevertheless.

Harte, this is no time to be stuck in the volumes of material telling us that we are nothing more than primordial ooze. Somehow we have lost much of what we had, which also points to the fact that we have been taken over. We have been reduced to animals and all the modern literature tells us just that. I am not buying that trash thinking. You of all people, should be able to see this.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join