It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secreat bace

page: 1

join
share:
Xon

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where and what is the world most secreat base. Hwo owns it and what are they doing??? Some ideas???

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If it was the most secret base then would anyone really know about it?

Xon

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I doent know. Youst what to hear what you think. Like I think US have the moest secreat base.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
I doent know. Youst what to hear what you think. Like I think US have the moest secreat base.

Why do you think that? Are you not referring to a specific base, but instead which country is likely to keep a base secret?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
If it was the most secret base then would anyone really know about it?

Thats true. There are likely bases all over the world that only a few people know about, not being general knowledge. However, in the US, there is a debate going on whether or not there is a secret, underground base in Dulce, New Mexico. If there is one there, I would guess that would be the most secret. There are other known bases in the US (again) that are very secret, such as Mount Weather, S-4 and Area 51, just to name a few...

Xon

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yea which contry do you think have the most secreat base? It doent have to be a specific base. I really doent know why I think Us have the moest secreat base. I youst have a feeling.

Xon

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I doent think Area 51 i so exstreamly secreat. It is to well known

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well known or not, we still do not know what truly goes on inside/underneath/within the facility, with the exception of "testing".

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Xon, dude, learn some more english or at least engrish.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I never here any one say anything about Grissiom AFB in indiana.it's a refuleing base above ground, but is more than twice the size under ground??also it is a base that was closed down and a prision was put in.and now they are puting in new runways

top topics

join