It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Exercise Events 2009-2010-2011-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

FEMA Exercise Events 2009-2010-2011-2012

www.emd.wa.gov

CGS Quarterly Exercises
Participants: E&T Response Cell Drill: January 12
Participants: E&T Response Cell Drill: March 16
Participants: E&T Response Cell Drill: June 8
Participants: E&T Response Cell Drill: October 26
Quarterly After Action Conference Conference: January 15
Participants: EMD (Unit Managers, Section Managers, Program Managers, E&T) / Selected State Agencies
State Reception Integration Plan Exercise TTX: January 20
Participants: EMD (PAL & E&T) / Selected State Agencies...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/1/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I found this PDF file while doing some Google'Fu to find a list of DRILLS that FEMA will be preparing for.

I figured if we see what they are preparing for, maybe that will give us all a bit of insight as to what they may have planned for us.

They are planning for Earthquake training on January 20th 2010.

It also holds information on completed drills in 2009 etc.
One completed event was called "2009 World Police/Fire Games Prep/Train-Up: July 29-30". Interesting.

On March 24th 2010, they are holding a Pacific & Atlantic Tsunami Response Exercise and the scenario is "Tsunami".

I wonder what gold dust lays on this document?

Check this document out also:
www.nehrp.gov...

www.emd.wa.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Scientists Explain Haiti Earthquake
- Caribbean region has history of seismic activity

Tuesday's earthquake hit Haiti hard, with extensive damage and many casualties.

Compared to the well-known seismic areas like the Pacific Rim, the Caribbean seems geologically quiet, but this area — where tectonic plates meet — has a long history of earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes.

In 1946, the Dominican Republic, just across the border from Haiti, experienced a magnitude eight earthquake, which triggered a tsunami. Other major recorded earthquakes in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries may have been produced by movement of the same fault that caused Tuesday's disaster.

Source

Earthquakes eh? All too often this past 40 days. All these Earthquake drills within this FEMA document and then tonight Bill Clinton jumping on board saying that they need water and food etc. Sounds like one of the FEMA Drills within this document. I think something else might be going on here, there is more than meets the eye; this is something strange. This document is starting to look very much like its giving away too much information to link to these *cough* natural disasters *cough*.

Its a shame nobody is really seeing this document, looks like its one of those documents that nobody see's, some good info in it too.

[edit on 13/1/2010 by the_denv]

join