It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tk or Tele-Kinese

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For some years I have been able to move,small things.Mostly the re-knowned "psi-wheel".When I try to show any one nothing seems to happen.
I have two thoerys for this-
1)The others person non-beliving attituide is unflucencing me,there for rendering my un-able to preform.
2)Simple one,the pressure,or need to preform is to great,I am too conecentrated on amazing the viewer rather than the object.

I have recorded about 5seconds of me spinning a psi wheel.Although that was lost I will invest in a new Digi-Cam since I sold mine.

My question is,
Does any one have abilty that other people dont belive in,and on trying to do it you just cant get it to work.

Also,this is the same when I used to try and do tricks I knewn I could do on my bike but in front of my mates I would just mess up.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
yes, i can manipulate the wind and weather when i'm alone but when i try to show someone i can't it just does not work.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hello Vowles. I don't think I have the ability to bend or move things. There was a few times I sat down at a table and the items on the table moved away from me. I don't think I did it, or I wasn't aware I did. Mostly my experiences have been AP, ESP, OBE. I am not able to make it happen or control it. It just happens. I know alot of nonbelievers, simply because they don't experience these things.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Showing things is not a good idea.

I'm able to move some stuffs or influence the working of lights, computers, electric apparels, weathers (almost wind, but also fire and water).

I'm able to proove it...

You want to know what I win when I proved it ? Problems !

top topics

join