It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Medieval/Fantasy/Magic Collaboration WRITTERS NEEDED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Fist person I send a U2U to...no response as of yet. He seems pretty damn busy. Shame too.

~Keeper

Do not forget there are those on ATS who know nothing about the "Writer" status.

If you find a member who is a well put together person, it might be wise to speak with masqua.

As for TheMythLives, I wish him well, and hope he comes back more often.

Yup, Masqua is helping whenever I need someobdy to get status.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SIEGE

Sorry I have a husband in Chemo Therapy so busy with that...

As for the writters, please send them all over to look at this, I have another who seems interested, just waited to see some other details.

I still need about 4 more writters to really get this going..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
*** REMEMBER ****

If you don't have writter status to post in this thread, send me a U2U and I will get that taken care of.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by SIEGE

Sorry I have a husband in Chemo Therapy so busy with that...

As for the writters, please send them all over to look at this, I have another who seems interested, just waited to see some other details.

I still need about 4 more writters to really get this going..

That's okay, didn't mean to pry. Just didn't want to see this great
idea of yours go by the wayside. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ok so as of now I have one confirmed spot.

The Earth Element is now taken.

There is one other writter who I have yet to receive the yes for.

More needed and wanted, so please folk don't be shy. This is the internet after all.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I will volunteer to write for the story. Assuming there is still an opening though. I will read through all the posts thus far and get familiar with it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was curious as to whether or not this collaboration proposal is still active.

If so, I think I would like to work in some type of cleric/spellcaster combo.

Let me know if you are still running the story and I'd be more than happy to contribute.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

If I can find some writters yeah, we can get it started.

Unfortunetly not much interest was made..

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I would perhaps consider it as well...

I've got tons of RPG experience, lots of reading, and some writing as well. I didn't speak up before because I tend to lean towards a 'dark' type of character - always played a thief/assassin in typical rpgs. This seems more like my type of genre then others I've participated in.

I'll mull it over some more, re-read your op and ideas which I did find intresting.

What kind of time commitment are you looking for as far as posting? Daily, weekly? I'd like to know before I'd commit to such an adventure. That was one of the biggest issues for me in other collaborative efforts in which I participated.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Are you going to start this up again? If you'll have me I'd like to take part in this!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If there's still a spot open I could take one of the parts. This sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I read over your OP again and I have a question. Are we writing this in first person or third? Or can we pick?

I wanted to have the character of the water guardian but it appears to be taken. I guess I can settle for the fire guardian though. I'm already starting to get ideas.

So how many more writers do we need now?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I read over your OP again and I have a question. Are we writing this in first person or third? Or can we pick?

I wanted to have the character of the water guardian but it appears to be taken. I guess I can settle for the fire guardian though. I'm already starting to get ideas.

So how many more writers do we need now?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
hi Keeper

I think its about time we finally set sail on this voyage through the infinite ocean of imagination, and adventure!

All Hands on Deck, awaitin' the capt'ns orders. all those dedicated to keeping this ship afloat say:

"I and I" .. sorry i mean...

(unless we want to be jamaican sailors for this temporary pre-epic team building exorcize..?)

..Eye, Eye Capt'n Keeper!

Tothetenthpower!!! Rastafa...ri? just i?
.. ('
')

I feel it's time we make this actually happen fellow writers. Animate the giant literary pendulum as it were, to set the Cogs of Epic Proportions into motion once and for all time, with all our collaborative will power. So that finally we hear the very first, booming, Tick! Then, Tock! Transversing our fictional landscape at supersonic* speed, before hitting a near by mountain range, sending back two very distinct galvanised echo's for the first time ever in the clock tower of our minds.

*supersonic because surely sound travels faster in the abstract dimension of our minds during the very first tick and tock of the Epic Symbolic Clock Tower. Such is the temporal significance of the occasion.. first moment of time in this realm of ours and all...

It would be sad to let this trickle away into the never land of every posters subjective imagination thus far. Instead of being what you originally intended, Keeper. On a personal level it would be sad to let all the thoughts ive invested into this so far go to waste... well I enjoyed the thoughts, so in that sense they were never wasted, but their enjoyment will continually diminish until they are expressed in their originally intended context.

Can i&i get some Eye Eye's!?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Eight months, four days.
I have been sent to make contact with the five Guardians, protectors of the
City of Light.

Through the mist, I have observed only a few Elves, Dwarfs, Halflings, and
Fey Creatures traveling to and from the city.

Rumors are making their way through the forests to me that the five
Guardians have not been empowered as of . . . today. I fail to see why this
is taking so long. Eight months, four days.

Of course, it could be the lack of Humans. Most writers were human . . .
. . . . . at one time . .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join