It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Questions???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777

Would you consider yourself to be one of these stupid people?

No, I'm ignorant, but everyone is ignorant to a degree.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

So why do you not consider yourself stupid then?, like you said about other Americans?

We all know eveybody is ignorant on this planet when it comes to knowing things, some more than others. Sometimes it can be helped sometimes it can't. Thats just life.

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The poster who keeps insisting that Americans are stupid and ignorant, all I gotta say to him is that he is more ignorant than them. If you oversee the American government, American scientists have done many great things. And no matter what you think, why would it be important to an American what the capital of Israel is? Go find an American astrophysicist, ask him what the Capital of Karzakistan is. He probably wouldn't know. Is he ignorant? I doubt it. He's just ignorant about Karzakistan, he'd be a lot more intelligent than most people I know though.

Actually, what you are doing is not even basing your opinion on the small street interview video you gave us. You are simply calling Americans stupid because they are Americans. Prety lowlife racist thing to do if you ask me. NWO likes racism, go join them.

[edit on 10/1/2010 by Alasian]

<< 1   >>

join