It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice on dealing with a devious business patrner who is a mason

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
PS- mirthful as an american, its your right to cross your t's and dot you i's, but some of us who don't care for spelling as much as you aren't really in the wipe mirthfuls butt team...I'm also sarcastic. Everyone is multi faceted, you'd be extremely well served to remember that. and stop being so antagonistic...it doesnt become you, its like being something on the bottom of a shoe...don't linger...make a point. oh yeah and did i say stop being so antagonistic? Oh, I did, but its only because you're so antagonistic. theres a difference from getting your point across and from being a gnat. you are being a gnat. stop being a gnat and say something constructive like you told me. Now howzabout putting and end to your confrontational attitude. No threats, no big bad swagger on my point...just stop. it makes no sense to bicker.

[Edited on 023131p://u47. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hard Red
,but some of us who don't care for spelling as much as you aren't really in the wipe mirthfuls butt team... you are being a gnat. stop being a gnat and say something constructive like you told me.
[Edited on 023131p://u47. by Hard Red]

Antagonistic? A gnat? Check your own posts first HR. As you will notice, both AK, and JCM, were singled out by me in respective posts. These are fellow Masons who I have had the pleasure of exchanging ideas with, yet when I disagreed or found fault they first heard it from me. Their responses were good natured. (The same has happened to me, and my response was in a similar fashion, always willing to admit when wrong). The reason I singled you out was the audacity of your posts, and your inability to form either statement or argument, to simply a rant is what causes my derision. You fail to offer any support, links, quotes, and you failure to take care with how your posts are crafted, eliminates any shred of credence. This thread pertains to an issue concerning business, and the supposed misconduct of a Mason; you are not a Mason so you cannot possibly offer any insight to that aspect of the equation, and by the (lack of) substance of your post you have no interest as to the content, from any perspective. If you have something to offer, please post it. Support your arguments, even if only anecdotally, be clear as to any agenda you may have, this small corner of ATS will respect you far more if you disclose than to deceive. Otherwise try the Weapons posts, they respond well to one line posts (as always, I will fully disclose my tendency to pick on the weapons posts). See how easy that was?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Look at how easy this is...your useless rant does nothing but make you sound glorious in your own mind...and you're still doing it...you're still being a gnat...your antagonistic nature should not be welcomed by anyone. you're of a useless lot if you can't convey your opinion with dignity...second, I think you get a high from it...but everytime you attack me, I'll knock you down again...if its in your nature to be the way you then in its mine to retalliate in kind...and as far as one line posts go...the easiest answer is usually the simplest one...I'm sure you can appreciate that not that i need to explain myself to you who seem to be terribly linear minded

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think the real reason he was called a troll, and I think rightfully so, was where were the examples of what the guy was doing to his father?

Was he placing woopie cushons under his fathers butt before he sat down, causing him to lose business? Down right sneaky of him.

Better yet, what were the medical problems his father was facing? Do they bring the business down? I'm sorry for the fathers illness, but business is business and I wouldn't let my business fail because my partner was sick.

And why do the Anti-Masons allways make it about their agenda? (No I'm not a Mason, nor am I Anti-Mason) I just know when you come up with these generalizations about grand conspericies, you got to much time on your hands, and to little power between your ears.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Look at how easy this is...your useless rant does nothing but make you sound glorious in your own mind...

Actually, he sounds pretty glorious in my mind. (Confidential to MM... you found something I said incorrect? How dare you! Why... why... oh, wait... no, you're right, I was probably wrong
)

and you're still doing it...you're still being a gnat...your antagonistic nature should not be welcomed by anyone.

I hereby welcome Mirthful Me's so-called "antagonistic nature" when applied to appropriate persons.

but everytime you attack me, I'll knock you down again...if its in your nature to be the way you then in its mine to retalliate in kind...

Ooh... I can't believe it... I've had a sighting of the rare wild internet tough guy.

not that i need to explain myself to you who seem to be terribly linear minded

Oooooooh.... "linear minded." Wow. Just like Khan in "The Wrath of Khan!" MM, I always knew you had a thing for "Rich Corinthian Leather," but I never knew you took your Ricardo Montalban obsession that far. On the other hand, if you're going to imitate a great, why not go all the way?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I tried but they ran out of rubber kligon heads ;(

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
PS- Kennedy, no need to be so mean...and I'm no tough guy...you be polite to me and I'll be polite to you. Simple thing to do, no? lets try it...i'll forget this whole stupidity started if you do. truce?

[Edited on 053131p://u43. by Hard Red]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just want verification on this Fox Maiden thing! Where is YOUR backup information on this?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Im no mason and still do not know any.

I had problems with someone who was trying to start a business, he repeatidly went off and verbally attacked me(fighting words) so I told him to ---- off and got a better paying job.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just to make this clear... there are NO fox-maidens.

Any rumours you may have heard about fox-maidens are incorrect.

Those pictures of what appeared to be fox-maidens were faked.

Although an inter-office memo was circulated with the title "Re: Fox-Maiden salaries," the word "Fox-Maiden" was actually code for "actuary."

The large bags of fox chow which have been delivered to the office are for the tech support staff (they are not foxes, but fox chow is cheaper than free doughnuts).

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
The large bags of fox chow which have been delivered to the office are for the tech support staff (they are not foxes, but fox chow is cheaper than free doughnuts).

OK!, Now the plot thickens!!!! I am in the tech support... They told us not to touch it as it was for the Fox Maidens....

Well, I did sneek a taste of of... Wonderful! Abosutely delightful. And you say it is cheaper? hmmm... Well, There is definately going to be an inquiry about this.

Ok, but... the Bunny Cheerleaders are real right? II cannot wait for that degree. Study study study..... They cannot be making all this up just to get new members and try to keep us studying is it? NAW!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
I just want verification on this Fox Maiden thing! Where is YOUR backup information on this?

Simple, JCMJ, the reptilians got to her
Remember them?
Sorry to disappoint you and all that.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry to have to tell you, it's all a sham, JCMinJ. The Bunny Cheerleaders are not actually Bunny Cheerleaders. They are normal (but devastatingly intelligent) human women in very revealing Bunny suits, who happen to be active in the cheerleading community. I'm sorry to crush your hopes and dreams.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Actually, he sounds pretty glorious in my mind. (Confidential to MM... you found something I said incorrect? How dare you! Why... why... oh, wait... no, you're right, I was probably wrong
)
I hereby welcome Mirthful Me's so-called "antagonistic nature" when applied to appropriate persons.

but everytime you attack me, I'll knock you down again...if its in your nature to be the way you then in its mine to retalliate in kind...

not that i need to explain myself to you who seem to be terribly linear minded

Oooooooh.... "linear minded." Wow. Just like Khan in "The Wrath of Khan!" MM, I always knew you had a thing for "Rich Corinthian Leather," but I never knew you took your Ricardo Montalban obsession that far. On the other hand, if you're going to imitate a great, why not go all the way?

Actually AK the errors were all mine (since you've departed from "bitter dancing pill mode"), your "Peking Man" post stomped mine, I'll have to resort to "full tinfoil hat mode" to make any kind of respectable comeback (even Vizzini didn't help much). I've stared at the second quote, I give up, I have no idea of what to say... He keeps saying "linear" and my mind keeps saying coherent (like a laser), but I fail to digress. Lastly, yes the Ricardo Montalban fetish, I confess, but it's the whole tropical isle, approaching seaplane, followed by diminutive cries of "Da plane, da plane", crisp white linen suits that really rock my world...I feel so cheap.

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Just to make this clear... there are NO fox-maidens.

Any rumours you may have heard about fox-maidens are incorrect.

Those pictures of what appeared to be fox-maidens were faked.

Although an inter-office memo was circulated with the title "Re: Fox-Maiden salaries," the word "Fox-Maiden" was actually code for "actuary."

AK, shredding all Fox-Maiden Documents now, operation "Blind Sheeple" is now in phase two, alert High Command!

p.s. Tell JCM to quit his whining, or he won't even get bunny stew!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
p.s. Tell JCM to quit his whining, or he won't even get bunny stew!

A silent hush has fallen.......

I will now i.... a... s... and k... in the.... Cya there!
I will bring the carrots.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join