It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice on dealing with a devious business patrner who is a mason

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You have my full sympathy, your story is not unlike my own.
Don't rely on a Mason (even a friend or family member) to help you if you don't join, the whole cult is designed in the carrot first, stick second method, if you don't join them they will regard you as "the oppostion" and even if they are nice to you on the outside they will be burning up inside at the insufferable ignorance and intollerance that you display by not joining.
Once you understand their twisted sense of reality you realise that they actually think they are "helping" or "educating" you by screwing you over.
As far as any of the advice you get from the Masons in this forum (there are only 2 or 3 of us who aren't) you can pretty much ignore it.
The only advice I can give you is to knuckle-down because it will get a lot worse as it goes on and be aware that the vast majority of Masons will not reveal their identity to you, so exercise a bit of healthy paranoia.
It is pointless to try to reason with these people, they are conditioned to behave in accordance with the directions of their superiors, they are not actually responsible for their own actions.
Statistically there is roughly a 10% annual turnover within the cult, but so far I have not seen any way that you can help or encourage someone to get out of it, they normally just get burnt out and dumped by the roadside when they are no longer useful.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
McNecros.....

You are really good.. you should write some fiction books... I think your over active imagination will make you alot of money... I commend you on this little short story of yours...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Yep. He's got a fantastically active imagination.
Especially when you remember that, for a year he was posting under another name, actively stating that he was a freemason and writing everywhere on this forum that the Craft was all good.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Yep. He's got a fantastically active imagination.
Especially when you remember that, for a year he was posting under another name, actively stating that he was a freemason and writing everywhere on this forum that the Craft was all good.

Well, if he keeps this up, he can make a book as good as Demons & Angels!
I loved the book, it was fact and fiction intermixed and sometimes the lines were blurry, so really interesting. But a pure fiction may be fun too.....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well I was thinking something more along the Beatrix Potter line.
You know. "Mrs Tiggywinkle and the Secret Handshake of Peter Rabbit".

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I literally can't wait for MrNecros's posts when I log on here. It's like one of those rambling drunk tramps you see that you can't help but listen too!

Textbook stuff MrNecros, keep it coming as you always bring a smile to my face!

B

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I hope you all don't mind a little creative plagiarism on my part, everyone (my parts are in italics):

Masons on this board, you have my full sympathy, your story is not unlike my own.
Don't rely on an anti-mason (like Mr. Necros) to help you if you don't join www.freemasonrywatch.org, the whole freemasonrywatch.org cult is designed in the slander first, pure idiocy second method, if you don't join them they will regard you as "the oppostion" and even if they are nice to you on the outside they will be burning up inside at the insufferable ignorance and intollerance that you display by not joining, or at least spitting on a few Freemasons.
Once you understand their twisted sense of reality you realise that they actually think they are "helping" or "educating" you by screwing you over , feeding you false information, presenting lies as facts, pretending to be Freemasons when they are not, creatively "mis-interpreting" scripture, and inventing "they tried to force me to join" stories out of whole cloth.
As far as any of the advice you get from the anti-masons in this forum (there are only 10 or 15 of us who aren't) you can pretty much ignore it.
The only advice I can give you is to knuckle-down because it will get a lot worse as it goes on and be aware that the vast majority of anti-masons will not reveal their identity to you, so exercise a bit of healthy paranoia - some will even pretend to be Masons just to trick you!.
It is pointless to try to reason with these people, they are conditioned to behave in accordance with the directions of their superiors (such as, for example, www.freemasonry.org), they are not actually responsible for their own actions.
Statistically there is roughly a 58.675% annual turnover within the anti-masonic cult, but so far I have not seen any way that you can help or encourage someone to get out of it, they normally just get burnt out and dumped by the roadside when they are no longer useful.

See, the wonderful thing about a post completely bereft of facts is that it can support any side of an argument! Thank you, Mr. Necros, for your creative nonsense and, you know, helping us to laugh again.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
MrNECROS, I can imagine the glee you had upon reading the original post by mage in this thread. "A chance to further my agenda, a poor sap done in by the Craft, BWAHAHAHAHA". I'll just add one of my usual fabrications and...NOOOO! What's this? AK, ML, MM, L, and others calling for letters to the Secretary? Contacting a lawyer? They should be circling the wagons, and defending that "Evil Mason" to the very end. The horror, the horror of it all. I'm "burning up inside, I think Ill soothe my wounds by visiting Icke's website, it's good to bask in the glow of someone more fanciful than myself".

p.s. MrNECROS, I apologize for presenting your thoughts in a clear manner, using punctuation, and correct spelling. This was for the benefit of others, and not meant as a slight to your incomprehensible rants. O.K. yes it was.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Mirthful Me> earlier in this thread you refered to mage as a troll. I thought I understood the definition but your calling him that left me confused. So could you please either define a board troll for me or refer me to a thread I would greatly appriciate it.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'll answer on Mirthful Me's behalf, because, you know, all Freemasons are lizards and have psychic mind connections and control all the 7-11s and what-have-you.

Anyway, a "troll," according to Walt's Internet Glossary, is

An outrageous message posted to a newsgroup or mailing list or message board to bait people to answer. Trolling is a form of harassment that can take over a discussion. Well meaning defenders can create chaos by responding to trolls. The best response is to ignore it. Also, the person who posts such messages.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A troll is someone who tries and bait you into answering a question so that he can then pounce on you and try to attack your position. Rather like the story of the goats where the troll hides under the bridge and comes out when the unsuspecting goat thinks its safe to answer. NO THERE ARE NO HIDDEN GOAT MEN IN FREEMASONRY!

edit: ak already answered it more sufficiently then me. ::frown::
Vir Fidelis

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Aero]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I did not answer it more sufficiently than you did, because I neglected to cover the whole Freemasonry-Hidden Goat-men angle.

Just for clarity's sake:

There are NO Hidden Goat-men in Freemasonry.
There are NO sly Fox-maidens in Freemasonry.
There are NO angry Turtle-captains in Freemasonry.
There are NO envious Whale-principals in Freemasonry.
There are NO silly Spongebob-Squarepantses in Freemasonry.
There ARE giant Fish-babies in Freemasonry.

Oh no! I've really let the cat out of the bag now!

(And just for the reference of those who can't separate fantasy and reality... no, there are no fish-babies. It was a joke)

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Mirthful Me> earlier in this thread you refered to mage as a troll.

No problem NMS, a troll can take many forms, by introducing an inflammatory topic thread (as I suspect this is, the veracity of mage's convoluted ramble leads me to believe it was "bait"). A troll may materialize during a thread when an opportunity to further an agenda, or incite the participating posters by introducing inflammatory posts (as MrNECROS has a proclivity of doing). The perception of trolling can be subjective; in the case of some weapons posts (I always pick on weapons posts; I'm just being honest), after six pages of "no it isn't", "yes it is" one line posts; I have been known to post a substantive post supported with links (sorry no pics, you're going to have to READ this) and I'm sure that some felt that they were being trolled. The final troll of course is the Mountain Troll in the girl's bathroom at Hogsworts, just stick your magic wand up his nose and you'll be fine.

As to links there are many (trolls are... popular?) try using ATS's search with "troll" first "board " second and don't forget to stretch your timeline. This was the best I could find, hope it helps.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thank you. I saw that thread on ATS about trolls when it first got started but the first couple of posts didn't really catch my attention so I forgot about it.

So, now that I know the defintion, why was mage defined as a troll? He said he wanted to seek knowledge, both ancient and modern. So why would that make him a troll?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
So, now that I know the defintion, why was mage defined as a troll? He said he wanted to seek knowledge, both ancient and modern. So why would that make him a troll?

From my previous post: "By introducing an inflammatory topic thread (as I suspect this is, the veracity of mage's convoluted ramble leads me to believe it was "bait")."

Do to the "nature" and "feel" of the post (mage's original) and the reaction of the other posters (that it was disingenuous to some degree) the label of "troll" was used. As you will also note that I gave him the "benefit of doubt" in regards to his post.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
some will even pretend to be Masons just to trick you!

Heh. A quote from MrNecros from a year ago here on ATS -

"Man I REALLY hate the nuts that say "freemasonry believes lucifer is god", they have NO proof what-so-ever that is just an opinionated statement that has not even an inkling of truth."

A quote from recently by the same author -

"The link at MasonicInfo.com merely points to another site that it claims debunks FW entirely, all it does is supposedly (and unconvincingly) debunk the Leo Taxil ?hoax? letter by Pike to the members of the Consistory stating that ??Lucifer is God, unfortunately so is Adonay?? the principle and context of which is actually mirrored on the very last page of Morals & Dogma! No doubt this was also part of the ?hoax??huh?"

See a troll will claim many things - one minute he'll swear on black, the next on white.
What we basically have here is somebody who claimed to be a freemason for a good year and spent his time defending it (allbeit very poorly) and then a few real freemasons turn up and the guy goes on his anti-masonic crusade.
Basically brethren, I reckon we have a jealous "wannabe", here. He's certainly read up on the subject, but what he doesn't realise is that reading is no substitute for the real thing. Maybe he's recently tried to join a lodge and got refused and this would explain his bitterness.... Maybe he just enjoys trolling. Either way he's been exposed as a fraud.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Leveller]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
who cares, quit the club

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hard Red
who cares, quit the club

posted on 28-5-2004 at 01:24 Post Number: 557986 (post id: 578680)
Remember that...and Christianity is embodied by those americans who believe and practice its tenets...not america the land...not america the ideal where the streets are paved with gold, blah blah et al...but America the people and the very best we have to offer. I represent Christianity...and I am American.

The second and third quote is from the thread "Targets of the Illuminati and the Committe of 300 page 2"

A bit duplicitous in nature HR, hope your not one of those "convenient" Christians? I believe one of those Christian tenets is compassion, compassion would be "hey, I don't have anything constructive to post, I'll try another topic". Word AND deed.

posted on 28-5-2004 at 01:24 Post Number: 557986 (post id: 578680
She makes these images indicative of unity and solidarity under God because of the 9/11 attacks. She made them as a way conveying to many an american that God has not forgotten us. I used it to convey that he still wont forget us even when masons and illuminati and organizations of the like come to make times difficult for everyone.

There you go again HR, the last time Masons were making times difficult for anyone in this country, it was the Imperial British, and those Masons were called "Our Founding Fathers". It may be that you are misinformed as to the nature of Freemasonry, have no fear, you have come to the right place to learn. Ask questions, despite what you may have been told, there isn't any secrets we're hiding, we'll answer them, give it a try.

p.s. As a patriotic American, I always like to see it capitalized in all forms (i.e. America, Americans)

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
There are NO sly Fox-maidens in Freemasonry.
There are NO angry Turtle-captains in Freemasonry.
There are NO envious Whale-principals in Freemasonry.
There are NO silly Spongebob-Squarepantses in Freemasonry.
There ARE giant Fish-babies in Freemasonry.

No Fox Maidens in Freemasonry????? WHAT!?!?!?!

I was hoping to become a 67th level Grand Flash Wizard Master and join have wild parties! I have been DUPED!!!!! Not Fair... Not Fair..... The gekko master has always told me that the Fox Maidens were waiting!

All this memorizing, having to transform into human most of the time and look what I get!!!!!! NO FOX MAIDENS....

Next, I bet you are going to tell me that the 73rd degree Bunny Cheerleaders are fake as well!!!! How insane! I must go and contemplate.... Maybe another journey to the sacred rock and get under it and ponder.

My message to my fellow reptilian masons..... h... j........ y... t.... w..... t...... d...... a...... and j.... d....... d.. s........ in the s..... s...... r...... at l..... !
Good luck and Godspeed!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I meant what I said, mirthful...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join