It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM not afraid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why are you afraid?

I am not afraid.

We should not be afraid to help each other. Really. We should not live in fear, but ready.

Ready to help others, Ready to bring real change, Ready to make the world a better place for us and future generations.

Why doesn't ATS have a 100% non profit helping hand. ATS has the chance to put change into action and help others. Why not ATS? I'll be the first to donate. There's plenty of places we can help, so many people live in dire need.

Why are you afraid?

Are you afraid of ridicule? You shouldn't be If you so strongly believe what your saying.

Are you afraid of death? You shouldn't be as it is only a natural progression in life.

Bottom Line: Don't Be Afraid to bring change. Help others when the opportunitie presents itself. And you my friend, will be what makes this world a better place today and in the future.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Most people fear giving.

Its kind of like quitting smoking, once over the hump, the rest is easy go.

If only people were willing enough, or desired enough to want to give.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I have to agree with what you are saying. May I just add something to it though? I think that people are afraid of giving because they wrongly feel like they are "losing" something. For some reason, many people believe that everything belongs to them and that to give, is to lose something of their own. In reality, everything should belong to everyone in a certain way (my wife certainly doesn't belong to you
) and there is way more in this world that we can handle. If we could share it all with each other, then we wouldn't have anything to fight about (in a Utopian world of course).

Maybe it's a little far fetched, but sometimes it's nice to dream a little.... no?

As for the OP. Fear is the most primitive emotion/reaction that exists. All animals, including us, have it ingrained into us. We are hard wired to fear, so that we can survive. The difference is that, as you explained in your post, humans fear things that are absolutely idiotic. Don't forget that we are taught to fear from a young age.

Don't say this you will get in trouble, don't do that someone will not like you, don't this, don't that... You get my point...

Peace,

Magnum

[edit on 10/1/9 by Magnum007]

[edit on 10/1/9 by Magnum007]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoymous7
Why are you afraid?

I am not afraid.

this is really funny, to me at this particular point in time...

"I AM NOT AFRAID"
signed,
ANONYMOUS

that is humor.

not being afraid is .....

hey americans,
you have sooooooo many laws no one can possibly live long enough to learn them all.
lock up all lawmakers somewhere with everything they need until they write down all the laws word for word, or die.
think they would live long enough to write down all the rules?

nope?

then don't expect any child to be able to conform to the laws, since not even all the lawmakers alive today together can't do it.

freedom, america?
you don't know freedom.

this is an example of no fear!!!!!!

want another example of no fear?

dear stupid JESUS,
you said "do unto others as you would have done unto yourself".
but, not everyone likes to be treated as i like to be treated, stupid jesus.

does this make me the anti-christ since i don't believe everyone likes to be treated like i like to be treated, aka the opposite of what jesus taught???

these are examples of no fear, or perhaps close to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Glad you found it funny.

new topics

top topics

join