It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Aliens will eat the fatties first'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
'Aliens will eat the fatties first': Gym sparks outrage with new advertising campaign

Read more: here

The reason i have put this hear is obviously because of the alien connection, but what i noticed is that in the add, it says "when" not if, and when i see something like this it brings to mind the old Blue beam project, which i have heard so much about. I know there are a lot out there that don't like to entertain such a project, but i am one that happens to think its has plenty of plausibility, and there is plenty of evidence out there that covers it.

So could this be just another part of the population being made ready for either disclosure, or a real visit from our alien brothers and sisters? or getting us ready for the blue beam project, or what ever they are calling it now, in its 3rd, and 4th stage of holographic projections in the sky's, leading us to believe there is a genuine alien invasion. It goes without saying that many of the most recent movie's are doing the same thing, but this one is the first I have seen using advertising to threaten people into getting healthier to prevent themselves from being eaten. If you want my opinion on it, i think most of what they imply is to be the opposite and therefore want us to be healthy and lean so as to give those aliens who like to partake in a human meal would like it nice and meaty, if you get my meaning. what do you think?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

'Aliens will eat the fatties first'

Saw this... and probably nothing more than a narcissistic, profit-driven campaign to sell material goods.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Health conscious aliens will prefer the lean free range humans over the plumper grain fed ones. Even aliens care about their cholesterol levels.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
OMG!!! this must be why I have not been able to stay off the tread mill and eat so much less lately. my altermind is taken over.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

This thread is wrong on so many levels. I'm all for looking into different forms of the media for hidden clues and whatnot but this is just silly.

So you think that this fitness club in Bristol is privy to something? How far is this going to go?

If you want my opinion on it, i think most of what they imply is to be the opposite and therefore want us to be healthy and lean so as to give those aliens who like to partake in a human meal would like it nice and meaty, if you get my meaning. what do you think?

I can't believe you have just seriously analysed it

The mind boggles......

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well I hope it's not true because I could sure stand to lose about 25lbs.

Sometimes I think stuff like this is a subtle hint to get people prepared for a disclosure of some sort, other times I think it's just smart marketing, taking advantage of a popular trend.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Lowest body fat/ highest metabolism people will die off first in any catastrophe that affects our food supplies.

A much more realistic threat.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
LOL

LOL

LOL

to the replies

its true, fat people will be eat first

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I take it that you don't believe there are certain messages put out to deliberately implant some kind of info or dis info in to our minds, be it blatant or subliminal? Thats what a conspiracy theory is, is it not?

and yes i analyse pretty much every thing i see, especially things like this and movie's, because i do believe there is an agenda far more serious than we realise. And in my experience i dont know who is privy to what any more, we are lied to in so many ways i simply jump on anything like this, Just in case, and just because this is a fitness club in Bristol doesn't mean anything. do you know who they work for, or who controls them? no, no more than we know who controls the world we live in.

I agree it may be innocent, but this isn't the only thing that i see using an alien twist that could have another meaning, and that's all i was attempting to find out if others felt the same, i can see you don't and that's fair enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They get their energy not from food but from the stars.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Rule number 1

Cardio

I guess it works for aliens as well as zombies....

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ha ha... Very funny. Anyone upset by this needs to chill out - and maybe get some meds for their paranoia.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

What do you mean by that???? Who sent you here? The aliens? Or the PTB that are trying to ease us into the idea of aliens. I dont know who you are but you are one of THEM arent you?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
didnt this happen years ago? dont tell me another gym did this?

and if I'm an alien, I'm going for humans with more protein.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Good i'll be the last man alive, i'm 6'2 and only weigh 130!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If it happened, it would be the children first unfortunately.

Can't help wondering if the whole ad is just to implant the idea of aliens eating humans so when they appear to show up, people are scared.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
If it happened, it would be the children first unfortunately.

Can't help wondering if the whole ad is just to implant the idea of aliens eating humans so when they appear to show up, people are scared.

When the aliens show up and see how we treat each other, they'll be the scared ones. We are parasites to ourselves.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
lol lol that advert is just crazy!! What about poor me who cant get to my gym because I am "snowed in" as us Brits say!

(is that advert for real??)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

Alex Collier says "they" prefer children, young, tender, juicy and not polluted with drugs and alcohol yet.

Fatty meat is yucky, you have to trim the fat off till there is hardly any meat left and well, old meat is no longer tender and juicy (hey that let's me off the hook, "they" wouldn't want my sorry old bony butt).

[edit on 9-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

for some reason Marjory doors springs to mind

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join