It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccinations! OMG!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh wait a mintue... it never happened. Wasn't this pushed by Alex Jones?

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/n8hyFsqPMpM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

I am not an Alex Jones expert, but I know there has got to be one of you out there. Can someone give me a list of all the things Alex Jones has said that turned out to be incorrect, or never brought to fruition.

Personally this video makes me think the guy is nuts.

1. Forced Vaccinations.... WRONG

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Can someone give me a list of all the things Alex Jones has said that turned out to be incorrect

Ummmmmmm Everything

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When I first started looking deeper into issues of government and politics Alex Jones' inforwars was the place I went. I learned some stuff from his site but the biggest lesson I learned was that everyone has an angle and an agenda, Alex Jones included. He has to sell his product number one. No man can feed themselves on good will so I can't fault him for the nonsense that he pushes. Ultimately I feel hes doing a job and his first priority isn't informing people but doing what all news and infotainment personnel do, embelish.

In the long run I found it wasn't worth going to his site anymore because it was like the MSM in the way it spewed fear and paranoia.

But he did get me to start questioning things and I can't ever forget that.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chastral
Can someone give me a list of all the things Alex Jones has said that turned out to be incorrect, or never brought to fruition.

It would be much easier to give a list of everything that he said that turned out to be true:

1/ Um, well, there is nothing at all!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
We could just as easily assume that it was Jones' rants that prevented the whole affair... could we not?

Seems pointless short of something besides political battleaxes.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's not over yet you know.

Watch what sort of reaction we will see out of governments when this thing mutates more deadly.

This could be the first wave of vaccines to build trust in them, then they could change in the future.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is the swine flu over? no... are forced vaccinations still being discussed by anyone as a possiblity? yes... so is he wrong? not yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I started off following him for a while until his voice and volume really started to get on my nerves.

As I was researching further into the NWO, Illuminati, etc I came across a connection with the Jesuits so I decided to go back to Alex Jones to see if he had any info on the Jesuit connection. I typed into google and YouTube "Alex Jones on the Jesuits" only to find rant after rant about how Alex completely avoids the subject and in fact when he is questioned about the jesuits he becomes quite aggressive and nasty. On a number of occasions he has even cut people off on his radio show for bringing the subject up.

This said to me that perhaps I needed to look into the jesuits further and also makes me wonder if Alex has connections with the Jesuits that he doesn't want people to know. If Alex does have connections with them then by hiding that fact says to me he is just dishing out disinformation to cover up the real Top Players of the NWO by only exposing the Illuminati.

Just my thoughts on Alex though

I will continue my research

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why do we need forced vaccines when most people are just getting them anyway?

I know today at the local mall there was "Free Swine Flu Shot Day!" and all the folks from around the area scampered themselves and their children for the batch of vaccinations.

Forced vaccinations would only be for those that wouldn't get them the first run. I'm not advocating Jones at all, I'm just saying - it isn't over yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Actually if you were paying attention there were some vaccinations some forced some not.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Can someone give me a list of all the things Alex Jones has said that turned out to be incorrect, or never brought to fruition.

It would be much easier to give a list of everything that he said that turned out to be true:

www.wsaz.com...

Posted: 8:15 AM Jan 7, 2010
CAMC Will Fire Employees Who Don't Get Vaccinated
West Virginia's largest hospital plans to fire any employees who haven't been vaccinated against seasonal flu.

I believe I could find many more examples too. Not everything Alex says is true but alot of it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

Originally posted by dereks

www.wsaz.com...

Posted: 8:15 AM Jan 7, 2010
CAMC Will Fire Employees Who Don't Get Vaccinated
West Virginia's largest hospital plans to fire any employees who haven't been vaccinated against seasonal flu.

I believe I could find many more examples too. Not everything Alex says is true but alot of it is.

But you KNOW that is not what alex was pushing. He was pushing fear -- not safety in hospitals.

I don't see why people defend him so much. He's the one that puts himself out there not you

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
research before posting PLEASE

deny ignorance? yeah sure

there were forced vaccinations, yes, for some people involved in health business, they were threatened to lose their jobs if they didnt get the vaccine, so, yeah, it was a "forced vaccination" ...

parents being threatened to lose their kids, or to not receive proper school without vaccines, yes, thats a forced vaccination politics

if you think they will announce, yeah we are forcing everyone to get the vaccine, you are ignorant ... sorry, but they some indirect threats so, you have to take it ...

these are just a few examples ... that HAPPENED, I dont know what else, if you want to know, go research before creating a thread without knowing what the #@%76 you are talking about

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is true. Some vaccinations have been forced. Some have not. But regardless the NWO and Co are in charge. They have been testing us. And when the sh*t hits the fan we will all be in trouble. The Global Depopulation Program will be coming into effect very soon. Or the 2012 disaster scenario will do the job for them.

I don't trust my government here in the UK and I definately don't trust Obama and his NWO cronies. Oh they are there and they are controlling our lives. But what is up their sleeves right now is anyone's guess.......

Pity there isn't a god!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Technically, you're correct, Chastral. Aside from various hospitals forcing it on nurses, it hasn't been forced on the mass public...
BUT, in the event of mass prophylaxis as described in Cities Readiness Initiative and in the general distribution to people, they have to fill out their VAERS form - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System form. vaers.hhs.gov...

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national vaccine safety surveillance program co-sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS is a post-marketing safety surveillance program, collecting information about adverse events (possible side effects) that occur after the administration of vaccines licensed for use in the United States. VAERS provides a nationwide mechanism by which adverse events following immunization may be reported, analyzed, and made available to the public. VAERS also provides a vehicle for disseminating vaccine safety-related information to parents and guardians, health care providers, vaccine manufacturers, state vaccine programs, and other constituencies.

Of course, it's not to make sure they're safe, it's to track who does and doesn't get the h1n1 shot.
And then the vaccine teams knock on your front door:
www.cnsnews.com...

The committee’s official summary of the bill says: “Authorizes a demonstration program to improve immunization coverage. Under this program, CDC will provide grants to states to improve immunization coverage of children, adolescents, and adults through the use of evidence-based interventions. States may use funds to implement interventions that are recommended by the Community Preventive Services Task Force, such as reminders or recalls for patients or providers, or home visits.

2010. Live it or leave it. Or something like that...

top topics

join