It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama and Others

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Please...........this is a goddamn free f'ing country! I didn't say ANYTHING that is threatening or treasonous. I sure as hell don't have to be careful........my government are the ones who sure as hell better be careful. The people are getting pissed off. And people like you who cower in fear over their right to free speech are part of the problem if you're not part of the solution. What I speak is the truth. This country is on the verge of revolution. And by me saying our government needs to be disbanded could imply that EVERYONE needs to be voted out of office. Me stating that Obama will wish he would have been impeached means all the stress he'll have in the coming years he's going to wish he wasn't President as his approval rating will tank.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

Please...........this is a goddamn free f'ing country! I didn't say ANYTHING that is threatening or treasonous. I sure as hell don't have to be careful........my government are the ones who sure as hell better be careful. The people are getting pissed off. And people like you who cower in fear over their right to free speech are part of the problem if you're not part of the solution. What I speak is the truth. This country is on the verge of revolution. And by me saying our government needs to be disbanded could imply that EVERYONE needs to be voted out of office. Me stating that Obama will wish he would have been impeached means all the stress he'll have in the coming years he's going to wish he wasn't President as his approval rating will tank.

You are rude, and fowl mouthed.
I don't cower to anything, least of all people like you.

Backtrack all you want. Just be mindful where you draw your line.

If this was a ring, I could demonstrate my type of cowering. Since it is not, you have to win with words. To do that you have to make sense, and stay within T & C.

If you can't do that get a domain name and post a blog.

Here there are rules.

Ziggy Strange

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I don't need a snot nosed punk like you accusing me of treason and threatening the POTUS.

If the mods felt my post was inappropriate they can delete it.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

I don't need a snot nosed punk like you accusing me of treason and threatening the POTUS.

If the mods felt my post was inappropriate they can delete it.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

I would suggest that you stop the insults, and read the T & C.
I'm not going to sink to your level of speech.

Ziggy Strange

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I really dont understand all the Obama bashing form my point of view it seems like republicans being sore losers again how is he supposed to get anything done when the republican members of our government are more concerned with regaining power than making our nation better and stronger now im not saying democrats are much better they have a majority and they cant seem to work together I think it all comes down to our political system as a whole is flawed we are essentially limited to two political parties that are more concerned with power and money than our nation and our people. there is very little chance of a new party gaining any real power so very few new ways of doing things or thinking are ever embraced I do not understand the need for political parties at all if no one had to hold an alligence to a party couldnt they make decisions based on their personal beliefs and ideas or the promises they made to their constituents? maybe im missing something politics are messy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join