It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three held after security alert at Heathrow Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Three held after security alert at Heathrow Airport

news.bbc.co.uk

Police have arrested three men on a plane at London's Heathrow Airport on suspicion of making a bomb threat.

Armed officers boarded the Dubai-bound Emirates flight after verbal threats were made to air crew.

The Metropolitan Police said the three men, aged aged 58, 48 and 36, were in police custody.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
now this is getting really scary, where ever we will be going we will find crazy people like this?

does this mean that we wont be able to travel safely ?

i just told my family forget about traveling this summer , its not even safe in the air nor on land .

does any body agree with me here?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is old news i'm afraid, its on another thread from yesturday when it happened.

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Its not really been confirmed as to what exactly went on, but i wouldnt tell people not to travel, thats just the paranoia machine winning.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

i made a quick search but couldnt find it.

but how is it from yesterday when the date on the article is today's date?
just wondering.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

does any body agree with me here?

No, not even a little.

This is classic scare mongering. Stay inside, and shut your curtains. It's a big scarey world out there and everyone wants to kill you all.

Go live your life, don't let stupid news stories ruin anything. Do not live in fear, this is how they control you.

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It happened lastnight, some media outlets wouldnt have updated it untill this morning.

I do agree that its scare tactics, the powers that be want to make us think twice before travelling, threats of terrorism and full body scanners its just to keep us put.

new topics

top topics

join