It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Osama Bin Laden dead or alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is Osama Bin Laden dead or alive?

news.bbc.co.uk

Osama Bin Laden died eight years ago during the battle for Tora Bora in Afghanistan, either from a US bomb or from a serious kidney disease.

Or so the conspiracy theory goes.

The theory that has developed on the web since 9/11 is that US intelligence services are manufacturing the Bin Laden statements to create an evil bogeyman, to justify the so-called war on terror in Afghanistan, Iraq and back at home.

So is the world's most wanted man still alive?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sermonaudio.com
www.sermonaudio.com
www.npr.org

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The BBC will be airing the program, The Conspiracy Files: Osama Bin Laden - Dead or Alive. The program will air at BBC Two 2130 GMT Sunday 10 January and then on BBC iPlayer. Here is the link to the BBC iPlayer: www.bbc.co.uk...

The debate about Bin laden will continue for your years and may never truly be solved. But while people are debating the issue certain facts seem to be ignored:

To date, the total cost of war that has been allocated by Congress is $1.05 trillion.

About $747.3 billion to Iraq $299 billion to Afghanistan. Why is there such a difference in the amount spent on Iraq compared to Afghanistan. These numbers are based on an analysis of legislation in which Congress has allocated money for war and research by the Congressional Research Service (latest report) which has access to Department of Defense financial reports. You can read all the numbers at costofwar.com

We have been fighting in Afghanistan for 8 years! What have we accomplished?

In 8 years the United States Military has not bee able to capture Bin Laden. How can the worlds superpower not capture one man?

More than eight years after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the attempted bombing of a Northwest Airlines flight on Christmas Day was a stark reminder that al-Qaida is still a serious threat to the United States.

We can't become so focused on Bin Laden and if he is alive that we ignore the above facts.

If anyone has a chance to watch the program I would be interested in reading your thoughts.

I have included two links to audio commentaries about the Bin Laden Special and the War in Afghanistan. I also included a link to the story, Concern Grows About U.S. Focus On Afghanistan.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He died in 12/01 if kidney failure..

Somewhere between the cole attack and 9/11 he was seen in a Military hospital on dialysis.. Call me crazy but people who have kidney problems dont live forever.. All of his videos prior to the 02 fat bin laden video shows he was getting frail and weak...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i believe bin laden has been dead at least 3 years +, i believe this because laden used to use video feeds of himself and fiends shouting there propaganda whilst holding various weaponry IE AK47 and the obligatory RPG.

then we get the false bin laden tape which looked nothing like the real bin laden! so that was one of two things, American propaganda to feed the public for the war on terror, or a desperate attempt to tell us bin laden is alive when in fact he is most likely dead and they need there poster boy.

the thing that swings it for me is bin laden loved the exposure of TV.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nah he ain't dead! He's living in a Malibu CIA safe house with his hundred virgins and a inbuilt swimming pool "Livin Large off Uncle Sam"

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The chance that he has deceased at least several years ago sounds more plausible to me than that he's still alive. For propagandistic purposes (respectively the war on terror and the Jihad), both camps pretend he's still alive.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I believe bin laden died a few years ago,but the media will go on about finding him being a priority & all that.
if it was anounounced that he had been killed officially i feel there would be a big backlash of his extrememest followers towards the west.
most probably know he's not alive but in the interest of security it's best keeping it quiet for the time being

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
u b l died in 2001 shorlly after the 2001 attack, benazhir buhutto made the statement on a tv broadcast and she was quickly assasinated the next day.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I know its kinda morbid but i was wondering how much the usa has paid per bad guy killed?

just wondering as i've never seen it anywhere before and i think it would be good to know.
my skills with the internet leave a bit to be desired...

can't you just see it now?

little johhny from boy scout troop #204 just delivered $2000,
why thats enough to kill 4 terrorists!
way to go boys,heres a merit badge and a coupon to pizza hut.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz

u b l died in 2001 shorlly after the 2001 attack,

Here is that video...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Tim Osman has been dead for at least four years now.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Either he died between 2002 and 2004 or he is alive and living quite comfortably...atleast until the CIA/ISI decide it's time to catch him or kill him in an airstrike. Then let the media spam the world for weeks on end about it.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Matbe he's hiding in the white house

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well I guess that 25 Million dollar bounty will never be paid. Bummer.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

This video is the gheyest thing I have ever seen.

Come on man.. Bin Laden was really messed up in all the videos prior to the one in 02 or 03...(fake Bin Laden one)

Plus Bin Laden is way older than Obama is now.

Who comes up with this crap... really. Plus Obama is darker than Osama.. Just because 2 letters are messed up in Ob(s)ama doesnt mean a thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Actually there is no doubt in my mind that Obama is CIA and was recruited out of Occidental College in the United States because of his Muslim sounding last name and Indonesian Passport to join the CIA led fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan headquartered out of Pakistan where his now deceased mother lived and worked at that time also.

Little of Obama’s real past is known but what is known that upon his return to the U.S. he was fast tracked through Columbia and Harvard, given many prestigious appointments that his qualifications did not warrant like Editor of the Prestigious Harvard Law Review and was aided by prominent U.S. radicals who were likely CIA plants in those organizations too back in the days when they when their respective organizations were active in terrorism against the U.S. Government.

That he was selected as the Keynote Speaker of the 2004 Democratic National Convention as a freshmen U.S. Senator who had not written or had sponsored one major piece or any piece of legislation and then began running a 2 billion dollar Hollywood and Madison Avenue Presidential Campaign from there with almost the entire mainstream media giving him unquestioning support and accolades despite never accomplishing one thing as an elected state or federal representative other than using each office to run for a higher office screams CIA.

The resemblance is truly uncanny and it’s entirely possible he played Osama Bin Laden rich Arab oligarch turned freedom fighter during the height of the War against the Soviets based on his documented travels on his Indonesian Passport and holes in his background and history.

That would have made him a key player to the Powers that Be and worthy of the 2 billion dollar investment to make him President, who was a Presidential candidate whose platform was the declaration that the war in Afghanistan should be stepped up and widened.

It is in fact plausible that Osama Bin Laden is hiding in the U.S. Whitehouse as the President of the United States upon closer examination, a little bit of theatrical makeup does after all do wonders.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
so, i have just finished watching the Conspiracy files on BBC2, they come to the conclusion that osama bin laden is still alive, and all you conspiracy nuts are helping Bin laden by coming up with such whacky notions. the usual

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes a typical BBC production.

The guy giving the case for the conspiracy nuts got 5 mins, while the official story criminals got 10 times as much waffle time.

It's very tiring to watch.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well i haven't watched it yet, but judging by comments from people who have watched it, it seems like what i expected.

A total whitewash and that the conspiracy theories are total rubbish.

If anyone watched the one about 9/11 that was just as bad.

As for Goldstein.....erm....i mean Bin Laden i think he is dead. I can't honestly believe the United States is incapable of finding him after all these years.

It just doesn't add up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join