It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unruly passengers cause 2 flights to change course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Unruly passengers cause 2 flights to change course

news.yahoo.com...

Also Friday, a Hawaii-bound flight had to change course and land in Los Angeles after a man was accused of harassing a woman. The man was removed from the jet that departed Las Vegas early Friday.

The man was interviewed and released after the woman declined to press charges, Los Angeles airport police Sgt. Jim Holcomb said. The exact nature of the disruption or whether the passengers knew each other wasn't known, Holcomb said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The news article came out late last night, while no-one here was up. It quickly was replaced..

Is it plausible deniability to put the article out while the least amount of sheeple are paying attention then quickly remove it from view/front page before you can see how stupidly they are really behaving.

Do you believe it, "demonstrates" that these people are in fact being placed there by our/NWO government entities?

Then the 56-year-old then filled out a comment card with phrases about death and crashing, and he gave it to an attendant who passed it along to the pilot, the affidavit said.

"The Captain stated that he absolutely felt threatened by the contents of the card, especially when he considered Johnson's earlier suspicious behavior with his bag," the affidavit said.

They can do whatever they wish to U.S. sheeple, but where the rubber meets the road it becomes, "apparent" that these people are being protected to the point that they can not even fake an investigation.

What would the case have been if it were you? You wouldn't be going anywhere for a while!

news.yahoo.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This had nothing to do with the government. This was some jackoff probably drunk hitting on some woman. Or a couple that started fighting and acting like idiots in the air. Because of this and all these recent "scares" people are in fear so the SLIGHTEST thing is now a major problem.

Someone on the plane should of told the idiot to cool it and if he so chose to get his *** kicked at 36,000 feet then so be it. Whooped his behind and continued the flight. Once PEOPLE start taking charge and saying enough is enough, this will continue.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

Then the 56-year-old then filled out a comment card with phrases about death and crashing, and he gave it to an attendant who passed it along to the pilot, the affidavit said.

"The Captain stated that he absolutely felt threatened by the contents of the card, especially when he considered Johnson's earlier suspicious behavior with his bag," the affidavit said.

I see you added this now...well my original point stands. If some ahole is going to blow up the plane I am on, then so be it...fate is fate...but imagine if the pilot would of made an announcment:

"This is your captain speaking, the gentleman in 5G just sent me a note stating he has a bomb and mentioned something about dying, please handle accordingly" ....show no fear to these retards, stomp, choke, crush, whatever....eventually not only will terrorists think...hmmm is this worth it..lol..and if they ARE government mules being used, is their pay worth having their heads crushed in for some "trick"?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

I see you added this now...well my original point stands.

Well-I must maintain my original point that all this happened on a plane, in front of passengers and nobody knows what the issues were? So they didn't investigate in a timely and efficient manner just because?

but imagine if the pilot would of made an announcment:

"This is your captain speaking, the gentleman in 5G just sent me a note stating he has a bomb and mentioned something about dying, please handle accordingly" ....show no fear to these retards, stomp, choke, crush, whatever....eventually not only will terrorists think...hmmm is this worth it..lol..and if they ARE government mules being used, is their pay worth having their heads crushed in for some "trick"?

There you go! However I still maintain my point being, that these people appear to be protected. The reason is; "just because". We, on the other hand, are forced to run on the hamster wheel.

So you're saying that the reason we haven't been given, "specifics" in a timely and efficient manner is, "just because"? I mean who thought the details of the article up?

Nothing given has any resemblance of a real investigation; giving the hint that our own powers that be have their hand in it. I can not understand any-one believing anything else.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's not plausible deniability, it's Yahoo News online. That's the way Yahoo works. Other sources are available and just as mainstream. Here's the update, I see no protection for the idiot by PTB.

Felony charges...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
It's not plausible deniability, it's Yahoo News online. That's the way Yahoo works. Other sources are available and just as mainstream. Here's the update, I see no protection for the idiot by PTB.

Thank you for clearing that up on that point. It's good to know.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ya I can see it all now. Darn Disruptive passengers.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Date Line 1987 San Francisco California

David Burke (born May 18, 1952) was a former employee of USAir, the airline that had recently purchased, and was in the process of absorbing Pacific Southwest Airlines (PSA). Burke had been terminated by USAir for petty theft of $69 from in-flight cocktail receipts and, after meeting with his supervisor in an unsuccessful attempt to be reinstated, he purchased a ticket on Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771, a daily flight from Los Angeles, California to San Francisco. Burke's supervisor, Raymond F. Thomson, was a passenger on the flight, which he took regularly for his commute from San Francisco to Los Angeles International Airport.[2]

Using his USAir credentials, Burke, armed with a loaded .44 Magnum revolver[3] that he had borrowed from a co-worker, was able to bypass the security checkpoint at Los Angeles International Airport. After boarding the plane, Burke wrote a message on an air-sickness bag. The note read:

Hi Ray. I think it's sort of ironical that we ended up like this. I asked for some leniency for my family. Remember? Well, I got none and you'll get none.[4]
As the plane, a four engine British Aerospace BAe 146-200, cruised at 22,000 feet (6700 m) over the central California coast, the cockpit voice recorder recorded the sound of two shots being fired in the cabin. The cockpit door was opened and a female, presumed to be a flight attendant, told the cockpit crew "We have a problem". The captain replied, "What kind of problem?" Burke then announced "I'm the problem", then fired three more shots that incapacitated the pilots.

Several seconds later, the cockpit voice recorder picked up increasing windscreen noise as the airplane pitched down and began to accelerate. A final gunshot was heard and it is speculated that Burke shot himself. The plane then descended and crashed into the hillside of a cattle ranch at 4:16 p.m. in the Santa Lucia Mountains near Paso Robles[5] and Cayucos. The plane was estimated to have crashed nose first at a speed of around 700 miles per hour (1100 km/h, 600 kn), disintegrating instantly. The force of the impact caused such extensive damage that 27 of the passengers were never identified. All aboard, including Burke and Thomson, were killed.

After the crash site was located by a CBS News helicopter piloted by Bob Tur, investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board were joined by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, who after two days over digging through what was left of the site found a handgun containing six spent bullet casings and a note written on the air-sickness bag written by Burke, admitting he was the person responsible for the crash. FBI investigators were also able to lift a print from a fragment of finger sandwiched in the pistol's trigger guard, which positively identified Burke. In addition to the evidence uncovered at the crash site, other factors surfaced: Burke's co-worker admitted to having lent him the gun, and Burke had also left a farewell message on his girlfriend's telephone answering machine.

Previously, Burke had worked for an airline in Rochester, New York, where he was a suspect in a drug-smuggling ring that was bringing coc aine from Jamaica to Rochester via the airline. He was never officially charged

Wikipedia.com

Long before the War on Terror began David Burke decided to commit suicide by taking this PSA Flight straight into the ground at several hundred miles per hour.

In the aftermath of the tragedy Pilot Cockpit Doors by law were all reinforced to withstand bullets being fired into them.

Policies were brought into affect that Cockpit Doors should be locked and remain locked at all times while in flight.

I have no earthly idea how teams of a few people carrying only box cutters subdued 100’s of passengers on each flight during 9-11 when anyone who has every flown more than once and listened to the pre-flight announcements knows that their upright seatback cushion is a safety and floatation device that is actually thicker than box cutter blades, or how on multiple flights the cockpits were then taken over.

Clearly the simple installation of a video camera at the cockpit door would suffice to allow pilots to know when it they might be being tricked into opening a cockpit door.

Clearly just one or two armed Air Marshalls on each flight could deal with almost any threat on an airline flight.

Clearly both of these things would be far less expensive and far more effective than the huge intrusive bureaucracy that the TSA has become.

As this tragic and deadly occurrence displays there are a lot more isolated and potential threats in the sky than just religious militant fundamentalists looking to make a political statement.

Not only has our government done a poor job at learning the lessons of September 11, 2001, they haven’t even yet seemed to learn the lessons of from 1987.

They have learned the lessons of supply side economics and crowd control for profit though!

Sadly that doesn’t do as much as just a few cheap and common sense simple efforts would like Air Marshalls on every flight and security cameras on cockpit doors.

People ought to wake up and put a stop to this nonsense and stop patronizing the airline industry until they can start treating their passengers like dignified human beings again and put some simple cost effective and effective common sense security measures in place.

I refuse to fly until they do. I won’t allow myself to be treated like a common criminal simply to get from point A to B and pay for it on top of it. Why so many other people do is beyond me!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Clearly the simple installation of a video camera at the cockpit door would suffice to allow pilots to know when it they might be being tricked into opening a cockpit door.

Clearly just one or two armed Air Marshalls on each flight could deal with almost any threat on an airline flight.

Clearly both of these things would be far less expensive and far more effective than the huge intrusive bureaucracy that the TSA has become.

Sadly that doesn’t do as much as just a few cheap and common sense simple efforts would like Air Marshalls on every flight and security cameras on cockpit doors.

People ought to wake up and put a stop to this nonsense and stop patronizing the airline industry until they can start treating their passengers like dignified human beings again and put some simple cost effective and effective common sense security measures in place.

I refuse to fly until they do. I won’t allow myself to be treated like a common criminal simply to get from point A to B and pay for it on top of it. Why so many other people do is beyond me!

Thank you for reviving the, "point" of my thread ProtoplasmicTraveler. Then you provided clear insight proving, to me, that these cases are being, "managed" from within our own system.

In my opinion, it couldn't be anything else.

new topics

top topics

join