It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it possible to be shielded all the time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
afetr reading through web site containing info on shielding Psipog.org... [recomended by another ats member], i relized that i already new and practiced those methods, how i know, i dont know. i have this permanat shield in place. what does it mean? has this happened to you? i have'nt been able to find any referance to this only that shields are used when needed. (this doesnt effect my personal reletionships or makeing friends which is fine, my friends think so, i think so, and no psycho-analysis please or accusations of delusions of grandure].

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with the shield you are speaking about. For me, shielding is more being secure in the knowlege that nothing of a psychic or spiritual nature can harm me because I am protected by my own guides and use visualizations of a bubble of light that surrounds and protects me from any form of psychic attack.

Might just be they put this another way.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
yeah thats it the bubble. someone once told me it wasnt possible to have a permanent bubble. is it possible? and why would i need one? i mean what reason would anyone have to cause me to produce this kind of protection. i know im defiant could this be reason.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, I dont know. Usually I will use that visualization when I do any sort of spiritual/psychic exploration or meditation.
All other times, I just figure, nothing can harm me unless I allow it to. I trust my guides are always watching out for me.
I am a child of god, therefor, I am untouchable. LOL
If more people realized that,
they wouldnt worry about it all as much.
IMO

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yeah it dosnt worry me but bugs me, bugs me, bugs me, bugs me

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes, it's posible to have a permanent shield as such... it simply requires that you generate enough energy to keep the shield up and have the shield feed automatically. Still requires matientence to keep it in top shape.. but assuming nothing happens to break it, it's possible.

I wouldn't rely too heavily on a simple bubble shield to protect you, I've found that most of the bubble/circle of light, shields etc as described as the "protection" of many different energy workers to be woefully inadequate. They pop just as easily as rl bubbles

Bubble shields work fine as a basis for a filter... say a tp input filter, but you'll want something more effective for actually protection.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Positive thinking, strong will and an undamaged aura all work fine for me
..maybe they are types of shield in their own right.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HackerX
Bubble shields work fine as a basis for a filter... say a tp input filter, but you'll want something more effective for actually protection.

T.P. input filter aye...

Hehehe, kicked it up a notch.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
To learn how to put up permanent or timed psishields, read the part on psipog that talks about programming constructs.

Programming constructs means that you tell or "will" your construct to feed, stay for an x amount of time and do specific things.

A general purpouse shield, for like TS, TK and physical protection would cost you alot of energy.

Its advisable not to make a truelly permanent shield, but make a timed shield and re make it when it expires. Especialy when you program your shield to feed energy of yourself.

Imho, a shield like this is useless for 2 reasons:

1: TS shielding is much easyer to be done by having a strong will and mind. If you don't have that, someone with a strong will or mind and TS capability can break trough.

2: When the attacker has a stronger mind and will then you, he can also break trough your psi shield, because you still constructed your shield with that same strength of mind or will that you have.

Btw, I'm talking purely theoretical here.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You can't shield yourself...

I have found all sheilding techniques taught not have any effect on remote viewing.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think shields reduce the awareness of the person using them. I like to keep a personal cocoon of protection around me so that anyone's intentional/unintentional negativity bounces off of it & returns to sender. Animals seem to sense this cocoon. One domestic critter started pawing at the air around me one time like there was some invisible web surrounding me. Hehe.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I work a lot with energy manipulation and have found that I also have noticed a constant shield. I, at first, was not sure what this was but later came to realize that because I am a natural energy manipulator that I shield myself subconciously. So yes, I feel that it is possible to have a constant shield up; it all depends on your level of skill in shielding. Also, some people do find that certain abilities come naturally to them and others they have to work at to do. This often affects that person's progress in developing their abilities..

I have not noticed any drop of awareness in my case however this may not be the same for all people.

As for remote viewing, the concept of remote viewing may not use an energy pattern to target a person, therefor a shield may not prevent this from happening. Shielding is mainly used to stop abilities that directly affect the shielder rather than neutralize all abilities in their prescence. There is an ability like this called anti-psy.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I used to ahve a HORRIBLE time with my empathy and other "skills", so I used to try to shield like crazy. I was pretty successful, I had a semi-permenint shield for a long time, but then I lost it, and everything went to hell.

So, I'd suggest you try to get by w/o shilding, it conditions you. It may be hard in the begening, but then, when your shild fails--it's bound to--you won't ahve problems.

I'd sugest shielding if you're in a big crowd, or if you're around poeple who are in pain--I was next to my cousin as he died, and it was one of the worst empathic experiences I've ever had. For things like that, being able to shield would be helpful, if not necessary.

Hope it works out--feel free to U2U me!

top topics

join