It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My belated introduction... and a profound thought.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Couldn't help myself indulging into the array of information held here before I properly addressed myself to the people of ATS.
and don't worry about me I know credibility when I see it.

I have a bull$@#! filter waiting to be activated.

As well something occurred to me while I was dreaming last night.
Let's say for a moment that E.T.'s are in fact real, and that grey's, insectoid-type beings, ecetera all exist and are out there.

I can't picture these beings going through the same type of evolutionary process, or living through a similar 'illusion' as ours because of their physical appearances.
why do I think this? If I was anything but a human, to be completely honest, I dont think it would be even slightly possible to become so egotistically drawn to myself as most humans are today, humans perfectly ordinary structure as well as being naive, and hugely mis-lead in the past by e't.s really just set us up PERFECTLY with this act of illusion.
Because of mankind's childish traits, it is only natural in evolution for extra terestrials to mis-lead them. it is not their fault we are so naive and primitive in knowledge, I thank those et's cause we wouldn't have learned anything without duality.

anyway,

glad to be aboard the ATS ship

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by appliedconcepts

Welcome , belated, to ATS .

You have some interesting thoughts on ET's.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good stuff - Welcome To ATS!
-----------------------------------

new topics

join