It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of enlightenment/ego/pineal gland.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shakespear1

A never ending process of Creator, being ever Higher. And we are all fractals of this Source, as well. Which means, there are bigger us's, and smaller ones, all reaching our for our own wisdom and lessons and light, and the universe, onmiverse is a wonderful, advaneture of growth and enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shakespear1
So who created the "Creator" ? It all feels like a fractal, but "what" put the fractal in its place.

This picture also shows this beautifully.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6f814f0fc1a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

(ring any bells I AM Now? a very large bell went of in my head)

Yes an huge bell went off in my head, and that was never to share my opinions or beliefs with anyone on the subject of "Who we are" because my beliefs and opinions are always wrong, or I am somehow being manipulated by some dark evil Aliens.

Same crap different year....

I want to create peace not conflict, you will never see me in these types of topics again. The information I had was not to try temp anyone into believing anything, I simply wanted to share my honest experiences. Maybe that experience however small may mean something to somebody else. Obviously is means crap all to you because you are so attached to being this supreme species and any other species is Evil. My opinions to you are nothing other than Alien/Evil manipulation, OK whatever your call.

Anyway it's no skin off my nose, there are many other topics I enjoy.

See you in other Topics maybe?

Laters

[edit on 17-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

And so it will continue until you loose your attachment to aliens. On our path to enlightenment there is a nasty word. Its called dependancy. Spiritual dependancy to be exact. As long as you depend on another exterior to yourself, be it alien, astral or terrestrial you will never be free of this. The realization you are on your own is soul shattering, it is called The Dark Night of the soul. It is painful but if you have chosen this path with intent it must be faced, and faced alone.

Drop the dependancy, reliance and attachments to those exterior to yourself. You are a powerful being, you are a co creator, you are a perfect spirit. Never let dependancy allow you to loose sight of this.

Dont think you have any dependant attachments? We all do, its very hard to accept this and work on removing them, but until we do we are never free to simply be.

Dont think your a co creator? Every thought you think has the potential to create! Thought becomes WORD becomes manifestation.

Take care I AM Now. Learn from the past and apply it to the Now.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We cannot quite drop the dependency. Its far more complex. We're team players, as starseeds. We come from family groupings on assignment from the cosmos. Different families are here, as examples: elohims, ple'o'sha'ns, lyreans, acturians, Sirians, Orions, Andromedans, and those from Taurus, other systems I have heard of and know aware are from as well. But basically, usually within the galactic neighborhood.

Its not a question of merely letting go of a dependency, for many its the opposite, we are being called, with sitings, and contact, to wake up and discover who we are, and to do the work we came to do. It is team work, we are team players, and we recongize and know many who are here.

The cosmos plays a big role in advancement and in earth, for we are one of the living libraries and all is mirrored by our lessons so we determine, future timelines, events, situations, and even new planes are created because of original wishes or thoughts here, manifetastations. Due to the current cold and unbalanced situation, which many are acting to correct, the future potential universe would be cold and unloving. And this is being dealt with by many and their is a Divine Plan.

Cosmos and angels work hand in hand, the ones that are good. I have been told that counsels meet with archangels. St. Michael's real cosmic name is Miczael. So we are talking cosmic citizens here.

Divine Mother is the Creator of this Universe, She is female, though many think of Her as both, however each Universe has its own Creator, and this process continues onward, in the Fractal Hollogram, and our Creator is Female Unity energy and this Universe asks the question of unity or separation, and of course only thorugh unity does any race or species advance.

As I said, the team spirit is a part of the advanced races.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Is it just me that sees it as a lonely path to ones individual enlightenment/awarness ? The climb is hard and can only be done alone.

Is it just me that sees all this astral entity/ET/discarnate/ stuff as playing NO part in a personal finding of the self?

If so then fine, it must just be me.

Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Its not though, because people waking up with memories and they are connecting to their purposes and have families. So the problem with just this individual path, is it may some people who came in alone here for an individual purpose, but the reality for others is different, and they're not going turn renegade against the family of light or those cosmic family if they begin to gain awareness, and walk away from the inner pushes and nudges they really are recieving to wake up and pursue and discover. So in other words, for starseeds, they would be denying their soul mission, purpose and journey if they dont wake up with their own inner radar leading them to were they need to go, in the journey and company their souls chose to do this mission with, and its an inner knowing.

And for this, awakening an enlghtenment truly means, finding that journey you came into the world to make.

IamNow is a starseed, though I don't know if he or she is aware, and has a family overseeing, though again how aware I do not know, so this journey to enlightenment, as my own is, will be different.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its not though, because people waking up with memories and they are connecting to their purposes and have families. So the problem with just this individual path, is it may some people who came in alone here for an individual purpose, but the reality for others is different, and they're not going turn renegade against the family of light or those cosmic family if they begin to gain awareness, and walk away from the inner pushes and nudges they really are recieving to wake up and pursue and discover. So in other words, for starseeds, they would be denying their soul mission, purpose and journey if they dont wake up with their own inner radar leading them to were they need to go, in the journey and company their souls chose to do this mission with, and its an inner knowing.

I think the problem here is that you may be getting mixed up with enlightenment and a personal belief system. Is believing you are a starseed from a family of cosmic starseeds enlightenment? Im not sure if that can be classed as enlightenment. I would say not but maybe I am wrong. Im just asking is it enlightenment?

I know you have strong beliefs about this, but is it enlightenment? Help me out here, show me that this is enlightenment in its true sense.

IamNow is a starseed, though I don't know if he or she is aware, and has a family overseeing, though again how aware I do not know

Not sure how he'd take this. He is very anti New Age.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No, enlightenment is being inspired anew and to have Mother's light shine upon us, but its more than that, its waking up to our path, our unique path we came to do, and we have to follow the inner guidance, and outer guidance, sign posts, and boosts too. We all come in with different ways, some try to do it alone, maybe they're the masters and don't need the wake up calls, others come in with signs, nudges, visits being given along the way, and yet again some come in for team action in the end, but its funny because it all seems like a test as well as to whether or not you even wake up.

So its not confusing its just that its a very big complex issue, waking up, finding self and source and path, the way, and seeking to be enlightened. And its diverse, most of us have families nudging us along the way. I know I wouldnt have wanted to do this alone, so I'm glad I had agreed to this before coming, because if it wasn't for all the crafts and memories flooding back in the last 2 years, I wouldnt have woken up at all. They really came to nudge me strongly into my search and journey, and its been a really interesting one.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It seems some do not understand what enlightenment is........

Our only true mission in life is to WAKE UP and REMEMBER who we are. This is commonly known as "Awakening" or "Enlightenment".

The inevitable truth is that- You are God.

And when a person has their "awakening", this is so obvious and simple that you laugh and say "OMG (ha)....I REMEMBER!"

Some experience Awakening thru the use of entheogens....some thru meditation, fasting, sensory deprivation, drumming, dancing....anything that can induce enough of an altered state to put the Ego in a box long enough for your TRUE SELF to awake. It happens in an INSTANT. Total and utter realization...w/o any doubt. And you feel like you are finally HOME. This is why we are here! To find ourselves.

We are all God playing hide-n-seek for our own entertainment!

Namaste-

-Boypony

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Mr. Green i have read this thread with intrest and have appreciated it.
did you find the dark night of the soul lonely? a sterile emptiness that we are all there is and "we" are really illusion. is there another side to this exsperiance?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

Mr. Green i have read this thread with intrest and have appreciated it.
did you find the dark night of the soul lonely? a sterile emptiness that we are all there is and "we" are really illusion. is there another side to this exsperiance?

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.

Yes I found the dark night of the soul a terrible, empty place. It is very difficult to face, or it was for me. There seems to be nothing there, no end in sight, I find words cant describe it really. Only when I finally surrendered and accepted what it showed me was I able to come out of it.

Im not sure what you mean, is there another side to it, but I do know it must be walked through before we can be re born directly from its teachings. Its teachings are from our very spirit, they are not coming from any where else, and so by their very origin they are deep and soul searching. The soul is guiding us to let go of the old to allow in the new . This is painful, to allow all that you thought you were drop away, but until this is done there is no way the new can enter.

During this phase your spirit is there guiding you, all the time it is with you, its just we feel so lost we cant see it. Spirit is ALL knowing and is always with us. This is why I was maybe a little hard on certain posters, I see the dangers of following new age beliefs, they take you away from yourSELF. They prevent you from leaving the dark night or even from entering it, keeping you forever trapped in a never ending cycle. Your re birth is prevented, and instead your sent on an endless cycle of searching. This is why this path is a lonely path, when you enter the dark night there is no one else there to help you. No friends, nobody, no other souls, no galactic families and certainly no aliens to aid your souls path.

IMO Enlightenment/awarness of the soul self by its very nature can not be done in groups/soul families/cosmic alliances or with alien brothers. Its a journey of the SELF.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I agree with you my friend. You have found out many things throughout this journey of yours. Your "inner knowing" is flowing and the vibration is beautiful.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thank you lagenese. All I wish is for people to be open to other possibilities . Their connection to Source is within them NOW. It is never to be found without.

Hopefully that means finding themSELVES and not blindly following some New Age Religion or cult, however some choose to follow the New Age Religions rather than themselves and its a hard thing to break free from, it is also a heart breaking thing to watch.

This is where ego plays a massive part within enlightenment. Ego must must be addressed to progress. If someone tells you you are an Alien commander, An Alien Elder or the last of your race come down to serve Earth....what do you do? What would you do? What would anyone do? It is an amazing thing to be told you are an alien elder isnt it? Yes it really is an amazing thing. But really are you? That is what needs to be asked in this very modern situation that is effecting many newly awakened people.....are you really what they are telling you you are?

Ego and enlightenment...what a complex issue it really is.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is my very first post on ATS, and I must point out that all of you are some of the most intelligent and clear minded people I have ever had the honor of belonging to. I have been viewing this site for over a year now. I don't know what took me so long to finally write a post, but now I feel I must.... Over the last 5 years I have noticed a dramatic change in the way I perceive all things. By all things, I mean the way I feel inside. I feel myself changing. Things I thought were important years ago, now seem to have less meaning. I DO feel that I am on a path to enlightenment. I have tried many things to help me understand. Everything from OBE's to learning how the human mind works. Now, in my twenties, I served my country and fought battles that I believed were justified. Now I'm not so sure. Lately I've noticed that the human condition bothers me greatly. WAR, violence on our home soil and greed. I have always been a very optimistic person. So much so that I can find good in just about everything. However, as a race, I believe we have far to go. My question is this.... "How can I move into 4th density or Christ conciousness as it were? As I look around I see people everyday that seem totally unaware of anything past there own small agenda. This saddens me. I know it's not as simple as this, but, why can't our species find harmony?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MJB Origin

Hello and welcome to ATS. Thank you for posting your thoughts also.

All I can say is just to trust your inner guide over ALL else. There is so much information to help "guide" awakened people find themselves but the best guide you will ever have is your higher soul self. It is the voice that speaks to you at the very first instance you ask inner questions. Its often difficult to hear because within a split second the egos voice shouts over it with its voice. Learn to listen to your higher self it is ALL knowing.

Above all remain balanced. try not to polarize within the energies of duality. You can tell when you are not balanced, your higher self lets you know.

Trust yourSELF and let as much ego fall away as is possible whilst you are in body and try to just observe the process rather than constantly analyse it. Analysis helps very little but being a silent observer is invaluable.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
As far as your questions are concerned, do not worry, these questions are perfectly normal. Why humans cannot find harmony? There are many answers.
The most important one is the polarity within the human consciousness. Also, there are forces at work in the invisible spheres who do not wish for man to become fully conscious, for they want to keep their monopoly on the human race. Influences by the memory of the human race play a big role in all of this as well.

All is written, all is known. Human will evolve anyhow. The best thing is to free your mind, and take care of yourself and your loved ones to the best of your ability.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I know me saying dont analyse the process seems odd when we talk about it on forums and to each other, and it is difficult not to analyse these experiences when they happen, but I have found it really is best just to sit back and observe each stage and its energies. Yes get an over all knowledge of what is happening but I found it doesnt help to try and work out every fine detail of what Im feeling, experiencing and sensing . It is far better to just trust yourself and just go with the flow of the frequencies as they work within you.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

When humans will finally realize that there is nothing to understand (psychologically), they will start their path to freedom within the parameters of their own cosmic consciousness. It is, however, important to exchange so that the vibration can manifest itself between humans. The egoic understanding is non-essential, for it is a barrier to our true identity.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

When humans will finally realize that there is nothing to understand (psychologically), they will start their path to freedom within the parameters of their own cosmic consciousness. It is, however, important to exchange so that the vibration can manifest itself between humans. The egoic understanding is non-essential, for it is a barrier to our true identity.

This is the problem though isnt it...we always want to understand everything and often find it hard to just go freely with something that is so new to our current understandings of our reality. I see exactly what you are saying though, that the egoic understanding is non essential and is an actual barrier to finding out/remembering who we actually are.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join