It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of enlightenment/ego/pineal gland.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
reply to post by Mr Green

It's not that I don't believe Eckhart's work, the point I was making is Eckhart has contradicted his own work. He has himself surrendered to Ego, he is now used as a tool on the Oprah internet mass trance show.

shambook.blogspot.com...

Mmm seems you may be on to some thing here. While I still hold that the power of inner silence reached from the NOW is a great tool towards enlightenment and that I learnt its significance from reading these books, I can not deny after reading this link (and many others) that some sort of new age religion is being created on the back of this.

It can not be denied that Tolle HAS seen through the illusion but what has become of it seems to be exactly as you say...some new age religion. This is indeed a shame.

Thank you I Am Now for looking beyond what we are expected to think.

One other thing that requires comment, then we'll quit for today. (I reserve the right to revisit the topic after that webinar kicks off.) If you have even a cursory knowledge of Tolle, you know that the abandonment of "ego" is, in his metaphysic, a key prelude to reaching the state of Now that he urges among all those seeking spiritual harmony and a deeper, truer sense of self-knowledge. Now, in fairness to Tolle (and Oprah), he's not using the word "ego" quite the way a Freudian (or a critic of Donald Trump) might use it—but I find it hilarious anyway that on one of the Oprah/Tolle pages, directly beneath a highlighted section that emphasizes a technological plug-in you'll need in order to view the Webcast, is an ad that reads: "GET GORGEOUS! Good hair days, flawless makeup and a fabulous wardrobe are all within your reach. It's all in our new Beauty and Style section!" I guess they don’t want you to abandon your ego till you're done consuming everything the Oprah marketing machine can sell you.

Good hair days, fab make up and a style section on a spiritual site?? How does that work on letting ego fall away??

I find it a real shame .

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes it is such a shame, you sure can't deny the work Eckhart has done. As I said though it's nothing new, Eckhart has taken much of what Anthoney De Mello said in the 80's and wrote it in a more up to date way, that up to date way seems to fit in with some kind of "One world religion"

Lets hope Eckhart walks away from this, however I have a feeling that if he does he will be finished.

You see sometimes I say I don't agree with the New Age, This is the New Age I am speaking of. Old teachings. New Beliefs, New Religion..... Something aint right and many people are falling into this "New Age" without questioning it, they just accept it as the truth because it fits in with their beliefs.

Do you think people go to watch Oprah to become enlightened, or is it because she once bought the whole audience a car each.

Thank you for taking the time to research this yourself and not just accepting what I said to be the truth, it's much easier to sink in when you do it in your own time and in your own pace.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

This just shows me even more how we should always follow our inner guide and not sign up to ANY of this new age stuff. My SELF has shown me not to follow any religion, just to take from any information that resonates with me...then WALK away...dont get caught up in any hype related to said information. That way you dont get taken down the wrong path.

Take these Eckhart Tolle books, yes read them, they contain brilliant insight but then dont go back to sleep again by joining some new age movement.

Why is it all enlightening truths get quickly distorted or manipulated for gain? Why cant they remain in their original form for all to read and make their own decisions about? Why is that? What does Oprah have to gain by creating this band wagon of fab hair styles mixed in with spirituality?? Why do people fall into these traps over and over and over....? What is so frightening about actually trusting our SELF?? Is it SO frightening to actually do that once in a while??

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Very well put, although going within is something I did agree with, my beliefs about going within have now changed, it's another attachment. Sometimes we can go within a little too much, I have done it many times myself. The result, we miss what actually is, we quickly overlook things and misinterpret them. Also too much going within makes one very defensive, almost like they are trying to protect something.

You know the story right how I would receive the voice feelings I do when I stood at my window on a night time, and how they stopped when I started meditation, in fact they stopped for over a year. This was the result of going within too much, I shut myself off. Since stopping meditation I seem to be reaching out to the universe for answers, and answers I am receiving.

Meditation is good for one thing, clearing and relaxing the mind. Otherwise there would be a meditation to never meditate again by now. We humans like to take short cuts, and I think this is why the "New Age" is so appealing to so many people. Speaking of meditation... The step by step New Age Meditation Visualisation techniques are nothing more than self hypnosis to make the New Age illusion seem that more realistic. This normally changes the character of the person quiet dramatically, to add to the illusion they make this sound part of the Awakening, when in reality it's "Roll Play"

Bottom line this is where too much going within will lead you, don't picture "Being" on the inside. This is where so much has gone wrong, picture it on the outside as part of everything else , being is oneness, there is nothing to hide, let go, share it with the universe, connect with it. Don't hold it within, doing that is saying "This is mine"

Amazing what A difference it makes, and how quick you see through the lies

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

Very well put, although going within is something I did agree with, my beliefs about going within have now changed, it's another attachment. Sometimes we can go within a little too much, I have done it many times myself. The result, we miss what actually is, we quickly overlook things and misinterpret them. Also too much going within makes one very defensive, almost like they are trying to protect something.

We disagree again it seems.(!!) The point of inner silence is the only point at which you can hear your self without manipulation from astrals/ETs, discarnates etc etc. They HATE it when we reach inner silence because they can no longer manipulate us. NO I AM Now by NOT going inwards you miss the important messages from your higher soul. If you feel there is "too much" going on within...you need to go further.

You know the story right how I would receive the voice feelings I do when I stood at my window on a night time, and how they stopped when I started meditation, in fact they stopped for over a year. This was the result of going within too much, I shut myself off. Since stopping meditation I seem to be reaching out to the universe for answers, and answers I am receiving.

This is a GOOD thing. You filtered out the channelled stuff and by meditating you prevented the distortions and manipulations reaching you. Thank you, youve given me more evidence of why it IS important to go within. I have experienced immense astral/ET manipulation and for this reason I dont trust ANY entity. I dont care if a Nordic came to me dressed as Jesus with 6 discarnate angels on either side...its still a matrix manipulation. sorry but it is. Who or what do you think is sending you these voices...these are channelled voices...just like ALL the other channelled voices in every new age "society". I wouldnt trust any voice that was not my own higher selfs.

IMO of course.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
DP

Post Below

[edit on 14-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

We disagree again it seems.(!!) The point of inner silence is the only point at which you can hear your self without manipulation from astrals/ETs, discarnates etc etc. They HATE it when we reach inner silence because they can no longer manipulate us. NO I AM Now by NOT going inwards you miss the important messages from your higher soul. If you feel there is "too much" going on within...you need to go further.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, Inner silence is simply clearing the mind from the day to day lives we lead, a short meditation or look at the night sky can help do this. You do not have to go within to achieve that, if anything you are letting go releasing that energy to the outside. Don't you think the manipulation by Astrals/ET's/Discarnates is by fearing you to go within. I faced that fear and nothing has tried to manipulate since, I have nothing to fear not even spiritual death if there is such a thing.

This is a GOOD thing. You filtered out the channelled stuff and by meditating you prevented the distortions and manipulations reaching you. Thank you, youve given me more evidence of why it IS important to go within. I have experienced immense astral/ET manipulation and for this reason I dont trust ANY entity. I dont care if a Nordic came to me dressed as Jesus with 6 discarnate angels on either side...its still a matrix manipulation. sorry but it is. Who or what do you think is sending you these voices...these are channelled voices...just like ALL the other channelled voices in every new age "society". I wouldnt trust any voice that was not my own higher selfs.

Yes it is a good thing, anything trying to manipulate me I would rather face especially if it keeps me within all the time. I don't filter out anything other than day to day mind trash, I also don't think about preventing manipulation... if something is there trying to manipulate me I would rather confront whatever it is and be taught whatever lesson I need to be taught, I can only progress. There is nothing to fear if you don't give fear energy... The only time I meditate if you call it meditation is when I realize the night sky above me and everything in it is part of me, it seems to relax my mind and clear the mind trash out. Nothing is sending me these voices, I'm finding these voices/visions, just like somebody will find mine. Think of it as Remote Viewing...... but not always with pictures. The voice feeling is like "I am that thing saying it" if it's a vision "I am that experience" it varies really, sometimes I have been listening to that voice or observing that experience, like I was a spirit looking in.

I know your beliefs differ, I don't want you to say "Oh yea I agree with you" I am not a teacher so I am not trying to teach you the truth. I am just sharing what I have experienced, it may or may not mean anything to anyone... I have no attachment to anyone else's opinion, I am simply just sharing what I have. I don't have to and the only reason I am doing so is because I feel people are slipping into this New Age Trap, I'm not trying to stop them "I'm sure not God" all I am doing is sharing what somebody wanted me to find, that something seems to be pointing out this New Age Religion is not what some think it is. Keep sucking in that energy and keeping it within, see what happens....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I have nothing to fear not even spiritual death if there is such a thing.

thats because you have forgotten, spiritual death is the conscious memory of connection to God/Source/One wiped. Google it there is much information on it,I havent made it up, it does exist. Another name for it IMO is reincarnation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing is sending me these voices, I'm finding these voices

Are you sure? Its highly convenient they are just "finding" you dont you think. Either these voices are from you ( could it actually be you) or outside you, if they are outside of you then SOME THING is sending them. Do you think its the Tall Greys speaking to you? You mentioned a few posts back this may be the case, that they communicate with you.

I feel people are slipping into this New Age Trap, something seems to be pointing out this New Age Religion is not what some think it is. Keep sucking in that energy and keeping it within, see what happens....

On this I agree

Interesting you say keep sucking that energy in and see what happens....I too would advise NOT to do this. Its just another form of channeling and you just dont know what energies your taking in. Best thing is to balance your OWN energies within.

Thank you for your posts btw, they are interesting and thought provoking. It is by sharing our experiences as a One that mans ascension is to be aided. what use is experience if we dont share it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I really don't fear spiritual death, or any death for that matter. Not if it's in an attempt to create peace, just about every other fear is based on the fears above. So why not get them out the way first

They are not just messages for me, there are others who have found these messages. Like anything you Remote View once you know the target the information is there, each time is something new and may have nothing to do with the last. It's kind of like memories scattered about somewhere from this species of Tall Whites, so it's not like a voice telling me "This is the truth" I simply observe what I see and make my own decision on it, so far I trust this species. I really can't see how they would manipulate me through free will in choices, the information I get is completely voluntary. Nothing changes if I stop...... I think seeing them in Ilkley was a sign to look in their direction, so I continue doing so.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The four laws of CREATION:

1. You exist. And in some form you always will.

2. The One is the All and the All is the One.

3. What you put out is what you get back.

4. Change is the only constant. Except for the first three laws.

We each are where we are. It is what it is.

-Ben

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
The four laws of CREATION:

1. You exist. And in some form you always will.

2. The One is the All and the All is the One.

3. What you put out is what you get back.

4. Change is the only constant. Except for the first three laws.

While this is true I now look differently upon point 2. The One is the All and the All is the One.

IMO when the One split itself (big bang) it did this to experience itself. It already KNEW itself but desired to experience this knowing. In order to do this the light split into what it was and what it was not.(light/dark) The One became many but were always a single part of the whole. It is important to understand that the dark (what it is not) is also from the Source but an aspect of what it is not. At the point of the big bang the light exploded with an immense burst of light, this light was so bright it caused a shadow. The shadow , or what we are not is still part of the One because it is a direct result of the Ones creation force.

Now as these many lights (spirits...Us) gained experience of knowing it became apparent to the One that the many spirits could no longer just return to the One as it was before. I now think this split was permanent and the One knew this at the start of creation. It knew that after experiencing its knowing it would not return to its previous form.

Yes the One is All but we now find ourselves as co creators finding our way back home. Home is not where we have come from for the One is now an All knowing AND an all experiencing Source. The One has itself evolved and now wishes us to return but with experience. The experience of the many is vast , upon ascension your experience as a co creator will determine the home you return to.

Maybe another stage of enlightenment is being totally conscious, awakened and aware of the home you wish to create and return to rather than blindly going to a home another wishes you to create along with them ?

(ring any bells I AM Now? a very large bell went of in my head)

The above post illustrates to me well why it is important to know your path is truely your own and not the result of a new age/ ET/astral entity/discarnate or religions manipulation. The only way to know this is to know yourself, especially your higher soul self. The part of you that is All knowing AND All experiencing.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Maybe another stage of enlightenment is being totally conscious, awakened and aware of the home you wish to create and return to rather than blindly going to a home another wishes you to create along with them ?

Well its more like fractals than all of us being parts of another. Creator did not just implode into everything and cease to exist, nor does our Higher Selves do this, as so many people who write metaphysics and spiritual information imply. Rather, it is fractals, so we are one in many, and yet all exist. Along with Prime Creator, always discovering She is yet the Child of another Creation, like a box within a box, this process is infinite. Creation is ongoing. We earn our own existence. Our oneness, is unity!

And Jessicamystic says in one of her wonderful videos that touches on many subjects including inner earth and topics her father talked about and metaphysics, is: we are co-creators. When we pass to the other side, if we are thinking home is a certain way or creating a wish, we will find ourselves there. Surely it is better to be meditative when we are crossing, and think the words, home. For our souls know home, and where they must go. We do not wish to be lost in another dream or wish.

Second Half of 2012 part 4 The Hollow Earth & it's Core 1/6

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well its more like fractals than all of us being parts of another. Rather, it is fractals, so we are one in many, and yet all exist.

Then would you say that this choice is totally down to free will or are there certain fractuals and their inhabitants that desire more human spirit return to their fractual Universe, rather than allow the humans spirit free will to choose its own fractual home?

This for me is at the heart of all that we experience (both negative and positive) from all other dimensions/realms.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There is no fractal universe. The omniverse is one. We are all the family of light, just ever growing and expanding as fractals expand,and we are aspects of self that become our own self, yet always connected. Actual ETman showed a picture on his thread that stirred a memory, it was almost like fibre optics, white lights connected together by filaments. These are the consciousness that we all are, some brigher, some with more lessons, but all equal in source, and this ever expanding family. Consicousness creating all the experiences and realities.

We can unite, and share mind meetings with our higher selves, but we are ourselves, and there are many other aspects of self as well.

So your twin self, has gained unique status as their own person, and its not self love anymore at this point when you are joined in marriage. And the cosmos, higher consciousness ets, do seek out their twin flames.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There is no fractal universe. The omniverse is one

Surely omniverse universes would differ? I am having difficulty getting this point across but I will try. What Im trying to work out is omniverses are say in competition with each other for your ascended soul.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The ominverse is the whole of many universes. Multiverse the planes within one. Though I am lately going back to the original term universe more. Jacobnh pointed out its definition means: all, and like my name, unity, one.

This may work like my walk in friend discussed with me, that each universe, has its own Creator, Prime Creator, in which case, we are all fractals of Mother. And yet She is the Child of yet another creation, so ultimately the highest reach towards the highest Creator is ongoing. And that each universe is asking a question. This one is unity or separation.

But I always go for the whole in my mind. That ultimately we are all fractals of the ever yet higher concept of Prime Creator, and the process of discovery for which never ends, to discover the Highest Source of All.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This may work like my walk in friend discussed with me, that each universe, has its own Creator, Prime Creator,

I too believe there are many universes, and that they each have a prime creator. The RA take this one step further and say there are then sub creators (logos) within each universe, our Sun is said to be our sub creator, with the central Sun as a prime creator (logos)

lawofone.info...

The RA material however is channelled and must be read under the understanding of this .

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yes, the sun or stars, I see them as highest angels, or perhaps, a proxy of the Creator, Her helpers. I started thanking the sun rays, last spring/summer, and connected to His sentience, and humor. And, whenever the sun is peaking through a cloud or positioned perfectly through the branches, I find myself at the door as if called out, and blink into the sun, and then see coding, colors, rods, shapes, and a healing, perhaps upgrade process that He is calling me for. One day, so many beautiful pure, ever changing colors, it was as if, painted by master artist. And I wished could have frozen each of them and captured them with paints. Then at the computer, the words came to me, that the Sun had sung me a beautiful song, and I was filled with gratitude. Due to the humor, I called him Grandfather Sun, and he fills me with joy.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes, even though this idea is channelled I too have found it to be my truth. The idea that a Universe will have a prime creator ( central prime sun) then each galaxy will have another prime creator Sun and then each solar systems will have sub creators such as our Sun. I see the Sun as our Source ( sub Source from actual Source) of inner light. I see the Sun as a living being experiencing itself as a sub creator through its body, just as we are.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So who created the "Creator" ? It all feels like a fractal, but "what" put the fractal in its place.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join