It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Kee Chanl - REAL or HOAX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I came upon this today while reading something. I can't get any source or material on internet which corroborates this.

"Operation Kee Chanl" was the stalling of the U.S. troops arrival in Berlin in April 1945 when the Soviets had Berlin surrounded; Henceforth, the Russians internment of the Polish people. This was one of The Western Betrayals of The Yalta Treaty.

Is there any truth in this? Any material or resource which covers this?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Never heard of Kee Chanl, but I have read that we stopped our troops to allow the Russians to take the brunt of the fighting in Berlin. Simultaneously we were rushing to take places like Peenemunde to get all that good Nazi technology. Wish I could help on this.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thank you for replying. I'm afraid it's the first time I came upon this as well so could not add any more details. Thank you for trying though.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Wow - very interesting subject - sounds similar to the airlifting of taliban people out of afghanistan when the USA invaded.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It seems you are the only one person looking for any information about operation Kee chan. I've just read "Kane and Abel" by Jeffrey Archer. There is one mention about this operation in the book. I think you should ask
mr Archer.
sorry for my english

new topics

top topics

join