It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls aged 12 and 14 hold up bank in Ohio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Girls aged 12 and 14 hold up bank in Ohio

www.telegraph.co.uk

Two young girls rob bank...Police are hunting two young girls - one believed to be just 12 year-old - who robbed a bank in the middle of the afternoon. The two girls, who were wearing matching blue sweatshirts, calmly walked into the First National Bank i Photo: SPLASH
The young girls walked into a branch of 1st National Bank in Cincinnati, Ohio and handed a note to the cashier demanding money.
According to police the note implied the girls would harm employees if the money was not given to them. They did not appear to have any weapons.
Staff complied and the girls walked out with a bag ful
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
What can you say about this but , God they are starting young now a days .

One can almost bet that these girls will most likely rob another bank in the near future . Lets just hope that these children don't heart anyone , or them selves in the process . However , seeing the young age and the type of crime that they have decided to venture into one can bet that this will only get worse .

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
Oh, they are black...big surprise

What does that have to do with anything?

To the OP, this is pretty shocking to see children pulling off Bank Jobs. What a strange time we live in. Although granted, going to any Third World country you'd see hordes of children pick-pocketing or stealing, so it shouldn't be that shocking, but in a country where our poor are better off than the Middle-Class of other countries, I suppose it is still out of the ordinary.

Hopefully they do get caught, even if they only spend the next 4 years in Juvenile Detention and get a Clean Slate at 18, it will perhaps deter them from repeating their crime in the future. Bank Robbery is often not a one-time deal but often becomes a profession until caught. After the first time, people realize just how easy it is, and get a rush off the risk and danger just a Base Jumper or Sky Diver would from their dangerous past-times.

At least they had the intelligence not to commit Armed Robbery, and it sounds like they had the foresight to hit a small branch rather than a AAA Bank or Depository.

Still, somehow in all of this I have this nagging sense that someone is going to blame this crime on Video Games (or Grand Theft Auto)...when in reality it just sounds like either two bored girls who were desperate to make some quick cash.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

[edit on 9-1-2010 by SkitzoFrenic]

...What? ...No seriously. What?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

What, like you actually think a couple of 12 year old white girls are going to rob a bank ?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

Are you sure you didn't misspell Stormfront.org when you came here? I know how words give you people trouble.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If I was to ever read an article such as this I would fully expect the crime to have taken place in Ohio, I will say two things... I'm not at all surprised that this happened there. Because Ohio amounts to the taint of the U.S followed closely by MI. I know because I lived in both places.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
lol Thats america for you... teach them young....next time it be kids still in their nappies...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I'm sure you don't burn crosses on people's lawns out of racism either. You just do it to help them see in the dark. Am I right?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
its not the age im questioning here...more the way the bank complied immediately..they did not have any weapons...what the hell happened than??..did they shape shift their eyes or what

btw..its not the age since i believe there are a lot of youngsters already with drug relating problems

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Oh... you're from Australia. I just noticed that. Okay totally makes sense now. Racism is like the national sport down there from what I read. Carry on with the cross burnings my glow in the dark friend.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I believe the banks are supposed to comply with all robbery requests these days so they don't get employees killed, just don't under any circumstances overdraw your account by one cent and ask them to waive the 35 dollar fee they are not allowed,they treat you as though you just robbed the bank!

[edit on 9-1-2010 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

[edit on 9-1-2010 by SkitzoFrenic]

Good god man you have issues. Try to extend your sense of humanity a little will ya? We're all on this planet together and racism doesn't just hurt others - it hurts you as well. There are far more important differences in people than just skin color, look a little deeper. Besides, these are just children.
Something must be pretty messed up at home for these kids to be out robbing banks. Maybe their families can't find any work and this is how they though they could help feed them or keep the heat on. Kids don;t run out and do this kinda thing on a whim. They sound pretty damn desperate to me, try looking with your heart instead of your head.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Sure go ahead and play the racist card, people who are too stupid to make a valid argument will always jump to the race card with issues like these.

it's easier to just scream racist then come up with a valid and constructive response isn't it ?

It's ok, don't break your little head over it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Is it any easier than some foreigner in a country known to have severe race issues trying to judge a society or group of people literally on the other side of the world simply because of their skin color? It's okay, we know your history and ancestry. The rest of the world expects this sort of thing from you. That's why there's a good number of threads about racism in Australia right here on the first page of the breaking news section. Please enlighten us on your world views some more Casper, you've done a cracker jack job so far.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

What, like you actually think a couple of 12 year old white girls are going to rob a bank ?

I guess you ain't been to london mate. There are plenty of crazy evil looking white girls, that have joined in a group to beat up random people and spit on people etc.

Don't know about ohio thou.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
if they were white I would say their parent put them up to it. However being that there black all say rap music. Dumb rappers come out with cds titled get rich or die trying, how do you think a kid with parents that don't care are going to do with that influence?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join