It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do 666, the dollar, & 1929 have in common?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Let me guess TL;DR?

Also to add something a bit more substantive here,

Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a man, and the heart of a man was given to it." (Dan 7:3-4)

I find it rather interesting that the heart apparently is proportioned to the golden mean. Which seems to confirm my thoughts in this post.

Another thing that just occurred to me. If we take the 0123 sequence and break it into its integer components we see we get 2013 as one permutation and 3012 as another.

If you remember,

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.(Rev 20:1-4)

Not exactly college math here, 3012 - 2013 = 999. A full 999 years would end right on 1000.

Crazy stuff!

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Xtraeme]

<< 1  2   >>

join