It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Starts With Us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hello Everyone. I wanted to share a thought that just came to me. While I was sweeping the floor, I saw a tiny pastry bottle, I picked it up to discover that it was an unopened tube of orange food coloring. I thought about giving it to my friend so he could use it for his sunday school class. As I stood up to put the tube on the counter, I said to myself, ' yeah, it will be a good thing to get rid of this because I know I shouldn't eat it. The kids can have it, they are young and those things don't hurt them as much as they do adults, plus they will be happy to have an orange or hot pink cupcake.'

Right after saying that, it was like something hit me, and I had to playback that thought that had just crossed my mind. Then I asked myself, 'how could I talk about the elites killing us off senselessly by poisoning our food, when I myself did not blink at the idea of feeding a class of children artificial colors that I know have been proven to make people sick?'

As soon as I finished questioning myself, I thought of what my mother had always told me, she used to say, "If you want change to come about in the world, it has to start with you."

Now with that said, I'm going to be as honest as I can with everyone here in this moment. I have been having several dreams lately, I'm not afraid from having them, I think someone or something has a message for all of us, and I believe that this intelligent being/force wants me to share it with you.

In one of my dreams, I saw a pyramid with an eye at the top of it, just like the one on the back of the dollar bill. I remember saying, 'that's the all seeing eye' and before I could say or do anything else, it began to crumble at the base and then finally exploded up to the top. The reason why I think this vision is important is because of the way the pyramid was destroyed, from the bottom --> up.

Picture a cheerleader/human body/stacked pyramid, if the person at the top decided to jump off, it would not hurt the structure, it would just leave an empty space for someone who's always wanted to be way at the top. However, if the cheerleaders at the bottom find that they can no longer take the pain of supporting the ones above them, they will weaken and the pyramid structure would eventually collapse.

So, from a spiritual/revolutionary/awakening perspective, I believe what we can take from this is that:

If you want the world to stop the elites, powers that be (PTB), or "the system", then you must first get your act together and realize that by excluding yourself out of the equation for world peace, that you are only further perpetuating the main issue, which has to do with the inability to practice using inner vision or hold your own self accountable. I believe that as soon as people begin to open their eyes and see that we all made this mess and we are all of the same chain, then I know that's when the REAL change will come.

Remember, as above so below

with love,

Ariel

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mohandas Gandhi

Without people changing themselves there is no way we can expect a widespread change in the population. Its quite simple to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritintheShadows

I was going to put down that quote but then I had to rethink that as well. Some people want the world to burn because they are on the destructive, 'self-service', hierarchy minded, side. And you better believe that the CEO's of some of these major corporations that are poisoning this planet are being the change they want to see in the world.

Now, I am sure that you did not mean for the quote to be taken down that road, but I just had to say that because it's something I thought worthy of noting. Not everyone wants us to come together.

new topics

join