It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a stargate in Aden?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hi, I just found this:

Earthquakes of substantial intensity have been swarming in the gulf of Aden off the coast of Yemen the past 36 hours. The map below shows 43 earthquakes and the report below that lists the worldwide activity, showing how much is concentrated in that area.This is not the first time there have been anomolies reported in the area. (February reports) In the Gulf of Aden, off the coast of Yemen, over 300 Naval vessels from friends and foes alike are circled around a deep seabed-embedded StarGate that has activated out over the waters and has visible metallic rings suspended in the sky and which have fully opened up an interdimensional/multidimensional portal through which--the King of Egypt reported to us this AM--large cigar-shaped ships have been transiting. When they come through a stargate they have to momentarily decloak and become visible. Now, this sounds like CRAZY TALK, but place this alongside corporate media propaganda of Somali pirates near Yemen to keep 'You The People' out of the area? And you have 'quite a story' concerning the forthcoming Alien Disclosure Project or whatever this forthcoming global False Flag Operation actually is.

______beforeitsnews/story/264/867/Is_the_Gulf_of_Aden_Stargate_Opening.html

I have no idea about any of this, just thought it sounded interesting and found this thread....
I'm interested to hear what you all think....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
All I know is if the Greeks, the Swedes, the Chinese, the Japanese, the Aussies, the Bulgarians, the Canadians, the Danes, the People's Liberation Army, the French, the Germans, the Indians, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Italians, the Koreans, the Malaysians, the Pakistani, the Portuguese, the Royal Saudi Navy, the Spanish, the Turks, the Brits, the Russians, and the Americans, all have naval ships in the area, just to fight Somali Pirates...

there's probably not too many Somali pirates left.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Anyone have any news on the Gulf of Aden stargate? Seems it got lost in the alternative news with all this supermoon, earthquake-tsunami-nuke, Libya action going on.

Are the massive navies from many nations still in the area? Was alien contact made? Is the stargate active or not?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yes i would like to heard something up to date on this tread aswell ?? is this real ??

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GypsK

I am reviving this discussion, to add current and relevant information.

I've got a long-held speculation that Crop Circles primarily contain messages for other ETs visiting Earth. I may finally have found proof that ETs (or their craft) DO scan the ground for geometric designs that mean something significant to them.

The Stargate roams around, between Yemen's coast and Egypt's coast. Nearby on Egypt's Red Sea coast, a double-spiral in the sand can be seen.

www.livescience.com...
GOOGLE MAPS: SAND SPIRAL IN EGYPT

In 2014, it was announced that this sand-spiral was really constructed as artwork ("Desert Breath") in 1997. I find it hard to believe that it took 17 years for someone to "announce" this supposed artwork - which only can be seen from the air (like Nazca, Peru).

So I'm inclined to think it was ET-constructed, like Crop Circles, and Egyptian artists took over the discovery. There are also other discussions on ATS about this (2010) Yemen/Egyptian StarGate:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden

Major Earthquake Swarm off Yemen – Trouble??

Something Happening in the Gulf of Aden ??

Is The Gulf Of Aden Stargate Opening?

wikileaks,the US secret bunker, gulf of aden vortex, contact made?

edit on 7-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If the vortex that roams the Gulf of Aden (between the Yemeni coast and Egypt's coast) was discovered in the 1980s, I went looking for scientific articles discussing this vortex in guarded terms before its public "discovery":

academic.research.microsoft.com...
(1982) GULF OF ADEN AXIAL MAGNETIC ANOMALY AND THE CURIE TEMPERATURE ISOTHERM

academic.research.microsoft.com...
(1987) GEOCHEMICAL ANOMALIES IN THE BOTTOM WATERS OF THE TADJOURA RIFT ZONE - GULF OF ADEN

www.whoi.edu...
(PDF - 1999) ARABIAN MARGINAL SEAS AND GULFS
Based on these maps, the vortex appears around the "Summer Upwelling Intrusion" and "Deep Outflow"

Here are most recent studies:

adsabs.harvard.edu...
(2002) MAGNETIC AND GRAVITY ANOMALIES ... IN THE GULF OF ADEN

adsabs.harvard.edu...
(2013) DETERMINING OCT STRUCTURE AND COB LOCATION ... FROM GRAVITY INVERSION, RESIDUAL DEPTH ANOMALY AND SUBSIDENCE ANALYSIS

adsabs.harvard.edu...
(2014) CRUSTAL AND UPPER MANTLE STRUCTURE BENEATH S/W MARGIN OF THE ARABIAN PENINSULA FROM TELE-SEISMIC TOMOGRAPHY

www.science.gov...:Gulf+of+Aden+anomaly/#ResultList=0|0|_|RANK|0
MY SEARCH RESULTS FOR "GULF OF ADEN" AT SCIENCE.GOV
edit on 14-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Did you look at the other photographs linked within the article?

Here they are: LiveScience Desert Breath Images.

1) There is photographic evidence that shows it was constructed by humans.
2) You say it can only be seen "from the air", the implication being that you have to fly to see it. But this piece of work can be seen from the nearby hills, as the photos clearly show.

Also, if you go to Danae Stratou's website HERE, where the project is detailed, you'll also find more photographs and also a video taken during its construction.

Heavy equipment was used in some of the work, but no ETs were required.

Apparently you are inclined to think it was constructed by ETs, purely because it wasn't "announced" until 17 years after it was built. Well, just because it wasn't announced in a way that was available to you online is no reason to jump to a conclusion that flies in the face of the available evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I still think that some "circular ground anomalies" are still used by ET-craft flyovers to convey important information. Here's an ancient "circular ground anomaly" that is 50 kilometers wide, near the Atlantic coast of Mauritania, Africa, that astronauts used to look for:

www.esa.int...
ESA SPACE IMAGES: RICHAT STRUCTURE, MAURITANIA

en.wikipedia.org...
THE RICHAT STRUCTURE IN NW MAURITANIA

Then again, if the Aden Vortex has been there for eons of time, maybe the Richat "Eye of Africa" was the original ground-symbol to announce "Vortex - Straight Ahead". But since then, both phenomena have drifted too far apart, so some artist-with-heavy-equipment decided to create the ground-spiral closer to the Aden vortex.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A more "out there" speculation, is that Mauritania may have been originally part of Atlantis:

Most ancient maps were copied from even earlier maps, like the Piri Reis map:

en.wikipedia.org...
PIRI REIS - TURKISH ADMIRAL, GEOGRAPHER AND CARTOGRAPHER
With head-gear that may be hiding a long-head (like the Egyptian Pharoahs), he was most famous for an astoundingly accurate world map he made in 1513 - that clearly indicated sophisticated mapping technology from overhead.

en.wikipedia.org.../File:Athanasius_Kircher%27s_Atlantis.gif
ANATHANASIUS KIRCHER'S UPSIDE DOWN MAP
This map shows Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean, and a rather cut-off image of NW Africa.

Curious that the map is upside down to us, when the last Pole Reversal was almost 790,000 years ago:

earthsky.org...
EARTH'S LAST MAGNETIC REVERSAL TOOK LESS THAN 100 YEARS
And it traveled down a line that cut thru western-most Africa.

So if Atlantis was intact before our last pole reversal, perhaps the Richat Structure was originally on Atlantis. And when Atlantis broke up, that NE portion of Atlantis eventually merged with Africa, and contained the strange landform.

www.infoplease.com...
GEOLOGY/GEOGRAPHY OF AFRICA
Northern Africa is underlain by folded sedimentary rock, and is geologically closer to Europe than the rest of the African continent. Major recent earth disturbances have been confined to NW Africa (where Mauritania is located) and East Africa (near the Aden Vortex).

edit on 15-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
www.see.leeds.ac.uk...
GEOLOGY OF THE RED SEA AND GULF OF ADEN
The Gulf of Aden, the East African Rift System and the Red Sea form the Afar Triple Junction.

www.shipping.nato.int...
NATO'S POINT OF CONTACT WITH THE MARITIME COMMUNITY
Is their "Operation OCEAN SHIELD" (OOS), really a cover to keep people away from the Aden Vortex?

Here's the latest info I could find on this Aden StarGate:

ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.com...
(Oct. 2014) THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY THEORY OF ALL
(Again, I can't vouch for 100% of this information. But some of the most truthful tidbits I've found about UFOs/ETs were buried in disinfo mumbo-jumbo. So use your own judgement.)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Is this thread related to what's happening today in Yemen?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topato
Anyone have any news on the Gulf of Aden stargate?

News on a nonexistent "stargate"?

Was alien contact made?

No, of course it was not. Why should it be?

Is the stargate active or not?

You want to know if a nonexistent "stargate" is active....!

You "forget" it was only a tv show.
edit on 30-3-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
God help us all. If it is not the Matrix, or Stargates... The movies bleed into the reality of real people, and it is as scary as hell. Hey, Moe.... ( (clonk in the head with an iron frying pan..) . Yea, somebody did it and the person died. It should have been a warning.
edit on 30-3-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join