Is there a stargate in Aden?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422

Originally posted by hippomchippo
If it was really over a stargate, don't you think they would send more than one ship? especially if they're competing with other nations over it, I think they're just trying to protect trade ships from piracy.

The UK have 9 ships there, which is probably 75% of the Royal Navy ships.

proof is on there site.

Gaz

[edit on 2-2-2010 by gareth01422]

The Royal Navy has 28 Frigates, Destroyers, Aircraft Carriers and that doesnt equate to 75% of the fleet

From the Royal Navy site:
HMS Lancaster (Type 23 frigate)
HMS Monmouth (Type 23 frigates)
HMS Atherstone (Hunt-class mine countermeasures vessel)
HMS Chiddingfold (Hunt-class mine countermeasures vessel)
HMS Grimsby (Sandown-class mine countermeasures vessel)
HMS Pembroke (Sandown-class mine countermeasures vessel)
RFA Bayleaf (Royal Fleet Auxiliary)
RFA Cardigan Bay (Royal Fleet Auxiliary)
RFA Lyme Bay (Royal Fleet Auxiliary)

And all are stationed in the Persian Gulf to support the effort in Iraq and conduct an exercise. They are NOT the Gulf of Aden and ships listed are mainly involved in countering the mine threat.

The Brits are small players anyway, but it goes to show a geographical error can distort a POV.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Archangel

If it was really over a stargate, don't you think they would send more than one ship? especially if they're competing with other nations over it, I think they're just trying to protect trade ships from piracy.

The UK have 9 ships there, which is probably 75% of the Royal Navy ships.

proof is on there site.

Gaz

[edit on 2-2-2010 by gareth01422]

The Royal Navy has 28 Frigates, Destroyers, Aircraft Carriers and that doesnt equate to 75% of the fleet

From the Royal Navy site:
HMS Lancaster (Type 23 frigate)
HMS Monmouth (Type 23 frigates)
HMS Atherstone (Hunt-class mine countermeasures vessel)
HMS Chiddingfold (Hunt-class mine countermeasures vessel)
HMS Grimsby (Sandown-class mine countermeasures vessel)
HMS Pembroke (Sandown-class mine countermeasures vessel)
RFA Bayleaf (Royal Fleet Auxiliary)
RFA Cardigan Bay (Royal Fleet Auxiliary)
RFA Lyme Bay (Royal Fleet Auxiliary)

And all are stationed in the Persian Gulf to support the effort in Iraq and conduct an exercise. They are NOT the Gulf of Aden and ships listed are mainly involved in countering the mine threat.

The Brits are small players anyway, but it goes to show a geographical error can distort a POV.

ok fair enough, I was looking at the dots on the map compaired to how many was in the gulf of aden. I didnt feel it nessecery to get the calculator out for the math.

Ans as i said, yesturday they were in the gulf of Aden.

And as for UK being small players, what a silly comment!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

ok fair enough, I was looking at the dots on the map compaired to how many was in the gulf of aden. I didnt feel it nessecery to get the calculator out for the math.

You gave the stats and therefore it would be useful to check them so as not to lead people up the wrong path

Ans as i said, yesturday they were in the gulf of Aden.

and as I said...to get to the Persian Gulf. When vast numbers of the world Naval Forces pass through the straits of Gibralter, it doesnt mean an invasion of Spain is on the cards. Lets not be fear mongers.

And as for UK being small players, what a silly comment!

The UK usually has one Frigate and one RFA support vessel in the Gulf of Aden on Anti-Piracy duties and the current one has been extracted to play wargames 3 days sail to the north. Many other countries supply a far superiour number of vessels into the area so by that rational, they are small players in the effort. Its not an insult, its a fact.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
we are having a 2 post convosation here.

gaz

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If there IS a stargate there, and assuming some government came and swooped it up, shouldn't the magnetic anomaly move to where ever they take it now?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If there IS a stargate there, and assuming some government came and swooped it up, shouldn't the magnetic anomaly move to where ever they take it now?

Not necessarily. Maybe that location on earth has some sort of natural magnetic significance.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Not necessarily. Maybe that location on earth has some sort of natural magnetic significance.

Then that would get rid of any evidence that there would be a stargate there in the first place, lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Then that would get rid of any evidence that there would be a stargate there in the first place, lol.

How so? Because you wouldn't be able to find out about it over the internet? LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

How so? Because you wouldn't be able to find out about it over the internet? LOL

The OP mentioned the magnetic anomaly as some kind of evidence for there being something there, if that anomaly stays in that place, then the evidence for it being an object, and not a natural anomaly is gone.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Not sure what this is, could be animation but could be a real anomaly. It appears to be some kind of electromagnetic wormhole or something. I'm not sure if this is from Aden or not but it could be! Let me know what you think!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My bad let me debunk this, it's a movie: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

In case you may not already know, I highly recommend doing a "search" using the ATS search window for Gulf of Aden related topics. I am certain you will find many old and current postings dealing with the Gulf of Aden.

While I have posted on the Gulf of Aden for different reasons, I believe you will find a gold mine of information if you use the ATS Google search feature for what interests you.

Albeit you will have to do some reading and filter the chaff from the wheat but I still contend that you will find an abundance of postings that will offer up much information and in this manner you will spare yourself the less than helpful remarks that so often accompany such a posting.

Thanks again and once you start using the ATS search feature it will bring up every ATS posting ever made on the subject matter searched. I love this feature and use it quite often to get up to speed on what has already been posted by other ATS members. I am certain you will come to like this feature as well.

Good Luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I tried the ATS search and couldn't get it to work.
Just says Not Found.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This is assuming that the 'Stargate' has a physical framework, it could simply be just a spacial anomaly.. if it is s stargate/wormhole/transport medium, why hasn't seawater been draining through it? wouldn't it be noticeable as a whirlpool effect?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

There is a new subject that has come to light on the internet. That a real Stargate has been found, and it's seven miles underground in the Gulf of Aden in an underground military base. It's also said that it's recently been activated.

The Gulf of Aden as you may know has been in the news quite a bit lately. This is where Somalia Pirates have been hanging out, also known as "Pirate Ally". In response to all of these Pirates the UN Council voted to enable countries to send warship to the area. So Nato, England, Russia, China, India, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Switzerland, United States and others have all sent warships to the area. Even the US Mercenary force Blackwater who has their own warship, was sent there as well.

OK, so long time enemy's sharing the same waters, all over Pirates with a few rocket launchers in fishing boats?? Something doesn't fit.

Now try bare with me because I going to talk about a few different subjects and they may seem a bit off track, but I feel they all some how fit together.

Now the city of Adem is located in the Country of Yemen and is also the ancestral home of Osama Bin Laden. Yemen's Foreign Minister Abubakr al-Qirbi reported recently that there could be up to 300 Al-Qaeda militants in Yemen.

Interestingly enough Aden had been under British rule from 1838 until 1967 and the federation was renamed the Federation of South Arabia in the state of Aden. Then in November of 1967 after a four year conflict with the Yemen's National Liberation Front located in the north of Yemen the British finally pulled out. After the dust settled Adem became the capital of the new People's Republic of South Yemen which was renamed People's Democratic Republic of Yemen in 1970. North and south Yemen became unified in 1990 and Aden was no longer was the national capital of Yemen, but is now considered the capital of Aden Governor-ate. What ever that means. Either way, Aden seems to be a place that has always had a global interest.

Yemen is now being very closely watched because of the threat that Al-Qaeda poses on the area and the failed Christmas Day bombing (at least that's what they say) by al-Qa'iad's Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab who is apart of al-Qa'ida's resurgent Arabian Peninsula wing, now based in Yemen. Though it's known that Umar joined al-Qa'iad in London while studying engineering at the university.

The Deputy Prime Minister for Defense and Security, Rashad al-Alimi said in a new conference recently that the government did not want foreign troops on it's soil. That message was also reinforced by Foreign Minister Abukar al-Qirbi, who told CNN that fighting the militants was "the priority and the responsibility of our security forces and the army". On the possibility of direct US military intervention, he said: "No, I don't think we will accept that. I think the US as well have learned from Afghanistan and Iraq and other places that direct intervention can be self-defeating."

What does all of this have to do with the Stargate. Apparently during the blue moon we had on New Years the Diamond Tetrahedrons within the Crystalline Earth Grid were activated which has in turn opened the Stargate located in the Gulf of Aden. In addition, the Gulf of Aden has been under scientific scrutiny for years because of a magnetic anomaly that was discovered. The Gulf of Aden was one of the first places where a reversely magnetized sea floor was recognized. Now if you knew this all of this was going on, would you want other people invading your country? And country's that did want in, will create a False Flag in order to have an excuse to invade. Hence the Somalia Pirates and Al-Qaeda. We now have found the need to invade.

"The seafloor spreading direction and latitude are such that the anomaly due to normal magnetization is negative and slightly skewed. Positive anomalies were also observed suggesting the presence of reverse magnetization. A short wavelength magnetic anomaly which frequently occurs superimposed on the axial magnetic anomaly in the Gulf of Aden is now described. Various interpretations are considered; the preferred involves a dramatic swallowing of the Curie temperature isotherm close to the seafloor spreading center. The interpretation has implications for models of the generation of oceanic lithosphere and for locating possible geothermal areas in rifted regions." That's scientific talk for ya.
There has also been theory's that this magnetic anomaly is caused by by the "expanding Earth" theory. Which I feel makes perfect since, considering that the nature of the universe is to expand. But because this theory is too upsetting for so many scientist and other professionals, this theory is very frowned upon.

It's this earth changing anomaly that has caused the Stargate to supposedly open up on the 5th of January 2010. Apparently these magnetic anomaly's have been happening all over the planet and are being monitored by different teams of scientist who have been reporting to military leaders that this is happening naturally to our planet and there is nothing that we can do about it. to read the rest of the article go here:
www.attainablemind.com...

Picture below was also from attainablemind.com

[edit on 8-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The Stargate in the Gulf of Aden is why I believe we are in the middle east.

If you can get past the first 35 minutes of Aaron's nervous throat clearing you will get some interesting information.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. After much searching, I found this... the original source of the picture of the so-called stargate in the Gulf of Aden.

I had a fight brewing over this claim, as I was highly skeptical based on the sources of information and the one and only picture I could find, to which I said, what the (extrapolate) is that, because it sure isn't a stargate. And I thought, okay the only way to test this is try to find the source of that image. Not an easy task, but for once a fruitful one.

www.eosnap.com...

Hopefully I pasted that in here the right way. I read more than comment, but this one was kind of like sand in my crack, if you know what I mean.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Godweed]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
oh, and to not take the credit or blow my horn, I found that lead at

projectavalon.net.../page4

it's down near the bottom of the page. I searched the title of the article, and there it was on the eosnap.com site.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have found out about stargates, the openings and rituals while looking onto synchomysticism. If your interested, (not much reading, mostly videos), about stargates and a possible race to get to them first.

The link is in my signature below. scroll half way (or start from the first) and there is a very interesting theory about stargates, 9-11, Iraq, London, and the freedom tower.

Peace to you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
The link is in my signature below. scroll half way (or start from the first) and there is a very interesting theory about stargates, 9-11, Iraq, London, and the freedom tower.

I'm going to study this as I find it quite interesting. It's going to take a while

I wish people would not obfuscate, though, by posting things that are blatantly false, that so many then repost, repost, repost, like that picture. That has turned me off more times than it's turned me on, if you know what I mean. It's turned me away even from wanting to study things at times, because it takes so much energy to sift through the chaff.

Really like your signature by the way... I believe the same, and man that has caused some fights in my household until I finally got through my point of view.

Peace...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join