It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Activate and deactivate my genes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I want to know how to activate and deactivate my genes because this may very useful for Developing Superpowers and curing Genetic ailments?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here's a few ideas I had:

* get really close to the sun
* go back and forth through the new airport scanners continuously for about 30 mins.
* shotgun a 12 pack of Red Bulls.
* turn off your television, unhook the internet, and get back to nature...like go live in the mountains in a log cabin with no electricity, running water, etc.

Hope this helps, I am sure there are other ways too.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
I want to know how to activate and deactivate my genes because this may very useful for Developing Superpowers and curing Genetic ailments?

I`m not entirely certain but i`d say the process involves a sacred samurai sword and a least 6 months of training culminating in a montage .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are kidding right ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
DUH!

~ Control Panel
~ Find the gene you wish to activate
~ Right-click>Activate

Everyone knows that

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Radiation will alter genes. Question is how to control such that you alter what you want to alter in the way you want to alter, when you want to alter...

[edit on 9-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Usually the best way to develop super abilities is to work hard on the abilities you have. Martial artists to me are particularly impressive.
A combination of physical and mental exercise, as well as a good and healthy diet can go a long way.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ayahuasca This is one of the 108 plants that have specific biomolecules to activate your DNA 100% Learn more if you search the NWO worst enemy ANANDA m. BOSMAN If you want to use some of your super powers take '___' 25 to activate 11 genes that had to do with brain plasticity to learn a language in 24 hrs. Also play 432 hertz music and for faster results learn about Jim Humble and be 100% to enter 2012. Please rescue more souls share this info.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ayahuasca This is one of the 108 plants that have specific biomolecules to activate your DNA 100% Learn more if you search the NWO worst enemy ANANDA m. BOSMAN If you want to use some of your super powers take '___' 25 to activate 11 genes that had to do with brain plasticity to learn a language in 24 hrs. Also play 432 hertz music and for faster results learn about Jim Humble and be 100% to enter 2012. Please rescue more souls share this info.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think it's one of the Services under Windows XP.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but, maybe if you ask politely, they might open up :-). Shyness is a problem for a lot of things. Maybe chocolates or flowers? But, that could be taking it too far, you don't want to come on too strong. It'd take them forever to do anything with those.

Try giving them fish food. It's small, nutritious, and shows that you care

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Look up Biokinesis, Quantum Physics, Law of Attraction

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So you want to alter some genes in your body.There are seven plant chemicals taken in a paticular order in different amounts over a period of two years that will alter some of your genes.Of course over this period of time there may be some nasty side effects with this method.You may feel sick for a couple of months until your body gets use to theses new chemicals.Your whole diet has to change and smoking and alcahol is strictly forbidden.I guess the hard part is extracting theses chemicals from the plants you require.You also have to seperate these chemicals from other chemicals in the same plants that may be dangerious this process is even harder to do.These dangerious chemicals have to be seperated compleatly for the whole thing to work.With four chemicals you need to extract it from about 400 plants for you to have enough just for the first 2 months.Yes the process requires you to extract the chemicals from litery thousands of plants.Do you think you are up to doing that.So what does theses chemicals do.Well they just slow down the ageing process to a trickle.You have to remember once you start this there is no turning back.Once compleated you have to keep taking theses plant chemicals for the rest of your life.How would you like to live for 500 years.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
DUH!

~ Control Panel
~ Find the gene you wish to activate
~ Right-click>Activate

Everyone knows that

How to do that on my own Human body and mind?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Pull your Zipper Up then Down......................

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Get yourself some Agrobacterium tumefaciens and modify it like Monsanto does using gold particles. Once you figure out what genetic material you want to change then just modify the bacteria. Once you modify it rub some on your hands. Just be careful not to get the natural one mixed up with Monsanto's' modified one. You would not want to get Morgellans disease now would ya?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by ViperFoxBat]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

How would you know which genes you want to activate and/or deactivate?

You could get some custom made siRNA which you can (could?) buy online.

Then there is the job of getting it into every cell in your body. Your blood may be a good vector but your immune system wont like chunks of RNA.

You might be better off altering a retrovirus and swapping genes out intead.

[edit on 18/1/2010 by LightFantastic]

top topics

join