It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senators write Obama letter objecting to alleged bomber

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Iran

North Korea

China

Well I found a few of these countries for you. They do have trials of US citizens.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Well I found a few of these countries for you. They do have trials of US citizens.

I believe I said people who blow stuff up. Not hikers.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well sorry people in the US don't run around the world with bombs in there underwear like they do in other countries.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ugh.
Here's the thing. The U.S. is SUPPOSED to be the good guy. That means fair trials with rights. If we cannot maintain a legal system that works in the slam dunk cases (This guy... Slam dunk, nothing but net.). Then we really have no foundation at all.

This is a very good thing. It means that the previous suspension of Habeas Corpus is not being adhered to and perhaps some sanity is being restored behind the scenes afterall.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Well sorry people in the US don't run around the world with bombs in there underwear like they do in other countries.

People from the US don't have too, why stuff explosives in your pants... or run around... it's much easier to fly drones, choppers & jet fighters with explosives on the hard points.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by habu71

(snip))
We are being attacked by terrorists not criminals.

Who decided they were already guilty of being terrorists, not criminals? Answer: the govt & media.

And why do you accept the govts & medias word? if the govt wanted to search your home based only on their would.. you wouldn't mind?

Shouldn't the govt have to show credible evidence before finding people guilty? and punishing them via torturing, indefinite detention et al?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join