It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

"To me, intelligence, equals life experience, mixed with book learning, and a wee bit of street smarts, but then again, I've lived through quite a lot, take that as arrogant, or not, your choice, but that word, "intelligence" means so many things, to so many people, your original post while eloquent, could use some expanding upon if you chose to do so because one word means many things to many people. " Excellent point......will do so tommorow.

No worries.

Just one citizen of Earth speaking to another citizen of Earth.

"Intelligence" is one of those abstract words, ideas, and thoughts, like "truth", "terror", "ignorance", and many other examples.

My post and comment to you was not meant with harsh intent, but with the pointing to what I just posited only, I quite simply ran out of character length in which to explain that.

We need to be able to buy blocks of 10,000 characters on here.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Some people pretend to post poor spelling so not to look too intelligent.Some people on here are far more intelligent than most people relise.They know many things that will never be posted on this web site.Things that cannot really be posted on the net at all.Too many eyes are watching.Best to keep it simple.Keep people and the others in the dark.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

i WISH i COULD STAR YOUR POST.
aS ALWAYS GOOD POST.

dARN IT MY CAPS BUTTON IS ON again!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

This is a useful thread.

I think your contribution SKL, as well as the open-minded responses of the OP provide a little light in the dark pertaining to 'respect' on ATS. This thread could so easily have turned into a spelling police rant. But, as it happens on the rare occaision, it didn't, and some useful responses came out.

to all who read this thread and learn something.

Parallex.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well... Nice to meet a fellow "sailor" in here.

Sailing a 36 by yourself is not an easy task... my congratulations on that! The rest is rather "common"... I speak around 7 languages for instance...

BUT...

Have you climbed the Eigerwand?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Well... Nice to meet a fellow "sailor" in here.

Sailing a 36 by yourself is not an easy task... my congratulations on that! The rest is rather "common"... I speak around 7 languages for instance...

BUT...

Have you climbed the Eigerwand?

you said eager wand!

this thread is still alive huh? *wonders what the hell else there is to do on a Sunday afternooner...Mullins anyone?*

easy, easy, just jokes! the middle east thing = so simple it hurts! i understand this is for the noobs and what not, but it's still so tempting!

or am i reading too much into it?

edit note: sorry about the still alive comment! thought this was the f16 thread! not sure how i got 'em mixed up

[edit on 10/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join