It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - Halle Berry is NOT a Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've been pretty outspoken against all the new airport scanners rolling out to make us "safe". However, why can't airlines/airports get on board with some BASIC rules....Like nobody skips the regular process...not even celebrities -

Yahoo Story Link

MONTREAL – Canadian police said Friday that it was wrong for one of their officers to whisk Halle Berry, her model boyfriend and baby through airport security at Montreal's Trudeau airport. A constable at the airport decided to let the couple pass a long line after a spur-of-the-moment request on Monday by Gabriel Aubry, a Quebec model who is Berry's boyfriend and father of her 22-month-old daughter, Nahla. "The (boyfriend) of Ms. Berry asked if they could go faster through the line because they were late and they had the baby," said Insp. Jimmy Cacchione, who heads the 36-member unit that patrols the Montreal airport. "The officer took the personal initiative to allow them to go through the line faster, but that's not something the Montreal police supports." An embarrassed Montreal police force issued a directive to its officers Friday, urging them to avoid a repeat of the episode. The officer involved will not be reprimanded and the police airport unit will institute stricter rules for the future, Cacchione added.

Ridiculous!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Its really nice to see celebrities get traeated like the rest of us some times. Makes me not dislike most of them as much. Too bad it wasnt this time.

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Like nobody skips the regular process...not even celebrities

Penn Jillette of Penn & Teller has some interesting comments on that topic.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

C'mon now. This lady was in movies. She's a highly paid actress. Obviously she is better than us low-life ingrates who work for a living.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am sorry there are two laws prevalent in society, one for the normal folk and one for the others.

If you do not believe this you are mistaken.

I am sorry, but if you can afford an attorney of the high priced caliber, you will be released.

If you cannot, you will be constrained in a jail cell until arraignment. If you think this is wrong, prove me wrong, post me evidence.

There are two laws of the land, one for people and one for the others. I could be wrong, but more than likely I am right.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Signals

Like nobody skips the regular process...not even celebrities

Penn Jillette of Penn & Teller has some interesting comments on that topic.

Hey that's a great story, Thanks. Penn makes alot of sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
All I got to say is that some of the biggest A-holes in the world are the TSA agents at Anchorage International!

After being frisked, and treated like garbage for doing nothing and having my papers in order...I FINALLY got on the plane and an older military gentleman took the seat next to me and said he'd been all over the states and all over the world...and he swears TSA sends all their rookies and power-drunk idiots to Anchorage. And I'm inclined to believe him!

The guys in Fairbanks were way cool though!

Maybe next time I'll take Penn's advice...maybe become a VIP!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I would think its just a safety thing to get the out of the way faster. You probably dont want to deal with mobs of people that come up to her as it would be hard to see what is really going on.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Halle Berry is not a terrorist.

Whew. Glad we go that out of the way.

Good for her.

top topics

join