It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Mail Boxes have been posted with numbers a step for Canadian FEMA Camps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Thats the normal mail box without the numbers, once i saw it i was a bit surprised my family member said its problem some numbers for decorations but now that hoildays are over, the numbers are still present

I will take some pictures to show you, i was thinking what if these numbers are a like code for Canadian version of FEMA Camp? what do you think canadians?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I , by no stretch of my imagination could see how numbered mail

boxes lead to FEMA?

These are drop off boxes for letters to be mailed.

Maybe your pics could add content.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't FEMA a strictly American organization? It's easy enough to contact Canada Post and find out. I've found my postal worker that delivers the mail to our boxes to be friendly and informative too.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What exactly are you trying to say? FEMA is going to take our mailboxes?

I think you are reading WAY too much into this.

In my opinion of course.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
i was thinking what if these numbers are a like code for Canadian version of FEMA Camp? what do you think canadians?

So you think FEMA, from the USA, is going to set up prison camps in Canadian mailboxes? Now I have heard everything!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

That is not what he said at all. How in the hell did you extrapolate that from what he said?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sorry for my little misunderstanding but when i posted it was a bit late, it was only a theory, i will still the post the pictures so you can judge yourself.

Forgive me for my misunderstanding but i meant was Are these new maiboxs with numbers on them meant for canadian FEMA version styled camps?

I hope we now understand each other a bit better.
sorry again.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
While I am not a mailman, I live in Cnd I can only assume these boxes are numbered so that routes for pick up can be issued to the drivers.

That's just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don't even see a number in that picture...
Either way, how does this equal FEMA?

Maybe Danger Mouse has moved headquarters?

new topics

top topics

join