It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO following planes Jan2010 Massachusetts (photos)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Looking at the map and crossing the path of my view in a straight line it goes over 2 companies, Intel and Boston scientific, further down to the east is the Marlborough Hospital. In the map I can see a cross in the parking lot of the hospital, maybe to land a helicopter there?
If it was the hospitals helicopter, I don't know how it would disappear and have such a bright light that looks like a small sun. If the other object found at the bottom of the hill hovering is the same I don't see how it got there so fast. It makes no sense having so many aircrafts flying in the same area at the same time.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

That's why I didn't come right out and say "it's a helicopter". The light struck me as something a bit different. I just thought maybe we could rule a helicopter out completely. It would be beneficial to put that theory to bed right away with something concrete.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hello, Elieser

I have some little experience in photographing airplanes and stuff on the sky, as an amateur glad with his toy (a zoom camera) and attracted more or less on what's up in the sky.

This experience tell me that even trivial phenomenons, like insects, birds, airplanes, stars etc can appear strange on photos, in favorable circumstances, like perspective, technicall settings, angles, illumination, atmospheric conditions, tendency to overlook at the pixel level where the dilution of the enough descriptive information favour the mistery etc.

That's why, i feel you more or less like me, when taking pictures on the sky, and finding anomalies at the pixel level...i used to do this ..well not anymore, because my family duties consume my time now. I have a collection of airplanes with or without contrails, up in the sky or low on the horizon, visible or strange in shapes or even invisible in front of the contrails etc.

I just want to tell that when using more an more megapixels, and more and more zoom, this push further the boundary of the capturing...now even planes or birds very further can be captured on photo, as orbs or strange shapes.

Just one older example of mine... how a trivial airplane, flying maybe at 5 ..10 km up or so, without contrails, can appear later on the photo, when sunlight angles and perspective, along with powerfull optical zoom (12x) can stretch the things.

The following picture shows the same plane, and the time marks when the photo was taken, together with some relevant EXIF data (F-number, exposure time):

here another external version, since ATS media portal recompresses too much the file adding some jpeg artifacts): img519.imageshack.us...

While when up from my head, the plane is easy to understand, later, when much far away and low to the horizon, along with sun glare on its body, the shape became much more "anomalous".

So, in your pictures, since there are some airports, so, some aerial roads there, i thing you have quite a good show of airplanes there, and, if you happened to be a curious person photographying things in the sky, you can find easy "anomalous" objects

Could be an airplane/helicopter, with sun reflecting for periods on the windows/shiny parts of the body... or some other things in the sky, mundane ones, which ussually goes unnoticed, but with enough resolution, zoom and patience they show in the photos...I have many reasons to accept this version, but first is the good probability of this (mundane things)

Could be alien/misterious non-human things? Well, it could be, but, with low probabilities (it is not mundane), and unless better and more resolution/pictures, proper analysis (EXIF data, maps, timings etc), i'm afraid we will only remain with the hope and wonderings.

[edit on 9/1/10 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

There is also a nearby Fort Devens that looks quite expansive.
Or is that the wrong Shirley, MA.
Perhaps more restricted than the Raytheon experimental laser facility
and available for landings.

Raytheon would also perhaps know about electrical outputs to put
craft airborne.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

G'day depthoffield

Thank you for your very informative post.

Your progressive images of the 747 constitute a very good example of how the mundane can be made to look exotic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

But it still looks like an aircraft.

The first photos look nothing like an aircraft, later photos look like they may be an aircraft, but what aircraft can just go straight up, as the witness describes.

Aircraft which have the juice to climb like that are usually very loud.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thanks for a great post
We need more posts like these on ATS.

reply to post by Elieser

Have you submitted your sighting to MUFON?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lostwords

I submitted it to the New England UFO research (NEUFOR), they are no longer associated with MUFON.
I am also in the process of sending the original files to a qualified person.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I have been looking at the surrounding areas in the map and there are a lot of "interesting" or "guarded" places and some that are not labeled in the maps and are off limits. Maybe that is the reason for all of the stuff that I have been seeing since I started really looking.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

I'm not a silly debunker/skeptic, but anyone have any idea why a UFO would travel light years to follow airplanes(...)

Is almost unanimous between UFO researchers that extraterrestrial (mother)ships use space folds/wormholes/stargates to travel across the galaxy. Into the solar system they use the electromagnetic field of the celestial bodies, to move around with small crafts. Anyway there are reports of ancient civilizations about UFOs using possible propellant combustion. The 4.000 years old Hindu aeronautical treaty, Samarangana Sutradhara mention that the Vimanas piloted by the "star-gods", used liquid mercury as fuel. Also according to Zecharia Sitchin's translations the Anunnaki aliens chose to set up a base in the Persian Gulf, due to obvious huge source of oil. The statement of inviability or almost impossibility to travel great distances across the space, at light speed, seems more an effort to discredit the extraterrestrial presence here. Anyway, the most of them already are here in this solar system, since ancient times and even in undersea and underground bases in the Earth. Remember that this planet is just complete in natural resources, capable to provide travelers and explorers outer space, for eras.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
hi OP , Im naturally a skeptic but open to anything thanks for posting the images and inviting analysis of them please bear with this thread and let us know of any developments that happen. Very interesting thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by jimmyjohen

I'm not a silly debunker/skeptic, but anyone have any idea why a UFO would travel light years to follow airplanes(...)

The statement of inviability or almost impossibility to travel great distances across the space, at light speed, seems more an effort to discredit the extraterrestrial presence here. Anyway, the most of them already are here in this solar system, since ancient times and even in undersea and underground bases in the Earth. Remember that this planet is just complete in natural resources, capable to provide travelers and explorers outer space, for eras.

Good post. jimmyjohens you are being presumptious as you have decided how the aliens got here, what does or doesn't motivate them and even that they are 'alien' in the first place. Human beings are considering using the moon as a base from which to explore further. If there are civilisations hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us of course they are already going to have done this and could have bases on earth. Many UFO reports from the UK have led me to believe that some of our 'UFO hotspots' exist because this is where such bases are situtated. If they are ET or our own, I don't know.

If these objects are covert terrestrial craft then that rules out the question of 'why would they come light years just to see us', the question doesn't apply. We can't investigate things fairly if we have already made our minds up about what they are already. That goes for the die hard sceptics and the die hard 'believers' who jump at any old photo being proof of alien craft.

I would do the same thing as the OP has done if I had such photographs, he is staying totally open minded as to what he was and is inviting proper investigation.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For the record, Elieser has agreed to send the media from the camera to an image expert. That tells me that Elieser is an Honest Agent and NOT a hoaxer.

I am going to contact two or three experts, have them look at this thread and see who wants to take the analysis.

The reality is that, sometimes, when these guys look at the shots posted on the web they see something they've seen dozens of times before and can explain it instantly. That's always a bummer for me when I think we've really found something great.

The point being, these guys ALL want to be the credentialed expert who discovers "THE" shot, but they don't spend time on things they already know.

Hopefully these images will be among the few that rate serious analysis.

Springer...

Edit to add: Soon as one of the experts gets back to me I'll post an update here. Patience is required as everyone has lives to deal with and this stuff is a labor of love for these professionals.

[edit on 1-10-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why would a helicopter, or a plane use a spotlight during the day?

What are the odds that eliser is taking these shots of this object, when those supposed power line anamolys occur?

I am a HVAC tech. And spend half my day, every day, on the rooftops of buildings. And I have never witnessed these supposed blue orbs coming out of power lines. Believe me, I would notice anything unusual.
I have never confused a bug with a helicopter. You can hear a helicopter from a mile away.

Some of you people are just far reaching in your assumptions.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Stephen29]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Crap, I moved out of my apt in the corner of 85 and union st right by the Marlborough hospital on the 1st! I always had my eye to the sky. I lived there for 6 months and saw one helicopter landing at the hospital. They rarely flew people in. There are many other hospitals in the area, with more capabilities than Marlborough. So the chances of it being a helicopter are slim.

As for the pic it does look strange. Never saw anything similar. I am a little upset that I missed being there by 7 days

Great pics, I hope the experts say you have something!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also, aircraft have flashing anti-collision lights that make then obvious.

If you are not seeing the strobing anti-colliision lights, it is not an aircraft approved for flight.

www.whiskeyvictor.com...

This makes it very obvious that you are looking at an aircraft. You would have to ignore the strobing light.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You captured some great footage of a UFO, or should I say "IFO", since the Shadow Government without a doubt, has possible hidden information of legit sightings.

Soon, when Disclosure does come, skeptics, debunkers, and the closed minded alike will become the laughingstock of ridicule and will have to indure and constantly intake all the pain of ridicule that fell upon those who told the truth about Roswell. 60 Plus years of "I told you so" and "Simple minded fool" will befall those. Untill that day comes, I'll have to keep my aluminum bat in the closet, for now that is if you know what I mean.

Keep up the good fight and keep bringing in the evidence! We need people like you in times like these and may I remind you that victory for us is inevitable!

Lastly. To even say it might be a Military plane, helicopter, or cessna is just out of the question. When do military planes light up like the "Sun" when they focus on stealth? As for spotlights, why would you use a spotlight during the day?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Could it not just be a bubble helicopter at a mite closer range and the sun is hitting the bubble and so not a spotlight, it appears to be daylight anyway. That was my first thoughts.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have no expert opinion on these pics, OP, but I just wanted to give you my thanks and support for posting them. Weird crap happens here in MA, more and more. I live in Agawam, two towns away from Westover AFB, and when i first moved here, i thought I was in UFO utopia. Unfortunately, most of what I was seeing were various (and some downright disturbing looking) craft being shown, tested, or what have you here at Westover. I dunno, seems to me that if TPTB wanted to cover up extra terrestrial craft, best place to do it would be in a small area with lots of military land with which to use for cover, like MA.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OH WOW. That's insane because around october/november, I had seen the same thing. I had brushed it off as nothing because when I had brought it up to others they just gave me that quick 3 second "you're lame" stare. I'm here in MD and I noticed it around 5-ish pm, right when the sun is low enough that you cant see it but it's still bright out and the sky is pink and orange. Like I've noticed all my life, occasionally you can see clearly at that time the planes in the sky that leave the trails behind them. When I was little I always thought they were comets haha. So anyway, I saw like 3 of them, but near one of them was just a speck. Like it was a plane that wasn't moving yet still in the air. It had no trail behind it. It was there for a while and then I looked away for a few minutes (I was taking my dog for a walk) and when I looked back it wasn't there. I thought I was just seeing things and maybe clouds were covering it or something. Then I saw it again, but not where it was, now it was by one of the other plane trails. Again I thought I was seeing things, I figured maybe it was there all along and I got mixed up.
Maybe it's the same thing? Or I really am losing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join