It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More questions of the OS - Operational Suitability

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

So if Rumsfeld said it and it was true, that would mean that the "OS" is true for all other cases and the only cover up is a shootdown. If Rumsfeld was spreading disinfo, then the plane was not shot down.

Do you still believe Rumsfeld?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Instead of coming into many of these 911 threads as you do on a regular basis and post where everyone is wrong all of the time. How about explaining why all of these are "inaccurate" as you say.

Since your an apparent knowledgable source on ATS as well as other forums dealing with 911 as well.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Occasionally you post a site that has a couple facts. However, the one you posted about the super duper secret missiles at the Pentagon...April Gallop.....the zones that werent put into place until after 9/11......isnt one of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Its more fun to point out just how ridiculous the truther movement gets.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Occasionally you post a site that has a couple facts. However, the one you posted about the super duper secret missiles at the

The site clearly supports what i posted. Also that was just 1 site, i can post many more to support my post.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Its more fun to point out just how ridiculous the truther movement gets.

All that does is shows your lack of intelligence and maturity.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Occasionally you post a site that has a couple facts. However, the one you posted about the super duper secret missiles at the Pentagon...April Gallop.....the zones that werent put into place until after 9/11......isnt one of them.

You are quite right, Swamp. Anyone who brings up April Gallop as any sort of "evidence" with regards to the Pentagon impact a) does not understand the event in any way, shape or form and b) should not be accorded any legitimacy in any discussion or debate on these issues.

It is yet another reason why PfT lacks any and all credibility. With all the military "members" of their club, they still supported that hilarious affidavit of Gallops that talked about "Surface to air missiles" at the Pentagon being stood down.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by trebor451]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

I dont care how many more sites you post about the SAMs at the Pentagon and April Gallop. It is NOT going to make any of them true.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Oh goody, its dogpile on Swampy day.

The "truth" movment gets more ridiculous every day. Newer and greater theories show up, with even less documentation than yesterday's theories.

I cannot wait for the next "stunning" find. Just please try to make sure that if you are going to quote a military procedure/document......that it was actually in place prior to 9/11.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This post is ON TOPIC:

Regarding these posts by well known posters who are in many 911 truther threads, just ignore them guys. Don't respond to their attempts to get you a warning or reprimand by ATS. Thats all they want. I have complained to ATS but they aren't doing much about these posters yet these people are the ones who go into these threads and make posts designed for nothing more than atagonizing truthers in order to disrupt the threads.

In short, forum bullys with no other purpose than to disrupt the thread or post.

Unless they ask a legitimate question or post something of relevance to the topic, from now on ignore them. Thats the best we can do until ATS handles it.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Would be interesting if people started their rational thinking process from facts.
Starting from what is wrong.
How could the towers come strait down, no sideways ? NO WAY .
How could nobody come up with films of the jets (besides tv news and contributors...) without any obstacle (when is know that all electronics mysteriously stop functioning.. right before of what happen)? NO WAY.
How could the towers come down so fast, like if it were rotten ? NO WAY.
How could all of the civilians who come up with films are somehow involved with midia ? NO WAY.
How could those supposed hijackers with no experience hit the target when 10 experienced pilots tried to hit the towers on a fly cimulator, and only 2 did hit after many attempts..? NO WAY.
How could the fire melt down those steel bars, even after hours of the towers being down ? NO WAY.
How could the blackboxes never turn up to the public ? NO WAY.
How could the live tvs miss the shopper NYPD when one film close to the towers captured it ?
How could the bbc report the tower 7 down 20 or so min. .before it happen? NO WAY
HOW CAN PEOPLE BELIVE THAT SOME CAVE GUYS WITH LITTLE OR NONE EXPERIENCE COULD HIT RIGHT ON ??? IT'S UMBELIEVEBLE THE AMOUNT OF STUP.........

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

As far as I can tell, and in deference to the OP, he was only discussing TWO flights from 9/11 in this thread, so:

How could the towers come strait down, no sideways ? NO WAY .
How could nobody come up with films of the jets (besides tv news and contributors...) without any obstacle (when is know that all electronics mysteriously stop functioning.. right before of what happen)? NO WAY.
How could the towers come down so fast, like if it were rotten ? NO WAY.
How could all of the civilians who come up with films are somehow involved with midia ? NO WAY.
How could those supposed hijackers with no experience hit the target when 10 experienced pilots tried to hit the towers on a fly cimulator, and only 2 did hit after many attempts..? NO WAY.
How could the fire melt down those steel bars, even after hours of the towers being down ? NO WAY.
How could the blackboxes never turn up to the public ? NO WAY.
How could the live tvs miss the shopper NYPD when one film close to the towers captured it ?
How could the bbc report the tower 7 down 20 or so min. .before it happen? NO WAY

All of the above should be taken elsewhere.....and, actually, have already been answered, multiple times.

HOW CAN PEOPLE BELIVE THAT SOME CAVE GUYS WITH LITTLE OR NONE EXPERIENCE COULD HIT RIGHT ON ??? IT'S UMBELIEVEBLE THE AMOUNT OF STUP.........

Well, because the 19 hijackers were NOT "cave guys". They had enough experience to accomplish what they accomplished.

There was at least ONE pilot per airplane, probably had a second guy as well, with some very basic knowledge, as assistant. (We hear on the United 93 CVR transcript two guys discussing some cockpit controls, in Arabic. Stands to reason that one flew, the other helped).

Even actual airline pilots, when transitioning to new equipment, and learning on it, sometimes study in a "buddy" method, and there's little doubt this went on with the hijacker pilots too. It helps to reinforce the instruction they received from outside sources.

The rest of the "teams" were trained in other techniques, most likely hand-to-hand combat and such, it is quite evident that many Muslim extremist terrorist training camps provide that sort of training.

This was well planned, and was NOT some half-baked sudden impulsive event, as seen on Christmas day 2009 (or also with Richard Reid, the "shoe bomber" in December 2001....)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I dont care how many more sites you post about the SAMs at the Pentagon and April Gallop. It is NOT going to make any of them true.

Too bad i was not talking about SAMs or April Gallop. PLease read my post before responding.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Too bad that was the garbage on the page you cited. Ruins the creditability dont you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Too bad that was the garbage on the page you cited. Ruins the creditability dont you think?

No becasue i never talked about those things.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

These questions (along with many) MUST not be forgotten ! ! ! Are logic questions and MUST be up to date until LOGIC anwers are given, 9/11 is a group of events one can't ignore those FACTS ! Now if one believe all the crap being told by officials , I am sorry to hear that.

So u want me to go search for all the anwers given on all threads before ???

[edit on 14-1-2010 by CTBAPRBR]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Okay, lets try this one more time. You post a page to back up your argument that is full of falsehoods and you still want to be taken seriously?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

I would prefer you used spell/grammar check so I can understand what your points are. That would help.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Okay, lets try this one more time. You post a page to back up your argument that is full of falsehoods and you still want to be taken seriously?

No, i posted a page that supported the point i was talking about.

As also stated before many other sites suport the same point.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

There is nothing truthful there to support your point that restricted also means guarded. Other than April Gallop, the former Marine etc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join