It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S., NATO Expand Afghan War To Horn Of Africa And Indian Ocean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

U.S., NATO Expand Afghan War To Horn Of Africa And Indian Ocean

www.globalresearch.ca

In parallel with the escalation of the war in South Asia - counterinsurgency operations in Afghanistan and drone missile attacks in Pakistan - the United States and its NATO allies have laid the groundwork for increased naval, air and ground operations in the Horn of Africa and the Gulf of Aden.

The Pentagon's publicly disclosed military and security program for Yemen grew from $4.6 million in 2006 to $67 million last year. "That figure does not include covert, classified assistance that the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I suggest you read the article in it's entirity as it highlights so many important points.

In addition, "Under a new classified cooperation agreement, the U.S. would be able to fly cruise missiles, fighter jets or unmanned armed drones against targets in the country, but would remain publicly silent on its role in the airstrikes." [/]b

What does the above do?
It promotes terroism and doesn't get publicized so people here wonder why there's terroism.

Do you see that?

People NEED to start waking up!

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

John Brennan was looking uncomfortable there ,

He had no good reason .

As I watched it , I swear I thought he was gonna say

"They hate us for our freedom"

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Gulf of Aden? A channelled message described this situation 4 days ago(so this report is 4 days late). Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It seems so much are happening so fast now. Could this be the Illuminati's last-ditched attempt to provoke WWIII before disclosure?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
It seems so much are happening so fast now. Could this be the Illuminati's last-ditched attempt to provoke WWIII before disclosure?

Focus on events and the message not groups like Illuminati

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is very interesting. It seems western forces overthrew an elected Somalian government in Dec. 2006 after it came to power in June of the same year.
Watch the following video and tell me this trouble isn't stirred up by the cia.

The American Jihadist

allafrica.com...

"The court found Hassan Abdullahi Jareer and Mohamed Ali Salad to be guilty of spying for the American CIA, AMISOM and the Somali government," said Sheikh Abdi Haq, the Al Shabaab judge who issued the verdict

[edit on 8-1-2010 by heyo]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This shouldn't come as a suprise. In 2006, the creation of the U.S. African Command was announced.

We live in interesting times to say the least.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It all goes back to what Dr Wernher von braun was said to have told Dr Carol Rosin. The biggest lie ever hidden.
1st it would be the war against Russian
2nd it would be the war against terrorists
3rd it will be a war against Rogue nations
4th would be threatof Asteroids
And the last card E.T threat
As i see it at the moment we`re already between the 3rd and 4th step.
Everything that goes on today in my opinion its only my opinion is greed. The greed for power, the greed for control the greed for superiority. Everything that happens is already planned and executed. The ultimate purpose? Well i have a few conclusions. The way the current global situation is at the moment basically puts most of the nations on a level playing field. Theres no current world dominant power that can influence others. America in particular is losing its grip that it had, puttuing everything in crisis. How are you able to regain control? It depends on how much you want it. You would need to have an advantage.To have the advantage then you would need to know what would be of advantage to you to regain power. You will need to go to war,yeah? To gain the advantage in war you will have to go to greater heights in technology due to the enemies weapons being par with yours. So to gain the ultimate advantage in war you would need weapons that are so much more technologicaly advanced to achieve your goal.
The big secret is what Dr Rosin was told. There are steps in place to achieve their goal, Space weapons.
Space weapons that are capable of devastating vast areas without radiation etc. Imagine the capabilities? Especially in the wrong hands. No nation will ever trust each other enough to allow them to have that type of power. Weapons that would demolish whole areas then no sooner than its happened you can re populate the area?
thats just my opinion or rant

la2

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
thats very interesting and something i will certainly look into more

top topics

join