It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Country Doesn't Deserve Liberty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Are you eight years old or did you move to the US by choice?

Who or what is keeping you in the USA against your will?

I wish I had another country to go to that would welcome me.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

This makes me think that there is no place on earth that does not belong to a country. Wherever, WHEREVER you may go, your bound to some laws that you don't agree with. It disgusts me to think about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Thanks. I'll check the link and treads. I'm kinda new to this and am still learning how to get around on this site.

Re: Diddy, et al, I've spent nearly 40 in the entertainment industry and can understand program's "messages". We all choose what messages to accept or ignore. Usually we only see the messages that mirror our views of beliefs and miss ones that don't. Remember, every Perfect Strangers episode had a "and the moral of this story is........."

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yak055h

I almost forgot some other items from the early 20th century.

The treaty of Versailles was the cultural catalyst, set up by France, Britain, and the U.S., that made Hitler's rise to power not only possible, but probable.

The Business Plot is also an interesting read.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Thanks for the added info, I've been negligent on follow up. Those are strings that do tie some events together in the first half of the century. WWI was probably destined to happen even if Savio Princip didn't pop the Arch-Duke.

Notice one of the constants that show up in 3 wars (before the U.S. became involved) were on France's soil/possessions with WWI, WWII and Viet Nam?
I am not a France basher but since "entertainment wisdom" was part of this thread I recall a quote from the school janitor on The Simpson's: he referred to France as "Cheese eatin' surrender monkeys".

Peace..........Yak055h

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join