It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Memories of Our Previous Lifetimes are Wiped!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I have wondered about this question for most of my life. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I retain past life memories and have somehow managed to overcome the memory wiping aspect of our reality.

Ask yourself this why did the Egyptians spend so much time and detail on the death process and the journey the Ba and Ka take after death (see Book of the Dead)? My belief is they were fully aware of 'losing' a sense of your immortality if you did not know what to do after death. Iow they knew how to avoid the memory wipe aspect.

I have heard others mention that if you go into the light after death you are just perpetuating or entering a controled mechanism designed to keep you here on earth or another similar realm, recyling your soul back into the system 'they' designed and wiping your memory and recollection of each lifetime.

And the reason for the wiping, easy you are easier to control if you can't connect the dots, and think that this is your first time here. This knowledge is now slowly surfacing but I guarantee you the secret societies are already fully aware of it.

How they wipe your memory I don't know for sure. I suspect they have access to a strong magnetic field. It's probably located somewhere you soul and mind will pass through before earth time, my guess is its before the portal you used to enter this realm containing earth, just before re- birth onto this planet.

I am almost 100% that the technology/physics used to wipe your memory is controlled by rogue 4th density Aliens. in addition with the memory wipe near the above mentioned portals, come memory implants designed to create and etch out habbitual neural pathways in your mind to cause you to release both you psi and chi energy (both are powerful) throughout your lifetime. Many of you who meditate may have noticed mental anomolies, this is down to mental implants!

Of course many who come to earth don't remember why. In fact the reason why you opt for entering this crazy world is the aspect that is most attacked and wiped by these 4th density Aliens! My guess is it's something big like to save God. Well that's why I came anyway. I am still sure he walks amongst us maybe as an individual maybe as a presence, maybe as our whole reality. Truth is unless we solve the puzzle he will remain enslaved just as you are. Yes these Aliens (not all of course) are against God so be careful and be aware for when the time comes it is the power of your mind that will win the war so that we can finally be free of them.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by pharaohmoan] [/quote

My dear soul, you have had many lives and a remembering...and yet...and yet...still do not know!

We are all pure perfect and complete! God is in us and we are in God. Our souls are eternal- without beginning or end. We are all one consciousness. So the question is...why do we have to reincarnate? What is the point? That is the question worth asking.

Now as for reincarnation, we people on earth come from many places, some from heaven as there goodness had become rote and automatic. Some straight from earth were sent straight back down again. And then some from the pits of Hades given another chance after 1000's of years. etc etc.

We all get to choose our lives to teach us the lessons we need to learn. Some have hidden traps, like those who choose fame or Royalty. The wise choose a simple quiet life as they know they will have the least temptation and the chance to learn without these traps.

So what is the point of reincarnation? It is to remember who we are, who we TRULY are, and to live in UNITY with God.

This is soul school!

Now the fact that YOU are touting to fling yourself into the abyss to all, tells me much. You are not working for the good, the ONE self of all. YOU are working for the dark to ever say such a thing!
So it seems you have been flung to earth to try and teach you who you are and yet...with all your memories still in tact...you are still being a fool, sadly. Working for the wrong side! Shame on YOU!!!!!!

I just hope no-one listens to you. The karmic backlash will be HUGE! EVERYONE must try and go to the LIGHT/LOVE when they die rather than the Hell of the Abyss!!

If you want to know what happens with reincarnation, here is Plato's Myth of Er which explains it extremely well:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"The Myth of Er" from Plato's Republic, Book X (conclusion)

This is the tale of a warrior, Er, the son of Armenius, by race a Pamphylian. He once upon a time was slain in battle, and when the corpses were taken up on the tenth day already decayed, was found intact, and having been brought home, at the moment of his funeral, on the twelfth day as he lay upon the pyre, revived, and after coming to life related what, he said, he had seen in the world beyond. He said that when his soul went forth from his body he journeyed with a great company and that they came to a mysterious region where there were two openings side by side in the earth, and judges were sitting between these, and that after every judgment they bade the righteous journey to the right and upward through the heaven with tokens attached to them in front of the judgment passed upon them, and the unjust to take the road to the left and downward, they too wearing behind signs of all that had befallen them, and that when he himself drew near they told him that he must be the messenger to mankind to tell them of that other world, and they charged him to give ear and to observe everything in the place...
For he said that it was a sight worth seeing to observe how the several souls selected their lives. He said it was a strange, pitful, and ridiculous spectacle, as the choice was determined for the most part by the habits of their former lives. He saw the soul that had been Orpheus', he said, selecting the life of a swan, because from hatred of the tribe of women, owing to his death at their hands, it was unwilling to be conceived and born of a woman. He saw the soul of Thamyras choosing the live of a nightingale, and he saw a swan changing the choice of the life of man, and similarly other musical animals. The soul of Ajax, the son of Telamon, which, because it remembered the adjudication of the arms of Achilles, was unwilling to become a man. The next, the soul of Agamemnon, likewise from hatred of the human race because of its sufferings, substituted the life of an eagle. Drawing one of the middle lots of the soul of Atalanta caught sight of the great honors attached to an athlete's life and culd not pass them by but snatched at them. After her, he said, he saw the soul of Epeus, the son of Panopeus, entering into the nature f an arts and crafts woman. Far off in the rear he saw the soul of the buffoon Thersites clothing itself in the body of an ape. And it fell out that the soul of Odysseus drew the last lot of all and came to make its choice, and, from memory of its former toils having flung away ambition, went about for a long time in quest of the life of an ordinary citizen who minded his own business, and with difficulty found it lying in some corner disregarded by the others, and upon seeing it said that it would have done the same had it drawn the first lot, and chose it gladly...

After the souls had chosen their lives in the order of their lots, they were led to the daughters of Necessity, the Three Fates— Lachesis, Clotho, and Atropos, whose spindle wove each their web of destiny. Then they journeyed to the Plain of Oblivion and drank at the River of Forgetfulness. And after they had fallen asleep and it was the middle of the night, there was a sound of thunder and a quaking of the earth, and they were suddenly wafted thence, one this way, one that, upward to their birth like shooting stars. Er himself, he said, was not allowed to drink of the water, yet how and in what way he returned to the body he said he did not know, but suddenly recovering his sight he saw himself at dawn lying on the funeral pyre.

And so, Glaucon, the tale was saved, as the saying is, and was not lost. And it will save us if we believe it, and we shall safely cross the River of Lethe, and keep our soul unspotted from the world. But if we are guided by me we shall believe that the soul is immortal and capable of enduring all extremes of good and evil, and so we shall hold ever to the upward way and pursue righteousness with wisdom always and ever, that we may be dear to ourselves and to the gods both during our sojourn here and when we receive our reward, as the victors in the games go about to gather in theirs. And thus both here and in that journey of a thousand years, whereof I have told you, we shall fare well.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

I would rather say that fear is a tool. Survival is the most basic instinct, isn't it? Every biological being is under a constant struggling for survival. We may be quite deep in our daily lives thinking about something, but at the end, our fundamental objective is to survive us, or our children, or our 'group' or our species. The name of the game is survive.

Why do we are able to fear? is a tool so our conscience feels motivated to think twice its actions.
I would say is a huge mistake to try to stop fear, but also, it is a huge mistake to let the fear take the control because fearmongers may use it against us.

I do not think we are in any particular 'reality prison'. But if we have the potential to transcend 'reality', then i do think we should go for it

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
My dear soul, you have had many lives and a remembering...and yet...and yet...still do not know!

We are all pure perfect and complete! God is in us and we are in God. Our souls are eternal- without beginning or end. We are all one consciousness. So the question is...why do we have to reincarnate? What is the point? That is the question worth asking.

Now as for reincarnation, we people on earth come from many places, some from heaven as there goodness had become rote and automatic. Some straight from earth were sent straight back down again. And then some from the pits of Hades given another chance after 1000's of years. etc etc.

We all get to choose our lives to teach us the lessons we need to learn. Some have hidden traps, like those who choose fame or Royalty. The wise choose a simple quiet life as they know they will have the least temptation and the chance to learn without these traps.

So what is the point of reincarnation? It is to remember who we are, who we TRULY are, and to live in UNITY with God.

This is soul school!

Now the fact that YOU are touting to fling yourself into the abyss to all, tells me much. You are not working for the good, the ONE self of all. YOU are working for the dark to ever say such a thing!
So it seems you have been flung to earth to try and teach you who you are and yet...with all your memories still in tact...you are still being a fool, sadly. Working for the wrong side! Shame on YOU!!!!!!

I just hope no-one listens to you. The karmic backlash will be HUGE! EVERYONE must try and go to the LIGHT/LOVE when they die rather than the Hell of the Abyss!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior

The point is, traps are meant to be enticing, attractive, appealing,and provocative at times. They aren't supposed to have pictures of skulls and crossbones or the international nuclear symbol on them. They aren't going to have little green stickers of Mr. Yuck on them. (am I the only one who remembers Mr. Yuck)lol. They are meant to lure you in. The are pleasant and hospitable. They are everythng you want them to be.

The biggest trap placed in man is the serpent. Once activated it leads to a sphere of bliss, so blissful and full of "light" most dont think to look whats beyond.....why would they its so "heavenly" already , what could possibly be after this...oh yes thats right the dark abyss so I will stay here in the "blissful love and light" of the serpent.

What a clever trap making the very thing that can give transcendence also be the very thing that can destroy you.

Excellent post again. You see beyond the illusion.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and SaviorResistance is futile I can tell you that much. I kicked and screamed and fought with everything I had to try and avoid coming here and look what it got me.

Hi and thanks for your contribution so far.

I'd love to know a little more about this and what you remember, if you don't mind expanding on it that is?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

The biggest trap placed in man is the serpent. Once activated it leads to a sphere of bliss, so blissful and full of "light" most dont think to look whats beyond.....why would they its so "heavenly" already , what could possibly be after this...oh yes thats right the dark abyss so I will stay here in the "blissful love and light" of the serpent.

What a clever trap making the very thing that can give transcendence also be the very thing that can destroy you.

Excellent post again. You see beyond the illusion.

The serpent is also the caduceus- the energy called kundalini that goes up the spine and allows one enlightenment. But the road is narrow and the path is straight and most men get trapped along the way with the ego called lust and then its just like a game of snakes and ladders!

That is the trap for young souls of men! Your lust will lead away from the light everytime untill you learn to rise above it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Interesting. Yet, unspecific, and weak evidence offered. It sounds like you are just completely guessing. Please outline the lines of reason you've used to come to all these conclusions you have made.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

about 10 years ago I was traveling in India, while I stayed in Banaris i studied alot of yoga/meditation. During one meditation session i found myself flying on a carpet (yes corny I know) facing the biggest most beautiful setting sun imaginable, I felt incrediable peace. Suddenly beside me flew shiva on my left (i think) and on my right was Ganesh, we flew together for abit then they both turned at the same time to me and said something along the lines of " lose your fear and you can fly with us" they wear bout to say something else but unfortunately the teacher clapped his hands and brought us back, I just about cried!
I'm not in anyway religious, I don't go to church or practice anything like that, but I have come to believe that there is nothing that is not God. I believe we are all parts of god, everything connected, experiancing life. We are God having an experiment called life, memory loss enables us to do that.
I could go on but thats it in a nut shell. I don't believe there is anything to fear because none of this is real (not to say it can't effect you) but that we have created it. And I don't believe that anything can destroy the 'soul' .
but hey i could be wrong!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

The serpent is also the caduceus- the energy called kundalini that goes up the spine and allows one enlightenment. But the road is narrow and the path is straight and most men get trapped along the way with the ego called lust and then its just like a game of snakes and ladders!

That is the trap for young souls of men! Your lust will lead away from the light everytime untill you learn to rise above it.

yes I was referring to the kundalini....the serpent within
Once activated it takes us up towards enlightenment...but at the top you are right the path narrows .

Many think at this point they are enlightened and fail to see there is a gateway to further pass. It is the gateway beyond the bliss.

It is not limited to the souls of young men, it traps young woman just as well.( It trapped me and blinded me with its false light and food for ego, but no longer)

Snakes and ladders exactly!! www.techgnosis.com...

But the serpent slips in and upsets all this order. The snake is an endless curve, a living beast that hugs the horizontal earth or coils into the Ouroboros, the primary image of cycles and return. The snake doesn't step—it flows, and never in a straight line. It's wet tongue whispers of Pagan mysteries, of chthonic and sexual powers, of the immanence of embodied spiritual experience

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I have wondered about this question for most of my life. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I retain past life memories and have somehow managed to overcome the memory wiping aspect of our reality.

Starred and Flagged. I too remember events from past lives, and for myself I consider it a curse instead of a gift. Anyway, it does allow me to see history repeating itself over thing all the time. I think the memories are supposed to be wiped, as you have said, but some of us make it through with the memories intact.

Ask yourself this why did the Egyptians spend so much time and detail on the death process and the journey the Ba and Ka take after death (see Book of the Dead)? My belief is they were fully aware of 'losing' a sense of your immortality if you did not know what to do after death. Iow they knew how to avoid the memory wipe aspect.

I would agree, knowing ancient history of the Egyptians as well as I can through reading the many books on the subject.

I have heard others mention that if you go into the light after death you are just perpetuating or entering a controled mechanism designed to keep you here on earth or another similar realm, recyling your soul back into the system 'they' designed and wiping your memory and recollection of each lifetime.

I think that was me, but perhaps some others have said this too. I think the "LIGHT" is a trap, a soul recycle machine that cleans up the memories, remixes the soul material, and sends it back down to Earth and into new human bodies being born. I think this happens in all ten dimensions of time and space. I will be questioning the "Light," extensively, and will be going in another direction. I am not asking anyone to subscribe to my theory, just asking that you too ask questions of the "Light" before entering what may be a trap. Question everything is my motto!

And the reason for the wiping, easy you are easier to control if you can't connect the dots, and think that this is your first time here. This knowledge is now slowly surfacing but I guarantee you the secret societies are already fully aware of it.

Again I agree. Erasing memories of someone like me would make me much easier to control. By like me I mean someone who is compelled to read and study everything, and to attain as much knowledge of how things work as humanly possible.

I am almost 100% that the technology/physics used to wipe your memory is controlled by rogue 4th density Aliens. in addition with the memory wipe near the above mentioned portals, come memory implants designed to create and etch out habbitual neural pathways in your mind to cause you to release both you psi and chi energy (both are powerful) throughout your lifetime. Many of you who meditate may have noticed mental anomolies, this is down to mental implants!

Agreed. I think the machinery of it was built a very long time ago by a vastly superior being. These 4th dimensional aliens have learned how to operate it, just as they learned to operate the underground train that goes around the world in minutes, this train is said to connect all of the DUMBs, (Deep Underground Military Bases.

Underground Facilities - Bases - Tunnels

Underground bases (aka DUMB: Deep Underground Military Base)

Are the Hidden Underground Military Bases the Real Headquarters for the New World Order?

UNDERGROUND BASES (Excerpt from ALIEN MAGIC by William H. Hamilton III)

Of course many who come to earth don't remember why. In fact the reason why you opt for entering this crazy world is the aspect that is most attacked and wiped by these 4th density Aliens! My guess is it's something big like to save God. Well that's why I came anyway. I am still sure he walks amongst us maybe as an individual maybe as a presence, maybe as our whole reality. Truth is unless we solve the puzzle he will remain enslaved just as you are. Yes these Aliens (not all of course) are against God so be careful and be aware for when the time comes it is the power of your mind that will win the war so that we can finally be free of them.

I do not agree with this assessment. As you can read above, I think we are all God/Goddess, and until we can all come together as a United People, I guess God id dead. But, at least 2 ETs I have spoken to about God told me that they too believe in such a concept, but do not personify it as such, like humans do. Truth is every one's perception of it. What is true to me may be a lie to you, and a truth to you may be a lie to me. That is the way of things in the 3rd dimension. Only when we pass up to the 5th dimension will we understand what truth is, in my considered opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well I've never heard the kundalini stuff described in this vein, that is SUCH an interesting take and it really makes sense . Actually what you have just said has pieced together a bit of the puzzle for me....I was able to understand the snare that is the reincarnation cycle but I could not figure out what might be similarly negative about the accompanying teachings about chakras and kundalini work, which never presents itself with any obvious suspicious overtones. I was not able to conclude how the two went hand in hand but now I do. A brilliant insight, the light bulb pinged on in my head !

Many ancient cultures around the world wrote about how very fair skinned, blonde haired, advanced human looking beings emerged from the catalcysms to help their little settlements/societies advance a bit more. Alongside teaching them agricultural techniques, medicine, astronomy etc they introduced spiritual concepts that related to things like reincarnation, the chakra systems, the serpent -kundalini energy etc. Reverence for the serpent symbol was quite widespread, there were a great number of "serpent cults" that could be found in various parts of the world. These visitors seemed to get around quite a bit.

The knowledge they imparted seemed to kickstart the formulation of the type of movements we would now call secret societies - in fact there are some writings that suggest the visitors point blank requested that certain insights only be given to certain people who earned the right to be inititated into the deeper truths. This was a cunning way to promulgate interest in the teachings because of course the intrigue and mystery surrounding them would capture the imagination of the masses who had not been granted this carte blanche . It would have also helped the formation of hierarchical societies, hierarchy of course being an important method of controlling the masses. The ignorant majority looking up to the priestly caste for guidance and wisdom....

These visitors were often called "shining ones", were always associated with the serpent symbol, they taught reincarnation and initiation for the few into kundalini energy , chakra work etc...they were often linked to tales of Atlantis , as if they were survivors of that destroyed continent.

There's an excellent research book about these visitors, It's called "The Shining Ones: The World's most Secret Society " by Philip Gardiner.
Here's a link to the book on Amazon

I'd also recommend reading another book that discusses similar stuff : "The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom" bu Mark Amaru Pinkham

These visitors that appear to have visited various far flung places across the world were invariably recorded as promising to one day return in some distant future time. In light of this it is interesting how the organization Share International fronted by Benjamin Creme ( a UN -affiliated organization by the way) is preparing the world for the emergence of MAITREYA, the supposed messiah expected by various world religions, but sort of all rolled into one. This organization also promotes the idea of ETs (space brothers as they call them) working openly with earthlings some years after Maitreya's emergence. The teachings at the heart of this movement incoroprate things like reincarnation, kundalini work, Transmission meditation, Mental overshadowing (letting the ascended masters take over your mind to help you develop spiritually). They are working towards establishing a new world belief system that is to form the platform for a human-ET alliance. The ETs will be coming to help us apparantly, bringing us new technology to help tackle big issue like climate change. There is also marketing of a currency free world and establishment of a one world religion in the articles Share International publishes. It's paper magazine regularly interviews high profile people from government, education etc , many of whom often write articles FOR the magazine.

These beings could be the same beings many of the ancient writings talk about.

The organization in question is not simply another cult - it's a big player with an international magazine, it is an NGO of the UN, it is tied to Lucis trust and the Theosophical movement . The UN itself regularly holds very strange new age events like channelling believe it or not and as many already know there are all sorts of organizations affiliated with it who all seem to be working towards the establishment of a unifying world "religion"

I'm mentioning all this because there are grounds to consider there is an agenda to rev up the marketing of these "soul snaring" spiritual traps and just like millenia ago, those at the heart of the agenda are not human.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination

about 10 years ago I was traveling in India, while I stayed in Banaris i studied alot of yoga/meditation. During one meditation session i found myself flying on a carpet (yes corny I know) facing the biggest most beautiful setting sun imaginable,

This inner Sun is what is beyond the gateway of bliss.
This gateway serves as a prison gate for this reality but also if one turns their back on it its source it becomes a doorway to the infinite.

With pure intent you can see that beautiful Sun again.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Memories are whiped out because if you could remember what occured before the last stone age as its called lol or MARS WAR SMMFH you would all probabley know their weakness and how to prevent a new stone age lol OR EARTH WAR WTH from occuring thus putting your human abilities on the next level preventing another stone age lomfl OR PLANETARY RESET KEEPING THOSE IN POWER WHO WE ALL SENSE BUT CANNOT SEE -SOME OF US ATLEAST. my 2 cents.

[edit on 1/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If we are all creations which we surely must be, then there was a creator. Some say that we are the creator and the creation all at once. I can see the validity to that and happen to subscribe to that line of thought myself. However, the idea that we all need 'soul work' or that we are here to learn some 'lessons' is absurd TO ME.

Why? Because this is saying that we are not already perfect. Why would a creator create something that wasn't already perfect. If we are all 'God' in a sense, or at the very least extensions of God/creator then it would follow that we are divine as we stand here and perfection cannot be improved upon. Which is why I think that the idea that we need to keep coming back here to complete some soul work is a sham.

I am infinite consciousness having a finite experience. Infinite consciousness is just that....INFINITE! Somewhere, somehow, someway, I am a beautifully created perfect infinite consciousness who has access to all knowledge because all knowledge IS ME. Again I say, Knowledge is power and is ALWAYS a good thing if we must use words like good and bad. Put in my own words, knowledge is to be embraced and not resisted/rejected. ALWAYS. PERIOD!!!! Knowledge is ALWAYS TO BE EMBRACED!!! And it is our right to have access to it. Any knowledge that is intentionally witheld is of a negative polarity, the way I see it.

There is the concept I have heard mentioned severl times on this thread alone as well as several other places that, we came here to forget thus ensuring that we would have maximum benifit and be able to play some sort of cosmic amnesiac game with out selves. Fine, but if we are ultimately in controll of this cosmic game that we are playing because we sent ourselves here then WHAY CAN"T I QUIT THE GODDAMN GAME????????

I don't want to play anymore and never did. I don't want to be here and never did. So isn't it my right to quit this cosmic game I am playing with myself? I should be able to terminate the program at will but here I still am.

I am here against my will. Do we have free will?

Why can't I leave my body at will and be free to explore the universe whenever I choose? On a lunch break perhaps? I have been having out of body experiences for 20 years now but never intentionally. And, while there are some who claim they can come and go as they please such as Robert Monroe this sort of thig should be the norm and not the exception. I should not have to labor for years and years to find the secret teachings of leaving your body at will. It should be our birthright.

But then, we can't have slaves just wandering the universe can we?
Knowledge,God,creator,me,you,trees,plants,animals,creation in general, they are all the same from where I sit. If I am knowledge then by denying me knowledge you are denying me of myself. You are not allowing me to access MYSELF!!!! And I don't care how you slice it, that doesn't sit well with me.

If I did not have some of the memories that I do I would be inclined to agree with alot of what is being said but unfortunately I have not been afforded that opportunity.

I am not saying anyone is wrong or that I know ANYTHING for a fact but this is what I have to go off of so far. I hope to .....ME that I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra

I would rather say that fear is a tool. Survival is the most basic instinct, isn't it? Every biological being is under a constant struggling for survival. We may be quite deep in our daily lives thinking about something, but at the end, our fundamental objective is to survive us, or our children, or our 'group' or our species. The name of the game is survive.

Why do we are able to fear? is a tool so our conscience feels motivated to think twice its actions.
I would say is a huge mistake to try to stop fear, but also, it is a huge mistake to let the fear take the control because fearmongers may use it against us.

I do not think we are in any particular 'reality prison'. But if we have the potential to transcend 'reality', then i do think we should go for it

Thanks for your thought on the subject. I think that fear CAN BE a tool if we are smart enought o use it.

I teach Martial arts. If a man came up to me on the street and put a knife in my face and proceeded to tell me to get into his van, I have a choice. I can let him use his weapon or I can use his weapon against him.
Either way the weapon is going to get somebody hurt. The less experienced would let the attacker use the weapon which is understandable under the curcumstances but......., the more experienced person will use the unfortunate curcumstances he finds himself in to HIS advantage and he will use the very weapon that was meant to cripple him and turn it back on his would be attacker.

Fear is no different. Under Ideal curcumstances it would not be ther to begin with but things are what they are so now let's figure out how to use it to our advantage. As far as fear being a "good" thing because of the survival factor....................did you catch it...........survival?????
WHY!!!!!! Why do we fight so hard to "stay alive"????? What is the point??/Is physicall death really all that "bad". With the way people fight so hard to survive you would think that we are all doomed to an eternity of torture upon the moment of our physicall death. It is a Program built in to our hard drive to ensure we will be productive generators for the system.

Ask yourself "What is Freedom". If we are all so free then why can't I leave if I want to? If I am so free why must I come back?

This is like the prison gaurd telling you that you are free because you can read whatever book you want to in the prison library. You can choose between Grilled cheese and bologna sandwiches at lunch, hell you can even choose to play basket ball or football when you're in the yard.You can go to the bathroom whenever you want to, you can even choose to wipe or not wipe. Just think of all of the freedoms you have in prison. Hell it doesn't sound like such a "bad" place afterall does it??

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig. and I ain't buyin' it!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

IMHO you are asking all the right questions especially the 'where is the sign out clause!', ie the problem of escape!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
I clearly remember being forced to come here. I have told only a few people in my life because it sounds so rediculous and they'll just think I am crazy anyway.

I resisted as hard as I could, literally kicked and screamed but 'they' had no compassion or remorse.

It is said this is the reason for a new born babies piercing intense scream. The tiny helpless baby has a fully aware spirit inside, in those few moments of birth the all knowing is still present, the spirit re members but has no voice to warn others. It screams at its fate with a cry from its soul in a defiant NO. Slowly the all knowing is forgotten, the forgetfulness sets in and just as the baby develops a voice it has forgot what it wished to say with such intense spirit at birth.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Well I've never heard the kundalini stuff described in this vein, that is SUCH an interesting take and it really makes sense . Actually what you have just said has pieced together a bit of the puzzle for me....I was able to understand the snare that is the reincarnation cycle but I could not figure out what might be similarly negative about the accompanying teachings about chakras and kundalini work, which never presents itself with any obvious suspicious overtones. I was not able to conclude how the two went hand in hand but now I do. A brilliant insight, the light bulb pinged on in my head !

Just do not allow it to do this, other wise you become controlled by it... trapped in a constant cycle of re incarnation never breaking the cycle of spiritual death.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a53fdfb9e64d.jpg[/atsimg]

Instead control it , do not allow it to polarize within you, balance it just as kombination did and became ONE .

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I believe you will find these most interesting.

Link 1

Link 2

-Al

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join