It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why Memories of Our Previous Lifetimes are Wiped!

page: 1
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have wondered about this question for most of my life. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I retain past life memories and have somehow managed to overcome the memory wiping aspect of our reality.

Ask yourself this why did the Egyptians spend so much time and detail on the death process and the journey the Ba and Ka take after death (see Book of the Dead)? My belief is they were fully aware of 'losing' a sense of your immortality if you did not know what to do after death. Iow they knew how to avoid the memory wipe aspect.

I have heard others mention that if you go into the light after death you are just perpetuating or entering a controled mechanism designed to keep you here on earth or another similar realm, recyling your soul back into the system 'they' designed and wiping your memory and recollection of each lifetime.

And the reason for the wiping, easy you are easier to control if you can't connect the dots, and think that this is your first time here. This knowledge is now slowly surfacing but I guarantee you the secret societies are already fully aware of it.

How they wipe your memory I don't know for sure. I suspect they have access to a strong magnetic field. It's probably located somewhere you soul and mind will pass through before earth time, my guess is its before the portal you used to enter this realm containing earth, just before re- birth onto this planet.

I am almost 100% that the technology/physics used to wipe your memory is controlled by rogue 4th density Aliens. in addition with the memory wipe near the above mentioned portals, come memory implants designed to create and etch out habbitual neural pathways in your mind to cause you to release both you psi and chi energy (both are powerful) throughout your lifetime. Many of you who meditate may have noticed mental anomolies, this is down to mental implants!

Of course many who come to earth don't remember why. In fact the reason why you opt for entering this crazy world is the aspect that is most attacked and wiped by these 4th density Aliens! My guess is it's something big like to save God. Well that's why I came anyway. I am still sure he walks amongst us maybe as an individual maybe as a presence, maybe as our whole reality. Truth is unless we solve the puzzle he will remain enslaved just as you are. Yes these Aliens (not all of course) are against God so be careful and be aware for when the time comes it is the power of your mind that will win the war so that we can finally be free of them.


[edit on 8-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]




posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I have wondered about this question for most of my life. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I retain past life memories and have somehow managed to overcome the memory wiping aspect of our reality.

Ask yourself this why did the Egyptians spend so much time and detail on the death process and the journey the Ba and Ka take after death (see Book of the Dead)? My belief is they were fully aware of 'losing' a sense of your immortality if you did not know what to do after death. Iow they knew how to avoid the memory wipe aspect.

I have heard others mention that if you go into the light after death you are just perpetuating or entering a controled mechanism designed to keep you here on earth or another similar realm, recyling your soul back into the system 'they' designed and wiping your memory and recollection of each lifetime.

And the reason for the wiping, easy you are easier to control if you can't connect the dots, and think that this is your first time here. This knowledge is now slowly surfacing but I guarantee you the secret societies are already fully aware of it.

How they wipe your memory I don't know for sure. I suspect they have access to a strong magnetic field. It's probably located somewhere you soul and mind will pass through before earth time, my guess is its before the portal you used to enter this realm containing earth, just before re- birth onto this planet.

I am almost 100% that the technology/physics used to wipe your memory is controlled by rogue 4th density Aliens. in addition with the memory wipe near the above mentioned portals, come memory implants designed to create and etch out habbitual neural pathways in your mind to cause you to release both you psi and chi energy (both are powerful) throughout your lifetime. Many of you who meditate may have noticed mental anomolies, this is down to mental implants!

Of course many who come to earth don't remember why. In fact the reason why you opt for entering this crazy world is the aspect that is most attacked and wiped by these 4th density Aliens! My guess is it's something big like to save God. Well that's why I came anyway. I am still sure he walks amongst us maybe as an individual maybe as a presence, maybe as our whole reality. Truth is unless we solve the puzzle he will remain enslaved just as you are. Yes these Aliens (not all of course) are against God so be careful and be aware for when the time comes it is the power of your mind that will win the war so that we can finally be free of them.


[edit on 8-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]


You wrote "I am almost 100% that the technology/physics used to wipe your memory is controlled by rogue 4th density Aliens"

So I am wondering what is it that gives you this certainty?

Are you suggesting reptilians in the Icke sense of the word?

It sounds a lot like a marriage of David Icke

www.davidicke.com...

and Peggy Kane.


www.youtube.com...



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


Perhaps I shouldn't have used a %, as its mostly based on my meditations and memories. But nontheless I am still sure.

As for where I got this information it's based on simply putting various pieces of the puzzle together. If David Icke is saying the same thing then great it makes me feel less alone with such knowledge!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I always thought it was because the "I" program resides in the circuitry of the brain, and we gain it only on reincarnation and lose it on death.



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I always thought it was based on the simple fact that history constantly repeats itself, so it's easier to learn your lessons if you're coming from a fresh perspective... i.e., you don't fall into the same emotional traps you may have fallen into before.

The weird thing for me is that I've never felt like this is my home planet, but still I have memories of at least a dozen lifetime on earth.



posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The purpose of the soul entering this earth plane is for the developing of consciousness, for soul development. Some are here to help and some are here to learn but we ALL learn. In this game we call Life we are here to remember who we are, where we come from, to remember the Divine Truth that we are Divine co-creators. If we would remember everything and know everything this game would be too easy, it would be if we are using cheats to beat a game.

Love and Light to all.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH
The purpose of the soul entering this earth plane is for the developing of consciousness, for soul development. Some are here to help and some are here to learn but we ALL learn. In this game we call Life we are here to remember who we are, where we come from, to remember the Divine Truth that we are Divine co-creators. If we would remember everything and know everything this game would be too easy, it would be if we are using cheats to beat a game.

Love and Light to all.


Mmm, doesn't wash with me. Relatively speaking earth compared to bliss is a hell. You are basically saying that humans are sado masochists and enjoy/want to be exposed to the pain and striff of human existance. Just to remember and learn a few lessons.

I tell you why it doesn't wash with me and that is why have an existance full of pain and mysery in the first place? Also if there are lessons to be learned surely they are lessons regarding existing in a hell! If one returns to bliss then those lessons no longer apply or have value!

Sorry doesn't make any sense to me. As Spock would say "It is illogical" For me there is only one get out clause and that is they are here to rescue God! Imo it is ony something of that magnitude which would entice someone to leave bliss and enter hell, think about it!



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
For one.....your memory is whiped because it will prevent you to seek out your previous life family and demand them to give back the property and fortune you once owned......

It will give such a social mess all around the world....



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'll tell you, what I beleive and why. My ancestors followed a very logical and simple faith in life. It is because of their wisdom passed on generation to generation, over the course of thousands of years, even precluding the invention of christianity, that I have faith in the same as my ancestors did.

I try my best to live by their codes, and even though I know I have not at all times, I have learned it is an experience to improve upon.

Let me share, a selection of what I have been compelled and or chosen to believe;



Three purposes for the return of souls to this world :
To collect into the soul the properties of all being ,
to acquire knowledge of all things ,
to acquire the power to overcome chaos .
Celtic


I am not sure, why some people do not remember their pasts, I do not as well. But I have been read, only found a single person who was able to read me, and they told me (scared or in shocked horror) that I was not a very good person. Then she left the party and never came back, as far as I have been informed. When asked why she left, I said, she read my past lives.

More;
Celtic Triads


Veritas contra orbis terrarum
Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Eyd
Truth against the world



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Interesting post.

I believe the reason is very simple. There is no way people could cope with living a new life whilst retaining the memories of the previous one.

Just imagine Hitler walking around now having another life...some lives (and I believe we have all had them) are so bad or terrible that it is better we don't know so we can live and mix with people.

Could you live well if in a past life you were a serial killer, rapist? or something along that line?

Perhaps I murdered a family in a previous life and in this one, we meet up and become friends... how the hell would that be possible if all parties retained the knowledge of prior events?

People can't even forgive others in the life they are living now! And oh how we love a good public execution... hmm?

The day people change that mentality might be the time people are mature enough/ready to unlock their own brains -> to be conscious of past lives.

But that change would not be supported by the powers that be, why? Because everyone loves the good/bad guy/girl bs. Cops and Robbers etc.

Anyway, good topic. Star and flag





[edit on 10-1-2010 by Thurisaz]



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

I have heard others mention that if you go into the light after death you are just perpetuating or entering a controled mechanism designed to keep you here on earth or another similar realm, recyling your soul back into the system 'they' designed and wiping your memory and recollection of each lifetime.


Yes this is the nature of spiritual death. You loose your connection to the divine and back you are sent in a state of forgetfulness. I have become suspicious of this "go into the light" and have heard real salvation is found in facing the abyss. It is beyond this that the true light exists.




I am almost 100% that the technology/physics used to wipe your memory is controlled by rogue 4th density Aliens. in addition with the memory wipe near the above mentioned portals, come memory implants designed to create and etch out habbitual neural pathways in your mind to cause you to release both you psi and chi energy (both are powerful) throughout your lifetime. Many of you who meditate may have noticed mental anomolies, this is down to mental implants!


yes and I believe it is this specific group of 4th density aliens who are doing this.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...


S & F

I enjoy reading your threads, you have a unique awarness.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


Thanks for the compliment buddy.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I'll tell you, what I beleive and why. My ancestors followed a very logical and simple faith in life. It is because of their wisdom passed on generation to generation, over the course of thousands of years, even precluding the invention of christianity, that I have faith in the same as my ancestors did.

I try my best to live by their codes, and even though I know I have not at all times, I have learned it is an experience to improve upon.

Let me share, a selection of what I have been compelled and or chosen to believe;



Three purposes for the return of souls to this world :
To collect into the soul the properties of all being ,
to acquire knowledge of all things ,
to acquire the power to overcome chaos .
Celtic


I am not sure, why some people do not remember their pasts, I do not as well. But I have been read, only found a single person who was able to read me, and they told me (scared or in shocked horror) that I was not a very good person. Then she left the party and never came back, as far as I have been informed. When asked why she left, I said, she read my past lives.

More;
Celtic Triads




I have impressions in my mind of other mens' memories. They are either past lives or they are from the collective unconscious. Many, many millions of people in the world have them. Most think of them as past lives.
If you were a warrior or a general or spent a large portion of your previous lifetimes in battle of some kind then those who are truly able to read you will see you as being "bad". I've had intuitive people read me correctly, though misinterpret it. It says a lot about "personality" influencing energy or impressions picked up.
I'm not suggesting you and I have fought with or against each other on a battle field in a previous life or anything like that.
Just that she read you the wrong way.
Or maybe , you are just , a bad person
which I doubt
Many a "sensitive" or a "psychic" could say you are "bad" because that person could not interpret the war like impressions coming from you. I've been through it personally. A psychic person calling me "bad" because of what I now believe to be the intense warlike resonance of my past . The worst part is that I once "believed" this psychic. LMAO



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sorry, my original post got posted to the wrong thread so I deleted what was originally posted here.

I believe it somehow ended up getting posted to the wrong spot. Anyway I did not want to derail the topic about memory wiping.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by orionthehunter]



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic
 


Perhaps, my ancestors are from Finland and Lebanon so...a Scandinavian Phoenician, who's ancestors were in the crusades and previous to that William the bastard was the uncle to my family names progenitor. Wadard is where my surname originates from.

War and military are a family tradition, one which I have have continued.

Perhaps your intution is more accurate on this, I'm willing to say your correct because the indicators are there.

Imagine warfare compared to then as a perspective from today, that would be considered cruel and horrible to see for a sensitive...poor girl, and I kept asking her to find out how far she could go into my past...


I didn't realize.



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan
 


After nearly 20 years of "searching" for "answers" I have reached much the same conclusion as you.
There is a simple logic to the issue as well - if you were to sit a physics exam, just how far are you likely to get with your answers if (a) you have no conscious recollection of having ever studied the subject and (b) have no conscious recollection of any of the concepts and knowledge that would help you to find the answers ? Answer - you would not pass the exam. You would spent the whole two hours sat there completely bewildered as to why you are even in the room.

A similar thing occurs when we re-enter Earth. We have no consious recollection of where we come from, no clear idea of why we are here, no ability to access past learning in the conscious manner that would be necessary to make progress instead of constantly repeating the same mistakes.

Reincarnation also plays on the same vulerabilities that religion does - both instill the concept that we are somehow not quite good enough so are continually to try and "improve" before we can have any hope of bliss/salvation/freedom/nirvana/unification with source, whatever you want to call it. It's another punishment-reward system but without the fear factor of hellfire or soul annihilation at the day of Judgement.

I believe reincarnation exists, but I think it's purpose is to enslave us in not only this here physical matrix but the ASTRAL matrix .

A soul can only truly and freely progress when it knows exactly what and who it is. If , for example, I was to die tomorrow I believe there is a way to perhaps escape the matrices and continue to exist , fully conscious as the person I am now and never forgetting that person but going on to explore new worlds, new dimensions and so forth. Immortal in the full sense of the word, COSCIOUSLY immortal, always having access to my experiences . If I died tomorrow and remained trapped in the matrix then I would be reborn and never recall a thing that happened to me in these 36 years. In effect, my mind , my heart and my soul would be brainwashed. There really is no other word for it, I would be emptied out, wiped clean, stuck here once again clueless. Stuck in a world where there are dozens of different belief systems, where there is no clear idea of the answers to any of the big questions. Why ? Because there is a force that does not want us to have them. The more uncertain we are before we cross over, the easier it is for our vulnerabilities to be played upon. Easy to get 99% of souls recycled down here I should imagine.

We leave the world confused, we enter the world confused and so the cycle perpetuates itself. I think there is a way out of this and perhaps as it has been mentioned, this could be to avoid the entry into the white light. Robert Monroe did not need to enter any white light in his decades of astral travelling - this is the same self that exists when death has taken the physical but left the etheric. We don't seem to NEED the white light in order to continue to exist in the beyond.

We hear of "ascended masters" controlling the astral planes connected to Earth - I suspect these interdimensional entities depend upon recycling us for their energy source. Monroe reached a similar conclusion of us being some sort of energy source after his decades of research and experiences with astral travelling - he called it "looshing". Astral travel , interestingly enough, is one of the LEAST acknowledged abilities in any belief system and doesn't make much of an appearance amongst the new age/spiritual literature either really. I suppose if there was a great amount of souls seeing things in the way Monroe did, the cat might be let out of the bag. Better instead to ram it home via thousands of books, articles and endless TV shows that the way ahead is to "go into the light........."

PS)Just concerns me, if the above is correct, how can children be saved from recycling ? They will surely do whatever the pretty lady in the flowing robes says to them when they leave earth.......?

[edit on 11/1/10 by cosmicpixie]



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Reincarnation also plays on the same vulerabilities that religion does - both instill the concept that we are somehow not quite good enough so are continually to try and "improve" before we can have any hope of bliss/salvation/freedom/nirvana/unification with source, whatever you want to call it. It's another punishment-reward system but without the fear factor of hellfire or soul annihilation at the day of Judgement.

I believe reincarnation exists, but I think it's purpose is to enslave us in not only this here physical matrix but the ASTRAL matrix .

A soul can only truly and freely progress when it knows exactly what and who it is. If , for example, I was to die tomorrow I believe there is a way to perhaps escape the matrices and continue to exist , fully conscious as the person I am now and never forgetting that person but going on to explore new worlds, new dimensions and so forth. Immortal in the full sense of the word, COSCIOUSLY immortal, always having access to my experiences . If I died tomorrow and remained trapped in the matrix then I would be reborn and never recall a thing that happened to me in these 36 years. In effect, my mind , my heart and my soul would be brainwashed.


Yes something doesn't seem right does it. As you rightly pointed out how can one progress unless you can call on all your soul memories and experiences to draw from.

I must admit I am a good example to draw on as somehow I have retained many memories from lifetime to lifetime. As a result I can honestly say I have progressed futher than most. My conclusion..... something seriously stinks and I suspect that its a can of worms for the first few realms. My guess is that heaven exists but its damn hard to get to and is probably out of reach for most. It wouldn't surprise me if departing souls enter another realm better but similar to this one, where they are spun another story. The reason in my opinion has to do with more intelligent entities calling the shots, and have been doing so for some time.

I believe there is a chance something happened to God, logically he would not allow the level of suffering that exists to continue, it doesn't make sense to me that he is sadistic.



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Pffft.... crazy thread. reincarnated from from a previous life sounds like a highly improbable theory. If this is based on memory, who is to say this memory didn't come from a dream or influenced by media or any number of sources which are far more likely. Holding an identity from a previous life would be something that would be impossible to prove so why waste the time?



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan
 

Hi, pharaohmoan !

You will find your answer in the second line of my signature.
It has nothing to do with 4th density ETs.

After we die at the end of this life in 3rd density, we "review" our life,
and we decide if we come back to 3rd density, or if we step-up to 4th density.

What we have to learn, in this 3rd density life is : ** Free will **.
What we will learn, in the 4th density life is : ** Love **.
5th density = Wisdom.
. . .etc. . .etc. . .

Blue skies.



posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan
 


I don't know if anybody that remembers can be considered lucky. I remember the circumstances immediately prior to my being incarnated here, and I really, really, wished that I didn't remember. Anything before that is forgotten/locked away, so that may be a good thing. It's not so much that some unknown type of alien wants to control you, but remembering would limit your growth in this universe/world/era.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join