It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Things You're Not Supposed To Know

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
these things are interesting but do you have any proof or information about any of them? such as US almost nuking canada, britain, spain and texas? or gods name being jealous?

interesting but i bet that 75 out of those 100 things u gave us are false...im open to be proved rong if someone wants to give credible sources

I don't believe that the OP was saying that these were his ideas or thought or "facts"... he was making people aware of a book that contained these "facts"

If you want to learn more then i suggest you do some research or buy the book.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

For real, my friend. I didn't write this book.

I've read the book, and know what the information contains but I can't post everything it says because I DID NOT WRITE THE BOOK AND I DO NOT OWN THE PUBLISHING RIGHTS TO IT.

IF YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH IT PLEASE BUY THE BOOK YOURSELF AND READ IT, IT ONLY COSTS $7.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
#101 That everyone underestimates the possibility of machines to surpass mankind. Blissfully unaware of what might come, getting too absorbed in their own isolated perceptions of the world. Too busy feeding their egos, thinking that mankind will always be at the center of the universe, on the top of the food chain, acting as if they're gods. Foolishly not realizing the frailty of mankind, grossly taking their luck and fortunes for granted all this time.

It is kinda sad if you think about it, especially since it is mankind itself who build those machines in the first place.

add a little video bonus

[edit on Mon, 11 Jan 10 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

#63 George Washington Embezzled Government Funds

I don't think that one is accurate.

I'd like to add that people are imposter-replaCIAed by lookalikes, clones, organic robotoids, & synthetics.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0

#97 Head Transplants on Monkey Have Already Been Performed

[edit on 8-1-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

True... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Check out this book at your local Barnes & Noble by Russ Kick. 100 Things You're Not Supposed To Know.

Here is a list of all the chapters.

#30 Genetically-Engineered Humans Have Already Been Born

www.neatorama.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Disinformation books are fascinating, I have one about the war on drugs.

I would however like OP to maybe elaborate just a small bit about why Aristotle held back science for 2000 years? I don't see how this could possibly be correct.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here's one for you all: What is the nature of the ritual done at the very top of the secret societies? It relates to the Templar worship of the beheaded John the Baptist, and the huge statue of a pineal gland in Vatican square. Why are the children's bodies which are found and blamed on satanic cult murder always beheaded?
Read carefully or watch carefully Hunter Thompson's comments in "Fear and Loathing". He speaks of a psychedelic drug that comes from a human pineal, and that it has to be taken from a freshly killed victim. Hunter Thompson witnessed these rituals in Bohemian Grove, perhaps even helped to film them, which is why he was suicided. He was going to write about it all, of course. What a story, too tempting to not tell.
The pineal is the doorway to otherdimensional reality. If the illuminists are contacting other dimensional beings (lizards or demons, you choose what to call them) by stimulating their own pineal glands with the use of a psychedelic substance, what is that substance and how do they get it?
All true spirituality started with a psychedelic experience that stimulated the pineal gland, whether it be starvation and sleep deprivation on a vision quest, the heat of a sweat lodge, a near death experience, or the eating of a mushroom, it's the stimulation of the '___' from the pineal that gives us the ability to experience other dimensional reality. Some of us meet the Godess and come away from the experience blissed out with love, and some of us go to lower frequency dimensions, as per the lizard scene in "Fear and Loathing". If you were eating fresh '___' from a tortured and murdered victim, I would imagine it would guarentee a bad trip!
This is how they access the other dimensional beings who give them power. This is what Crowley knew, too.
The museum in Baghdad was sacked, and so much information about our relationship with the lizard species was lost.
What really is the rh negative factor?
Was this post obscure enough for ya? lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

#27 Most Scientists Don't Read All of the Articles They Cite
Because these are politically correct theories like we are all alone on Earth and we mysteriously came from monkey...
#30 Genetically-Engineered Humans Have Already Been Born
Like we are not genetically modified specie that somehow came from monkey...
#33 Herds of Milk-Producing Cows Are Rife With Bobine Leukemia Virus
Leukemia is in the childhood vaccines not the milk
#34 Most Doctors Don't Know the Radiation Levels of CAT Scans
They know but they are modified specie who has no feelings of any kind all they retained is arrogance and ignorance
#46 The Auto Industry Says That SUV Drivers are Selfish and Insecure
I'd say large pickup truck drivers are real aholes

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellys
That's going to take me some time to get through

Wonder if I can get hold of a copy in the UK?

You can probably order it from www.disinfo.com

This is one of numerous books they have printed and distributed. Other titles include Everything You Know is A Lie, Abuse Your Illusions, 50 American Revolutions You're Not Supposed to Know, and Book of Lies: The Disinfo Guide to Magic and The Occult. Disinfo has been around for a number of years and has a large collection of books and dvds for sale.

In my opinion the site has gotten worse over the years. It has become harder and harder to navigate and the archives have all but disapeared. It makes me wonder if the name is a little more telling than ironic.

I must revise my post. They have brought back the archives. To find them you must scroll to the very bottom of the page. There they are in fine print labelled history. Considering it is stuck between advertising, catalog, and podcast, it seems a bit hidden.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

#100 God's Name is "Jealous"

Jealousy, one of the seven sins. That made me laugh... because the bible shows him/her/it being jealous many times. I mean no insult to any ones belief, but just think about it.

You're thinking of coveting, not jealousy. Two very distinct and different things.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

#100 God's Name is "Jealous"

Jealousy, one of the seven sins. That made me laugh... because the bible shows him/her/it being jealous many times. I mean no insult to any ones belief, but just think about it.

God is a jealous god of those who go off to worship idols of brick clay or even flesh, and not the creator of the raw material these idols were made out of. God is very jealous when you spend your life lusting after something or being jealous of some other person in this world. God would be much more satisfied with you that you may idolize and worship the lord, and thanks for what he does for you, rather than to Focus your mind on wordly desires and wants.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by KilluminatisRex]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnBadger

I would however like OP to maybe elaborate just a small bit about why Aristotle held back science for 2000 years? I don't see how this could possibly be correct.

Aristotle had discovered Calculus and many other mathematics and advance sciences and theories millenia before modern science caught up. However Aristotles work had been "Lost" and "Found" just recently proving this. The loss of this information pretty much slowed the pace of what technology could have been already. Perhaps this was the work of God, preventing us from killing ourselves and this world already. Judging by the rate we are going now Im sure this planet would be void of any life by now if we had developed our todays technologies 1500 years ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
these things are interesting but do you have any proof or information about any of them? such as US almost nuking canada, britain, spain and texas? or gods name being jealous? i can do what youve just done...

-in 1965 a pig flew
-there is such thing as money trees
-jesus invented the flute
-hitler was a woman
-moses burnt his hand on that bush
-clouds are really made of candy floss
-the moon tastes like cheese
-in 1764 a lion was killed by a kuala bear

see wot i mean? interesting but i bet that 75 out of those 100 things u gave us are false...im open to be proved rong if someone wants to give credible sources

Man, what a waste of time... Instead you could read the post that OP made sdtating this is from a book, and, he does not have any publishing rights, but hes is willing to answer any of your Qs.

The new ATS, people screaming PROOF and they don´t even se it in the OP.
Sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilluminatisRex

Originally posted by JohnBadger

Aristotle had discovered Calculus and many other mathematics and advance sciences and theories millenia before modern science caught up. However Aristotles work had been "Lost" and "Found" just recently proving this....

No, the book says that Aristotle arrogantly rejected ideas of his peers about many proposed theories that are now accepted by scientific community. He was a real bully, book says. He ridiculed the following suggestions, or these suggestions were not accepted latter on because of his intellectual weight for years after his death:
- he ridiculed heliocentric nature of the solar system.
- he ridiculed existence of male and female plants.
- he didn't believe inertia existed
- he promoted 54 spheres model of outer space which lead to wrong understanding of comets, and other space objects
- he said heavier objects fall faster, i.e. wrong understanding of gravity
- he said no way the brain is the center of human intelligence, thought, emotion. he said heart was, as an anatomic organ.
- he ridiculed Democritus, who said that world was made of tiny particles, which he called atoms. Democritus' ideas were only picked up again in 1600s

so it looks like Aristotle was a bit of an arrogant prick. I't nice to see that some big name in science keep up with this tradition

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Re #1 and 10 commandments switcharoo
reply to post by searching4truth

reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Thanks guys, interesting. I shell digest it in small chunks
10 of them
but I think we're hanging to the semantics here. Commandments, these words, testimony... it's like the trinity thing, which was never mentioned in the Bible. Nonetheless, the accuracy is important and digests the link and info you provided I shell.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

stargate device? i know this isnt to do with the thread but could you indulge me a bit and elaborate?

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join