It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Things You're Not Supposed To Know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You've spent half of your post citing other books as fact. Then the other half was spent refuting certain things this book says, with absolutely no evidence to back up your claims. Why bother posting?

I think I'll check this book out at some point. It definitely appears to cover some interesting topics. Thanks OP.

Strype

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Interesting, no mention of 911, Jonestown, Pt Arthur, Columbine, Murrah building, Clinton's body guards, murders of JFK, RFK,, JFK Jr., MLK, Codex Alimentarius, NWO, Aliens on the moon, HAARP, Katrina.
I am digressing, but the Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989 [was that before HAARP] was weird. It wasn't just the earth shaking, reality did a wave motion. The walls and furniture of our house did a wave motion. That was weird. I think something about the Loma Prieta earthquake should be on this list. There is something there we are not supposed to know. and of course we don't. There should be something on this list about how our entire society has been taken over by ruthless maniacs who plan to destroy us with taxes and usurious interest rates and take everything we have, before they kill us.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
#98 Scientists Are Recreating the 1918 Spanish Flu Virus
Isn't H1N1 the same virus?

I know the elites rename Viruses over time to make them seem like it's a new disease.
Such as the Anthrax scare which is just small pox.

The U.S has been a real bad boy.

False. Anthrax is not contagious. Smallpox is.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
# 64: the Declaration of Independence Contains a Racially Derogatory Remark

"He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions."

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You stated that whoever said that fetuses masturbate in the womb has a sick mind,or something close to this.Scientists now have technology in which they can observe fetuses in the womb and they have discovered that they do indeed masturbate,as well as cough,sneeze,hiccup,yawn and can even smell.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The US are already so well practiced at #7 maybe next time it will be bigger and even more destructive, since they know how to control the media and public responce, maybe this time they will not plant a terrorist passport in the rubble - that was a bit far fetched!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/602551b4f378.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not so sure about

#78 The Gov't Can Take Your Property Without Charging You of A Crime

They certainly did it to a friend of mine. Took his house, cars, froze his bank accounts - PENDING an investigation. He was never charged, and has still not got them back.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
This is old and I am pretty sure this has been posted here NUMEROUS TIMES.

The real question here is why is this a headline on the front page.

Its a headline on the front page because people star and flagged it. Reader interest is what generates the popularity and what will appear on the front page.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
On number 1, if we are not seeing them, what are they???

seriously, I would like to know and I imagine many others would also.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

#14 Winston Churchill Believed in a Worldwide Jewish Conspiracy

What's the surprise??? He was a Freemason/Illuminati and the Illuminati wrote The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, a book whose the main prerogative is the propaganda of a global conspiracy created by the Jews...

#30 Genetically-Engineered Humans Have Already Been Born

The entire mankind is genetically-engineered. It's wrote in the Sumerian book of genesis, Enuma Elish, that the homo-sapiens was created with extraterrestrial DNA plus the DNA of some earthling ape. Some Gnostic texts mention that during the times of Atlantis, there were many other different ethnic groups that no longer does exist.

#83 The Gov't offered Around 30 reasons for the Iraq Invasion

I bet that none of them are talking about the ancient extraterrestrial stargate device found by Saddam Hussein and kept hidden in some buried ziggurat near of Tikriti...

Well, this list just could get bigger...

#101 The current pope. Joseph Ratzinger belonged to the Nazi Youth and was a soldier (or officer) of the German infantry.

#101 According to Argentine investigator, Abel Basti, Hitler and a load of SS officers escaped to Argentina after Berlin's ally assault and lived there 'till die, without be bothered and the US and Russian gvnm't knew about it and refused to hunt them.
Nazi criminals escaped to Argentina

#102 The Illuminati black-magic master, Aleister Crowley, was the mentor of Winston Churchill, during the WWII, in attempting to fight the Nazi black-magic.

#103 Jesus Crist DIDN'T die in the crucifixion. According to Professor Hassnain, director of the Department of Archives, Libraries and Monuments of the Government of Kashmir, he survived and escaped into Indian Kashmir, where he was welcomed by the Essenes, recovered from his wounds, married, continued to preach to the locals and left descendants before die. His body was buried in Rozabal, the "tomb of the prophet".

I'm tired, someone put more stuffs in this list...

This post is by EVOLVED MINISTRY
You might want to lay off of the conspiracy theories. I can tell you right now that Freemasons aren't antisemitic, and, they openly welcome all religions and do not practice racism as one of their tenets. (I am a freemason and I'm part black, and I'm not treated any differently than anyone else) Just so you know, I live in Indiana where the KKK was founded, and I might add, I belong to a lodge that that is located in Ellettesville, IN. Ellettesville is notoriously small, close-minded, southern based, and equally as racist as Martinsville, IN., where the KKK has had a foothold for quite sometime.

There are many conspiracies, but not all of them, that have absolutely no merit whatsoever. I used to study all of that same stuff too, and when I was invited freely to join the freemasons, I was quite surprised. Then when I went through my rites to climb in degrees determined to learn the secrets from the inside, I found that everything that I had read in the past was full of B.S. They're not sacrificing babies, they're not drinking blood, and most of them are trying to make a living like the rest of us, so, that eliminates the idea that they are trying to rule the world. If its not apparent already, Corporations are the one's that are taking over the world, and if you ask me, cold hard cash is the ultimate goal. If that's a conspiracy, then it has existed throughout the entirety of the inception of a civilized society.

As far as an extra-terrestrial stargate, I'm not sure what you've been reading, but something tells me that this may be a hard fact/concept to verify. I'm not saying that it doesn't exist because there are multitudes of possibilities, but, I am saying that you might find it difficult proving this in a court of law.

Also, using Black Magik to counter Black Magik is possible, but, it is about as ridiculous of an assertion that I've heard in quite awhile. However, I will never underestimate the greed of one nation verses another.

And as far as your assertion about Jesus Christ...who knows? At this point, his existence is still quite mythical, therefore, its hard to come up with an adequate conclusion. Nonetheless, don't base your entire reality of this dimension from the rantings of the paranoid who pump conspiracy theories out of thin air. It only serves to weaken your personal constitution and destroy needed, and logical thought processes. I'm sure that you consider it educating yourself and staying informed, however, in the grand scheme of things, it only serves to feed your addiction of fear and sense of importance. I've been there and done it.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
#1, I'd like OP to elaborate more on 10 commandments. It’s intriguing.

Originally posted by Phlynx

#100 God's Name is "Jealous"

Jealousy, one of the seven sins. That made me laugh... because the bible shows him/her/it being jealous many times. I mean no insult to any ones belief, but just think about it.

The whole argument here is a no-argument. you cannot compare attributes and actions of God to that of a man. God is allowed to kill. In fact, God killed every human being on Earth, apart from a few chaps, but that's another story. God can be angry, but this is different from humans being angry. God got Mary pregnant, but this is not the same as human impregnating another human, the latter is adultery and sin, the former is not. And so on and so forth. No matter what you think about religion or faith or spirituality (that’s a new funky word), you cannot argue it outside the context or semantics of the given religion. Of course God is jealous, but if you believe the whole story, it's perfectly OK for God to be jealous, no sin there.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

you missed out prince harry is not the biological son of prince charles.(what a red haired royal!!!)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

#12 Agent Orange Was Used in Korea.

Agent Orange was also used in my backyard to kill blackberry bushes.
Fort Lewis in Washington was throwing away Agent Orange and my grandfather took home some they were throwing away. A couple of decades ago.

Evidently it kills blackberry bushes like nothing else. That is until he found out that it kills people, then he never used it after that.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There are far more than 100 things I was not supposed to know about. Every time I learned of one it made me sad or angry or hurt. None of those things were on this list, just saying.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
reply to post by ucalien

You stated that whoever said that fetuses masturbate in the womb has a sick mind,or something close to this.Scientists now have technology in which they can observe fetuses in the womb and they have discovered that they do indeed masturbate,as well as cough,sneeze,hiccup,yawn and can even smell.

Not that I care about this one, but you guys dragged me into it
I promise
sexual activity does not come into play until some years after birth. Even if a fetus or a child appears to be masturbating this is probably not so, he/she is just scratching or something. I don't think ability to get pleasure from stroking sexual organs is there at that stage. Organs to facilitate it are not developed yet. But what do I know, just a thought...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
On number 1, if we are not seeing them, what are they???

seriously, I would like to know and I imagine many others would also.

C'mon OP, tell us. give us some extracts from the book

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mushibrain

Here's the claim

Scroll down until the box outlines in red and it breaks it down. Basically, the arguement begins with Moses receiving the commandments from God when he comes down from the mountain he sees the people making golden idols and he gets angry and breaks the tablets. He returns up the mountain to talk to God after the people are punished, and comes down with the stone tablets. Now, the author's first argument is how can we be sure they are the same as the first set (a little weak in my opinion) and then he sites the Biblical passages and how it is different that the list we see today, which you can view at the link.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mushibrain

Sorry, I was sleeping and doing stuff.

"...Simply reading the Bible will prove this. Getting out your King James version, turn to Exodus 20:2-17. You'll see the familiar list of rules about having no other gods, honoring your parents, not killing or coveting, and so on. At this point, though, Moses is just repeating to the people what Hod told him on Mount Si'nai. these are not written down in any form.

Later, Moses goes back to the mount, where God gives him two "tables of stone" with rules written on them (Exodus 31:18). But when Moses comes down the mountain lugging his load, he sees the people worshipping a statue of a calf, causing him to throw a tantrum and smash the tablets on the ground (Exodus 32:19).

In neither of these cases does the bible refer to "commandments." In the first instance they were "words" which "God spake," while the tablets contain "testimony." It is only when Moses goes back for new tablets that we see the phrase "ten commandments." ...

The original 10 commandments

I. thou shalt worship no other god.
II. thou shalt make thee no molten gods.
III. The feast of unleavened bread thou shalt keep.
IV. Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest.
V. Thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, or the first fruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.
VI.thrice in the year shall all your men appear before the Lord God.
VII. thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven.
VIII. Neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of the passover be left unto the morning.
IX. The first of the firstfruits of thy land shalt bring unto the house of the Lord thy God..
X. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

There's a BIG difference between cough, sneeze, hiccup, yawn, feel, smell and masturbate, since all the other actions mentioned NOT DEPEND on the production of testosterone and sperm, the sense of libido or testicular maturity. And fetus DON'T PRODUCE sex hormones, so there's no libido. The physical development of the organs of the fetus in the womb, is stimulated by hormones produced by the mother. Maybe, during the formation of sexual organs, the fetus feels sensory disturbances caused by the mother's hormones, but it's ridiculous to claim a voluntary sexual touching.

This sick and evil claim, no doubt, was made to encourage pedophilia in weak minds. Do you have any idea of the wave of sexual abuse in newborns, an irresponsible statement like that, can trigger?? I take back what I said about the author of this declaration have the sick mind. He is a totally evil demented depraved pedophile motherf*cker!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

Plus, The ancient Hindu Ayurvedic medicine, strictly advised against sexual intercourse during pregnancy, 'cos the feelings of the couple are fully felt by the fetus, impairing the mental development. Notice that nowadays, in the same proportion that mainstream medicine stimulates sex during pregnancy, arguing that "there are none problems for the fetus", is increasing the number of children forming sexual personality at earlier ages, mainly in third-world countries. Parents should do everything to benefit the formation of children, but they just start f*ck up everything, since the pregnancy, using drugs, smoking, drinking, stressing and making sex without worrying about the fetus formation...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join