It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these two people the same?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

haha well they both have saggy ears and that really stressed out look like '*** i've just #ed up - will they notice?' about them. plus the dude on here with the avatar that makes them morph into each other - that looks pretty damn cool!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

They might behave somewhat the same out in public, as they might have the same behaviourists teaching them :p

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

I'm not responsible for the video. The links to the video and the Karsten Nohl site were sent to me by a third party - not going give any more details than that - with the question that I have posed.

This third party does not have an ATS account and therefore can't start threads. Nor does this party have the patience to open an account and make the 20 posts necessary to begin starting threads.

I have agreed to start this thread on the party's behalf, despite the fact that have predicted the nature of the responses that have been made so far.

The reply I posted earlier to the responses were also on behalf of the third party.

The third party in question has since noted the nature of the responses to this thread and, as a result, is too embarassed to respond further.

To those that have responded: well done. You have successfully undermined the third party's self-esteem and they will no longer ask me to post on their behalf.

Thank you all for participating and I hope you enjoyed yourself.

<< 1   >>

join