It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these two people the same?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Karsten Nohl
www.cs.virginia.edu...

Dipendra Kantilal Patel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think their not the same.

I hope it helps.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Haha, wow, yeah I really don't think thats the same person.

One is white the other is East Indian.

Guess he must of screwed over a lot of people?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well maybe he's a shapeshifter of some kind... ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If they are the same person then I want to know the name of his Plastic Surgeon! That is some remarkable work!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes it is the same person, this is amazing!

I found more about it here - Indian missing person case

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why dont you ask him?

Also, are you some sort of amateur bounty hunter or something..?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Well maybe he's a shapeshifter of some kind... ?

David Icke would be proud.

I don't see the need relevance this has to "General Conspiracy". The youtube video is a hit-vid. The man is wanted dead or alive by other criminals.

From the video's description...

He owes a lot of money, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's already dead, but I'm looking for confirmation. I'm not a relative so I can't file a police report and he hasn't stolen anything from me.

This is either a hoax or a serious issue that the authorities need to look at, not a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Even upon a cursory examination by amateurs it is obvious these two individuals are NOT the same terran human male.

Does anyone else on this threadlet have two more interesting pics of two other persons they think are the same individual? I'm sure there are a lot of people walking about under new identities, and not only a few renegade Nazis and Yisraeli's either !!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Yes, here's a few I've been thinking about-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f52e3f8fa4a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13f61ec40de4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2653d61d503.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't get it, how did you come about thinking that they are the same person, and why are you seeking confirmation from ATS memberS? Is this supposed to be a known conspiracy of sorts?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

One is white the other is East Indian.

Not all East Indians have dark brown skin. Some even look like white people, or white people who live in sunnier climates.

I don't get it, how did you come about thinking that they are the same person, and why are you seeking confirmation from ATS memberS?

Sorry, my mistake: I probably should have typed more in my initial post about what led me to post this, but I'm actually not an idiot. I do understand that this sounds like a stupid, outlandish question. But these two people have the exact same face, build, and considerable knowledge in computer science. How do I know? Don't ask.

Couldn't it be possible for someone to consume something or take some kind of drug that would make their complexion lighter? Or maybe even change their voice? I don't friggin know, that's why I'm on this site. I've read crazier, dumber things on this site, but as soon as I saw Karsten's picture, I was shocked.

I don't see the need relevance this has to "General Conspiracy".

Then what category SHOULD this be posted under? If the admins would like to redirect this thread the appropriate category, they can be my guest, and I apologize for getting it wrong.

Also, are you some sort of amateur bounty hunter or something..?

What difference does it make? I'm looking for answers, and I don't know where else to turn.

This is either a hoax or a serious issue that the authorities need to look at...

The authorities won't look at anything unless there is a criminal charge to be filed or if a complaint has been made. It's all heresay (or hearsay).

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Are these two the same?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

No, the second one is useful.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They in fact do not have the exact same face. They have some distinct facial similarities, but I'm pretty sure most of those comes from their facial hair --which isn't even identical. Unless the grad student has done a very good job of changing his look, he is not the criminal.

(Though I have just concocted a theory! The OP is the man in question, both of them, and is trying to find out whether he's sufficiently disguised himself or not!)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Maybe the SO should consider making a Funny Conspiracies/Pointless Conspiracies subforum....

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here's what i want to know, why on the 2nd link the title for the clip is "WANTED: Dead or alive" and the info section goes on to say:

Nobody knows where this guy is or nobody will tell me where this guy is. He smokes A LOT of weed. Like 24/7. He also does coc aine, and possibly even smokes crack. If not, he sure did act like it. He doesn't have any outstanding criminal charges on him, but he was arrested once for breaking and entering into a work colleague's home. The work in question was at Microsoft or IBM. I think he was a tech support guy. He never finished college and he's held jobs at Bell Canada, Microsoft and/or IBM Canada, Green Lawn, Chapters/Indigo Books, and more recently RE/MAX based out of Laval, Quebec, Canada. He owes a lot of money, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's already dead, but I'm looking for confirmation. I'm not a relative so I can't file a police report and he hasn't stolen anything from me.

WTF is this about? are you in charge of this video? Are you aware you cant just post pictures of people saying 'wanted: dead or alive' if you want to find someone? Especially if it says he has no criminal charges pending. Plus, what difference does his drug habits make? You do realise you can't allow others to kill and bring in someone your looking for? if not, hellllllo mental problems!

Dude, you can't go about fighting justice in your own way on behalf of a 'work colleague' said colleague will have to go down to the police station and file a report if he has a problem.

This is really really suss in my opinion.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by bkaust]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
[img][/img]

possibly the most valid case presented on on this thread

[edit on 9-1-2010 by HanoverFat]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

lol, you know, I was actually expecting that in the OP when I was looking at the title

2nd line?!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Are Bush and Obama considered to be the same person? Never heard of this one before. Nevertheless, the 2 people from the OP are definetely different people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join