It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the two witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

^^It looks like one of the two witnesses is the Lord based on where also crucified. Anyone else get that from this? It looks like the Lord is flesh [again] of a different department so to speak. That means the Lord is among in some other faze without fully knowing he is Lord. But I guess he'll find out after being called up to heaven. This is news to me how no one cpointed it out about where crucified which is key.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
"7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

^^It looks like one of the two witnesses is the Lord based on where also crucified. Anyone else get that from this? It looks like the Lord is flesh [again] of a different department so to speak. That means the Lord is among in some other faze without fully knowing he is Lord. But I guess he'll find out after being called up to heaven. This is news to me how no one cpointed it out about where crucified which is key.

Revelations uses highly symbolic imagery.

The beast...from the abyss: the Roman emperor Nero, who symbolizes the
forces of evil, or the antichrist (Rev. 13:1), Daniel 7:2-8, etc

The great city usually refers to Babylon- Rome, Sodom and Egypt- symbols
of immorality, oppression of God's people. Lord crucified is not the geographical
but symbolic Jersusalem that rejects God and his witnesses.
Two witnesses probably represent Christian martyrs fulfilling the office of witness.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

thank you for this reminder!

i have someone who needs to read this
i think you wrote it just for him without knowing.

GOD bless you...

=======================
[hint]:
the two witnesses are Jesus and Mary M.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

It looks like one of the two witnesses is the Lord based on where also crucified. Anyone else get that from this?

It looks like the Lord is flesh [again] of a different department so to speak. That means the Lord is among in some other faze without fully knowing he is Lord

I am sure he knows who he is in that stage.

This is news to me how no one cpointed it out about where crucified which is key.

Revelation 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kingsā€”and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by AeosGuru]

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
As far as I can tell, there are only three threads about this...:

Two Witnesses?? Who are they??

...and none of them have many replies.

top topics

join