It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Mülheim - Germany 01.01.2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I can't tell what it is, if it's real or fake... I just found this vid on youtube. Kind of weird though, but its pretty hard to see. Doesn't look like a plane, helicopter, or fireworks, though.

You decide.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Coincidence that they are here at the beginning of the year? ET recon on development of lower life-forms? ET's checking in on one of their 'test' races? There are many things it could be, but for certain cause for more indepth research on captured video and images of new year sightings and locations of sightings to see if its just a random visit or a planned drawn out mission.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by alt.conspiracy.ufo]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alt.conspiracy.ufo
Coincidence that they are here at the beginning of the year? ET recon on development of lower life-forms? ET's checking in on one of their 'test' races? There are many things it could be, but for certain cause for more indepth research on captured video and images of new year sightings and locations of sightings to see if its just a random visit or a planned drawn out mission.

i find it'd probably just be coincidence as i doubt ET would visit us at intervals in OUR year... and it would be seriously unlikely they would also use a 365day year...so if they are here id probably just assume its coincidence, unless they have our time measurements mapped out as well...

who knows really

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smitts_lgp

Originally posted by alt.conspiracy.ufo

i find it'd probably just be coincidence as i doubt ET would visit us at intervals in OUR year... and it would be seriously unlikely they would also use a 365day year...so if they are here id probably just assume its coincidence, unless they have our time measurements mapped out as well...

who knows really

Yes. We cannot know for sure but going back to another theory of us being a test planet of the unknown ET's they would have mapped out our time structure and maps of our planet. I will be posting soon different threads on multiple views and perspectives of the theories out there.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
sorry for a double post but I left out a piece of information to clarify my view. when I say test planet I am not saying test as in 'creation of' but as in 'introduction to' as in a past visit to the planet aroun the dawn of human exolution introducing a type of technology to our race. And thus justifies the visits back to observe advancements.

P.S. Sorry for the delay in posting times. duty calls.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I dunno , the sound makes it seem like this was shot from behind glass. I know it can be hard to get a shot of something when there are alot of trees about, and also in weather as cold as Europe has had these last few weeks, but I always have a problem with evidence recorded from behind glass, because simple light tricks are so damned easy to pull in that scenario!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
That they are and I am not an expert on video and stuff like that. But there is always the chance that things are faked by weirdos trying to get a little fame who could care less about the things they are saying which makes it harder on people like us who are here to spread the truth. It does get a bit old but hey thts the name of the game

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alt.conspiracy.ufo

I know what you mean ... the thing that makes me angry about it, is that we have enough powers working against the movement as it is. The damned governments of the world are good enough on thier own at messing with us, without the help of private citizens.
People just dont think . To me this is like that junk mail you get from a dozen pizza places, all claiming to be the best, and none of them tasting any better than Dominos!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

I know what you mean ... the thing that makes me angry about it, is that we have enough powers working against the movement as it is. The damned governments of the world are good enough on thier own at messing with us, without the help of private citizens.
People just dont think . To me this is like that junk mail you get from a dozen pizza places, all claiming to be the best, and none of them tasting any better than Dominos!

Yes, I know! But the only thing we can do is to continue on our path of investigation into these matters and posting our findings with honesty. I withold nothing from the public eye but my identity for the reason that murder is justified by the government under the protection of "National Security". And the fact that the government does whatever they want to who ever they want to without fear of punishment. the only reason they get caught by the public is because the release it for PR.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It looks like some kind of rocket. It might be a UFO hovever its more likely that its just something burning in the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wonder what they are shooting at

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well with the greatest respect, the reason for your identity mask is neither here nor there, nor relavent to the video or my opinion on it, but its nice to know where a fellow member is comming from
I guess what we all need to take away from this is that it may look interesting, but if we all do our best to ensure that only the gold gets on here, then we can get rid of the glare from the pretty but worthless glitter that has been messing the place up of late

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

This is what the ISS looks like when it passes overhead about one hour after sunset.

It appears very bright and fades and goes dark as it leaves the
sunlight upper atmosphere and goes into the shadow of the earth.

Very interesting sight but very predictable. Look at skyweather
webb site for schedule in your zip code.

Admission is free.

top topics

join