It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More PYRAMID UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I know this subject has been discussed here, but I just came across couple of more PYRAMID UFO from UK and have my own opinion on why we need to investigate this further! I'm very fasinated by these UFOs as I don't think their hoax, for few reasons. The First pyramid UFO was spotted in Russia the same day as the Norway Spiral www.youtube.com...

The odds of it being a CGI is not completely ruled out (all though if it is, it's done VERY well, shadow and the perspective definition), but the odds of it being "created" and posted on the same day as the Norway Spiral from different users was very odd. Secondly, if it is a balloon then the media/government would have said something (such as this was a balloon, see!), or you would have still seen it up there for days to come, so I'm ruling balloon out. Here's what's even more interesting, more videos show up in UK of an object exactly the same as the Moscow UFO! Both videos appearing after the Moscow UFO in a different part of the world, days later!

UK Pyramid UFO!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Here are the Moscow UFO!

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... (HD)

Now in countries such as Russia the media is completely run by government and you do NOT hear nor see anything on media unless "they" want you to see. I come from a country that is just the same, what you guys witnessed from Iran recently with all the devastation happening during the election is only about %5 (if even that) of what actually got out to the west! The rest is being blocked, you need to understand that the media in North America is NOT fully controled but mostly controlled, very differnt from countries such as Russia and Iran!

In Iran with a population of 70 million, you saw few people get killed over the election (less then %5 rich media that got leaked out), in Moscow where the pyramid shows with population of 8 million in the same location of the UFO population of few thousands with limited media at hand during this event, seeing 3 videos seem more the %5 we saw with 70 million! Just trying to draw you a picture of how difficult it is in some countries, trying to share media or even message with an outside world.

So the government covers this one up, just like the Norway Spiral. To prove what I'm saying, look at the 2 video of the UFO released by RT (don't get me wrong I like RT and how they expose the west, but they also have their own agenda)

here are the videos!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Notice something interesting... 2 different hosts, different days, talking about the same event "exactly word for word" as if they were told (scripted) what to say and to bring up the obvious question, "well if if this object was there then the whole city would have seen it". Well, for one, if "the government" doesn't want you to send info over the net/phone they will block you (like they have in Iran since the election now and have only seen less then %5 of what's actually leaked out by hackers).

Also they're using the "conspiracy nut" tactic, which is "everyone must have seen it" ... well they may have and just not being heard! Just like %90 of Iranians know how horrible these people running our country is but are kept quiet.... %90 of the population is a lot to control, yet they managed for 30 years now.. (hopefully not much longer)!

There were "3" different videos of this object filled at night, one showing these light orbs appearing on a closer shot, the other from a different angle in a different car! and one during the day! And now we see 2 more in UK look exactly the same.

Conclusion! Either there is a "group" of individuals creating a CGI and releasing them around the same time and it happened to match the same day as Norway Spiral, or... the Norway Spiral was a worm hole of a type and this particular UFO went through and became visible around the world withing last few weeks.

I think more time needs to be invested in researching this as I don't think this is a hoax and there is something HUGE going on with what happened the night of Norway Spiral! My gut NEVER lies to me and it's been 30 years of proof... this is something VERY real!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Try having a look at these ??? It may make it clear why alot of folks have left this behind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Thats a massive pain in the waste drain, my apologies. Just type UK pyramid UFO into the search box and click around the redirects, you will find a hell of a lot of pictures of balloons that look a hell of a lot like this object. Sorry for the inconvenience.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

O my bad man. Just realized i clicked on the wrong reply button. That wat meant for the OPs first link.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

No worries. It happens
Remember , breathe out then click

top topics

join