It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is who I am.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello! As you may already tell, I am a firm believer that the governments of this world are involved in a unified conspiracy to cover up knowledge of ET's from the public eye. I feel that it is my job to bring these outrageous violations of public rights of knowledge to light. I spend countless hours studying and skimming through allegations of such topics for volidity before i will attach my name to them as for my name anyone who wants to can call me simply "Mr. Sow". Well there is my brief introduction lets get some words going.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Theres thousands here wo believe the same (including myself) so your definitely not alone there.

Hope to see some of your posts on the ET conspiracies aswell then

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Welcome! I aswell believe there is a conspiracy going on. Look into channeling, its something i just recently have been able to accomplish, and its very very interesting. i was tought online by bashar, id suggest looking at that first, and youtubing bashar channel workshop, theres over 25 parts. do this if you want to personally contact a E.T, the only verification you can have is doing it.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Welcome. I think the good thing about ATS is that it a good source of infomation and opinion whatever your stance.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nice to meet ya, I look forward to hearing what you have offer. Welcome .

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well it is nice to be embraced with open arms upon entering this wonderous place. As i cannot post on main forums yet i will be replying to all topics of interest. If you have made or know of a topic and would like me to input my thoughts just either post the link to the topic here or send me a PM. I am also in the process of writing a short story of findings and the implusability of time travel that i would love for someone to dispute with their own evidence.
-Mr. Sow

new topics

top topics

join