It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent contrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The BBC has a great little photo article explaining how persistent contrails can form into light layers of clouds. I thought it might be interesting for those on either side of the contrail/chemtrail fence.

How contrails form into clouds

I personally don't believe all the hype of chemtrailing for various logistical reasons which is purely my own opinion. As it stands, I have seen persistent contrails form into a light layer of cloud which, scientifically, is possible depending on atmospheric conditions.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
You don't hold to the theory the Illuminati or industrialists and holders
of advanced technology UFOs must dumb their industrial waste into
the skies under orders of the Alien King.

But even with out the Aliens King the hidden industrialists must dump
their illegal waste somehow. Lest people ask how the building waste
got heaped on a dump site. Heavy metals for the aluminum shell for
the craft. Good for the electric field and reflects the magnetic field.

They build the secretive UFO and dispose of the waste by atomizing
with Tesla technology and spread it all over the globe.

Globalization. (Now you know they were talking chemtrails and laughing
at us in code with tbtb special kind of globalization of dumping industrial waste. )

They have the means and quite a good way to hide building the UFO
craft.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
nothing to add, i saw your post on the spiral contrail fiasco thread
and jumped over to here. S + F to show my appreciation for your effort and for finding this. thanks much and keep it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

Thanks Toreishi

I've always been under the belief that is it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and tastes great BBQ'd like a duck then sometimes thats all a duck is....just a duck

[edit on 14-1-2010 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

If it were only that simple. Here, on ATS, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's made by the government to steal the brains of our kids in order to be used in new super soldiers which will be used by the NWO to enslave humanity. In 2012.

This place makes me sad sometimes. ATS used to be full of intellectual discourse. People used to actually LEARN something. Now we have knowledgeable people on one side, and people completely unwilling to learn on the other. Gah.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

too funny yet sad because its true.

Yes, I too remember the days where people used their brains, scientific method and research to come to some kind of truth......sadly my friend those who still investigate like that are called disinfo agents and government schills (I've been called that one before)

......those days are gone.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

G'day QBSneak000

You know, jumping into a "chemtrail" thread is liking jumping into a "reptilian" thread.

Thank you for starting your interesting thread & adding a little "science & reason" into the debate.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks bud, I only do it to try and bring a little logic to a debate. I know the chem threads can be pretty brutal with everyone arguing back and forth like a bunch of school kids.

Science can be our friend and knowledge is best with a bit of research behind it.

After I posted this thread with the science, 3 or so more threads popped up with the same source claiming nefarious deeds being done. I think the search button here at ATS isn't used as often as it should be.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance caused by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formations of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside."

-- Flight to Arras, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. c. 1942

Of course, for a really old reference, here is a description (on the lower-right of the page) of persistent contrails from July, 1921:

new topics

top topics

join