It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would this be the relevant forum for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
talk about song lyric ideas, meshed with philosophical overtones suggested by video enhanced implementations?

sorry, i'm not quite fully oriented yet!

would appreciate any advice or thread moving!

thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sure.

Sounds almost like Jungian analysis with a musical twist.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Sure.

Sounds almost like Jungian analysis with a musical twist.

well, it's hard to seperate musical lyrical interpretation from metaphysics and philosophy, especially when dealing in visual symbolism as heavily as our industries do.

Thanks for the answer tho, I was pretty much sure, looking for a little member validation. Maybe too much in the parking sense!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

There is a music forum on BTS.

TA

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

TA

thank you! i looked for something as blatant as that ~-~ guess I am trying to do too many things at once still!

*man~hood--->it's a female dog in heat!

thanks for the head's up!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyCombatant74

Originally posted by TheAssociate

TA

thank you! i looked for something as blatant as that ~-~ guess I am trying to do too many things at once still!

*man~hood--->it's a female dog in heat!

thanks for the head's up!

Ok, so I went ahead and started a new thread for anyone who is interested in anything I am saying. Hopefully, this number is more than 6 people, who cares anyways, i'm just waiting for a girl here...

So, if anyone is interested, this:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
is where we'll do what I intended by starting this thread

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah... I think the music forum in BTS would be better suited. Now, if you wanted to talk about what effect music has on the spirit or something, then it would fit here.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah... I think the music forum in BTS would be better suited. Now, if you wanted to talk about what effect music has on the spirit or something, then it would fit here.

Ahhhh ok! So this thread need not be removed by the moderator's, just as a side note. I would probably like to come back to it, considering what you have just brought to my scattered table, and thank you, for clearing a spot for yourself!

It's clean, just, also cluttered!

edit note: THIS is the song I would like to begin with. Song and video rather. By a band I have come to love fully, the more I listen them.

and i want to REALLY encourage the women in the house, to come out of their hiding places and talk to us about these things. As men, we're bound to do repeat the same activities over and over, in a perfect, circle, type arrangement. Without the female, we are lost. So don't be shy! I know there are women who will be bursting to come out and play after watching this video!

Please, let's dance, and as they say* where WE come from! Ladies first! If you don't lead the dance our Sisters, than we will have to lead it.

For anyone else, please, feel free to extoll what this movie evokes in you, if anything at all. In the meantime, I will begin what I have been yearning to do anyways.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
At this point, if there is anyone who understands what I am trying to do, go ahead and pick a song. If i have to lead this OP, clearly no one is going to take part. Me, i'm just sitting here, waiting for some cash, so i can meet a nice girl, so i dont need to be on internet boards anymore!

If any one would like to post a song, and watch how we do it. I am open to it.

I will edit in, the shortest version of what I came up with for this song/video, if it strikes me to do so, when it occurs.

I appreciate anyone who has taken time to consider it! I know it can be a trying process, yes I do. In any case.

This:

means your move in certain circles I travel in...

edit note the first:
when the winter was over
she returned there to find him
and her memories filled her with light

she remembered the beauty
she remembered desires

i am the sun in the flame
cold from the flame turns away
and in these winds came a change
she awakes

sister walk through these fields of delight
but i want you to know
desperation's the tenderest trap
so gently you go
what will it take
sister awake

when this beautiful cult of desire
has left you for dead
isolation has cradled the lies
of things left unsaid
what will it take
sister awake

and you'll look to the heaven's above
and taste it's deceit
these temptations have blinded desires
to sleep at their feet
what will it take sister awake

and you'll hear them call out your name
involing the fates
chances are you've travelled too far
in stirring their hate
so what will it take
my sister awake
sister awake
awake
awake
awake!

when the winter was over
she returned there to find him

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Advance Note to Mods:
tried to edit it in, didn't work out, hat trick! U2U any concerns or we proceed under my lead! thank you ahead of time!

The Simulation of the Game Called Life.

Anyone who has read the illuminatimatrix website, understands a few things about how the english language works. I didn't make it all the way to the end, so I can only show what I did learn.

I will point out the relevent features using the features provided to us on ATS, or BTS, wherever this is. "Having said that..."

The WISDOM STATE requires NO THING

Which compels us to ask, Why than? Why are we? Were we really manipulated into coming here? Am I really just "atomic light energy".

Well, it seems, a little yes, and a little no! It depends on your dialectical inclinations, which are predicated by the sub-atomic, self-replicating infinite source of beam(pulsar) light energy! Polarities, anyone? Some of us are men. Some of us are wo~men. Plain, and simple. Black, and white. Left, and right. The dialectical imposition of rigid indecision, must be stopped! The fence is now leaning dangerously towards one perceived side of the event. The arbitrary notion of the negative value we associate to those things that which we do not want!

Am I making myself clear? I will try harder.

Postive and Negative are "arbitrary values". By that, I mean, you determine the gravity of "good" and "bad" in this world. If you were raised by parents who came into life during the late 60's, than you probably feel a little closer to the true importance, of the world life experience. The NOW~OWN~NWO thing. The New World Order, of the Illuminati Matrix World Fascist Control Grid.

Which I might add, is already, fully in place. Most of you have no idea how unruly you want to be, but are granted the illusion of self~control! What great news for the entire world! 2001, anyone? And I do mean the monkeys with sticks and bones kind. Further, you have no idea how easily you are already being manipulated. You can't imagine it, because you are still versing yourself in trans-dimensional, yet ever so arbitrary value systems. Moving right along, what happens to a human after they hit the 7th dimension, I couldn't tell you. Personally, I stopped keeping track, of track lines. Foot~prints. Random usage of other peoples magic~! I say! It has nothing to do, with own~ing, the nwo, of the now!

Sorry!

Dialectical indecision making process = failure to pull trigger. And you know what happens to you if you freeze up in combat! Love Game anyone? ;D

Maybe I haven't researched the dimensional aspects of the human experience. Some nagging voice in the back of my mind, tells me, I only have to if I want to. The thing that everyone is so in fear of everyday of their lives. It's coming. And there's nothing they can do stop it. As in No Thing. Projected light, in the thought form brand, of dialectical rigid indecision making, DEMON~-~STRAIGHT spine. The Illuminati. Light Bearers. Light Bringers. Satan. The Light. Lucifer. The Light. Jesus, the light, Horus, the Light.

Or, if you were paying attention in the 70's, the light beam. It's a fine line. When bending, be careful. You don't trip it. It trips you. How do I know this? Because I am able to deliver this kind of message, at this point in time. Which goes by a lot of names. One of the more obscure ones, is NOW.

Getting back to the song. I think it would be best to let what i've just said sink in a little, before continuing now with my thoughts on it. I would again, encourage anyone who has any background on these themes and ideas, to throw yourself in. Don't worry about the waters, shark free tonight! Other wise the next post will be a short going on of what my impressions of the lyrics are saying to us! It's just like a waltz. I led, i followed. Let's let it happen people. Otherwise, I make 15 bucks a pop and get the girl anyways, so! ;D

Ladies...come out come out where~-~ever you are!~Farming is for the weekdays! tuhheehee!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"when the winter was over ~ she returned there to find him
and her memories filled her with light"
win~t~er is indicating a sleep state - slumber period - hiber~nation state - snow - when was this winter time? how do we have winter before chicken and eggs?
she who? returned where? him who? The sentence structure indicates he stayed somewhere, she's coming back from a decision made previous to her re-arrival(reb-boot?)
memories of what? what light? MEME is to repeat beat - time is to confound with illusions of life and death

"she remembered the beauty ~ she remembered desires
there was a time of beauty MEMEber? what was this beauty! as a guy, i can admit i like beautiful things, what is this particular one than? may i see?
there was a time of yearning, wanting, living Lots of MEMEing going down so far!
the cyclical nature of time fills her with more "light" - as in energy, or light energy! after all - that's what everything is!

"i am the sun in the flame ~ cold from the flame turns away
and in these winds came a change ~ she awakes"
the sun in the flame - the heat upon heat - the burning hand of self sacrifice - which one do you burn with, or was it yearn? Yarn anyone? Both hands for knitting tho!
the heat while not confounded is turned back from the cold, why? can't this heat burn through the cold? who runs what and where are we? cold FROM the flame, how is that?
winds - winds of air, air is like a breath - a breath of life, bringing more air, more life - these winds of mists bring change! the swirling mist of creation? re-birth maybe?
she does? so, she was sleeping, and now, she is waking up! ok! night time is over kind of thing~unless of course you dont work the morning shift!

"sister walk through these fields of delight ~ but i want you to know
desperation's the tenderest trap ~ so gently you go
what will it take ~ sister awake"
sister - walk - through - these - fields - delight all arbitrary values on the dimensional level - doesnt matter what label you assign to them - its all the same thing. projected thought form
and light energy. knowing is illuminating the bulb - turning the light on - projecting the unseen outward into the unknown - we don't see it - still happens, all day - every day
desperation is a trap - why? because we set it ourselves, and for ourselves. we just set out about it in a way that we cant hold ourselves responsible for the deed
original sin anyone? out you go - sorry, things just didnt work out. not you, it's our rules! you didnt abide!
what's it going to take to understand when under the roof of another man, or woman's house, you abide
Sister, not Brother. Not the biggest band in the world of course, but then, one of my favorites anyways! They know and don't say, or don't know and want to know it so bad they will
subject themesleves to the life of a "star" to express it! not me thanks, i like my privacy!

"when this beautiful cult of desire ~ has left you for dead
isolation has cradled the lies ~ of things left unsaid
the cult of faith based initiatives~desire - of course! otherwise, how else did we get here!? illuminati, anyone? where are these guys? how did they do it? why did they do it? when did they do it? bunch of guys, standing around, did all of this?
one by one, night after night ~ - the winding rabbit hole spiral - ~ leading deeper and deeper in to the mystery that got you falling in the first place! 11, anyone? as in November
synergy - synchronicity - 2 + 2 = 5 every time, unless you are looking for 4 = it's called progress 4 is already in place = 2 + 2 IS 4. You take the next step, 5
multi dimensional wholeness ~-~ understanding the value and relationship of one thing to another thing - cherishing those every things - challenging to love them - self awareness
the female generative form of the universe spits another sun out - pulsing into the atmosphere we call space

"and you'll look to the heaven's above ~ and taste it's deceit
these temptations have blinded desires ~ to sleep at their feet
not contained in an idea - a thought form is a projected wave of light beam energy that stems from the cerebral cortex of understanding. Stupid is, as stupid does.
there is no Son Rising, or Rising Sun to save "man(including womb-ann)" the christ consciousness is 4rth dimensional reptilian awareness of the super ego
game on - you either turn a blind eye to the rising powers within the new awareness spectrum of light energy(Overloard, anyone?), or you don't turn a blind eye to it!
guess what most people are doing when they get to it? NLP much, was the way it was put to me, I suppose you might say!
Sister Awake - are there any Lunar Goddess, or Mother Earth sisters in the house? it's time!

"and you'll hear them call out your name ~ invoking the fates
chances are you've travelled too far ~ in stirring their hate
so what will it take ~ my sister awake
sister awake ~ awake ~ awake ~ awake!"
the within awakens - the sleeper within awakens to new dimensional understanding(if that's what you need to hear) - the earth works its magick with or without our perfect circles and
cycles of dimensional orbit - It's called, the Book of Eli, or in space circles, Eli~ptical orbit of the earth around the sun, the moon around the earth, the solar system around the spiral
milky way ~ way too out of the way for something we have no say in ~!~ there is nothing to the Illuminati New World Order, unless there is the God New World Order. Reflection, anyone?
Mirrors of the ego - hopefully shattering with every mind expanding punch to the face ~ Happy Fight Club Night?! ~ Homework Assignment #1 I AM not special
the order - of the universe that is(Isis=Mom) = to follow the spiral - to ride the snake - because we are all making the same decisions as one another - just at different moments in time
the sister is alive in all of us - in the rose and cross ORDER ~-~ we see an attempt to bring the faithful home - that means, no more carrying that big ol #ing cross around!
The heart is where the blood is pumping from! The heart is where the life pours forth! The heart is the blood, is the hub of the line, is the Blood Line~ Think, atomic particles NOW!
the woman in you ~ the woman in me ~ the woman in we ~-~ its called our "heart"

"when the winter was over ~ she returned there to find him
the last age of pisces - the age of the fish which is ruled over by the house of the water bearer ~-~ Ice, anyone? When Hell does freeze over, we'll be here, Loving~!
You'll be here too ~-~ if that's what you want!
the light beam is the spinning laser, projecting across the holographic disc of the world simulation ~-~ you can't have atomic particles without light energy ~ atomic light energy is the observable
universe around us ~ every atomic particle is a receiver and transceiver of atomic light energy~ Tesla anyone?

At this point, do we have any questions, or concerns about any oh what i may or may not have just said? ;D Where is God in this you may be asking yourself? Look into a mirror when asking, feel free to punch!

top topics

join