It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am back! Here is my alien ufo video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sperical123
I believe if you would try and point out exactly what and where you see, it would help considerately. The frames did help some, but not enough of them. You have gotten an incredible response, and you have created passion for information, all you need to do now, is help the want-er's to see your visions & entities, because they want to see what your seeing, so point it out to them! Of coarse your going to have a few disbelievers, but that's what this website is all about, Right or wrong?Don't let it bother you, just try and help them so as the next time you post another of your videos they'll by chomping at the bit for the next in your series! Good luck in your adventure's!

Excellent post! Thank you. Here is a picture that outlines the most obvious face and it is the face that the ball with red blinking lights emerges from. The face appears to smile over time.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skits from 1979 with father guido sarducci

Find the pope in the pizza.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid

Originally posted by sperical123
I believe if you would try and point out exactly what and where you see, it would help considerately. The frames did help some, but not enough of them. You have gotten an incredible response, and you have created passion for information, all you need to do now, is help the want-er's to see your visions & entities, because they want to see what your seeing, so point it out to them! Of coarse your going to have a few disbelievers, but that's what this website is all about, Right or wrong?Don't let it bother you, just try and help them so as the next time you post another of your videos they'll by chomping at the bit for the next in your series! Good luck in your adventure's!

Excellent post! Thank you. Here is a picture that outlines the most obvious face and it is the face that the ball with red blinking lights emerges from. The face appears to smile over time.

Oh Mandroid.....

I can't take it anymore.....

I've just done a rib...

Oh no.....there goes another one....

You win mate!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey Mandroid,

Do your friends have names at least?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I love you for even taking a look at what I have to present. As the veils lift and new truths emerge I want you to know that I forgive and even celebrate all your wisecracks. Something we all share is an enjoyment of life.

namaste
mandroid

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I love you for even taking a look at what I have to present. As the veils lift and new truths emerge I want you to know that I forgive and even celebrate all your wisecracks. Something we all share is an enjoyment of life.

namaste
mandroid

You are soooooooooooo far out there, yet you have such a positive attitude, I am going to make you one of my ATS friends.

I hope I don't regret this, Mandroid.....

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have had so much fun reading this thread and i love the guys attitude he seems really genuine in what he see's but for the life of me i can't ! But when he posted the smiley picture i pissed myself so gave him S&F ! ha ha ha Classic !

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I can't see the entities that you are talking about Mandroid. I've been following your thread, and have taken the time to look at your video in full screen, starting and stopping.

I can't say with any certainty that there is nothing there. I can only say that I don't perceive it myself. Perhaps if one were in your shoes, seeing the scene in real-time, it would be different.

Regardless, I appreciate your taking the time to present it to us. I think it takes sand to introduce something that a person knows in advance will probably not be embraced by the majority of the audience, and for that I have respect.

I spend a lot of time in the bush. Real bush -- almost jungle, but somewhat different. I'm really at home there. I sometimes hear things, and I don't try to affix an explanation to the sounds. I figure that if I keep my mind open, the source will present itself if it is sentient. So far, only soldier crabs and iguanas. I see things move from the corner of my eyes, and I hold myself very still as I was once trained to do, and I wait patiently to see if I can perceive the source.

I've seen a lot a nasty crap in my life. I feel at home in the bush, and it calls to me. Maybe there is something there that is better than us. I really don't know, but I'll promise you that if I ever have a sense that there is an entity(s) lurking there that I can photograph, I will do so and then be in the same place as you.

Thanks for sharing your works.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
I have had so much fun reading this thread and i love the guys attitude he seems really genuine in what he see's but for the life of me i can't ! But when he posted the smiley picture i pissed myself so gave him S&F ! ha ha ha Classic !

Did you even look to see that ball that moved? tee hee ha ha nothing to see here eh? these are not the droids you're looking for? nano nano...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Shazbot!

Where's the ball?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents
Shazbot!

Where's the ball?

ok. Do you see anything green that could be recognized as tree leaves? I'd just like to set a baseline for observational awareness.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Great video of the woods and rocks...not sure whats there is but if you see something Im all for for ya.

This is my first post reply and first day on ATS. So this is all new to me. Been reading ATS for awhile though. Didnt want to join until I had something to contribute. I cant create a thread to get this on here yet but maybe you guys can help. Hopefully you will like.

I shot this in Houston on Jan 1 2010. Great movie of the moon. Just watch the left side.

www.youtube.com...

If the link doesnt work

Moon...Airplane...UFOs...go figure

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I see this has ended up in the jokes, puns & pranks section.

I've never been here before...

Wow....check ouit the BB's

Here's one for you, me ol' mate mandroid...

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoFigure52
Great video of the woods and rocks...not sure whats there is but if you see something Im all for for ya.

This is my first post reply and first day on ATS. So this is all new to me. Been reading ATS for awhile though. Didnt want to join until I had something to contribute. I cant create a thread to get this on here yet but maybe you guys can help. Hopefully you will like.

I shot this in Houston on Jan 1 2010. Great movie of the moon. Just watch the left side.

www.youtube.com...

If the link doesnt work

Moon...Airplane...UFOs...go figure

no fear bruddah. always speak your truth and act from love, from your heart. It's all good!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Getting to this comment was worth reading this whole thread.
Loved it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
[edit on 9-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Getting to this comment was worth reading this whole thread.
Loved it.

I might get him over for a bar-b-q & a few beers

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
WOW! evidence of control. Your media will be controlled. You will believe what is good. Do NOT challenge the dominant paradigm. Spare a dime for high speed internet??? Pleaz guvnah???

One day I will bump this thread and several will be embarrassed. I want them, to know that I love them. It is ok.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by mandroid]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

WOW! evidence of control. Your media will be controlled. You will believe what is good. Do NOT challenge the dominant paradigm. Spare a dime for high speed internet??? Pleaz guvnah???

One day I will bump this thread and several will be embarrassed. I want them, to know that I love them. It is ok.

Is this what you are trying to say?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

Is this what you are trying to say?

no. maybe something more like this. again probably too far out there for the masses. Stay in comfort zone if must.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join