It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am back! Here is my alien ufo video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow i can see him! Oh wait...its just a leaf. Damn leafs always get in the way

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Cioxolo]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Please point out what I was supposed to have seen, because right now I feel like I just wasted a bit of my time.

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Ya know......I'd swear this video has been posted here before. That video was met with the same responses we're seeing here.

"What are we supposed to be looking at?"

"It just looks like rocks to me"

I'll do a little digging and see if we might find this video.

Does the OP wish to state that this video is original and his or her's personal property?

Becker

Yes it is mine. I cut out a lot of the extra stuff. I think someone else posted the original longer version of the video I put up on youtube.

Good idea about the stills.

I will go back and use the YouTube editing tool to circle some of the interesting things in question. After that I may post stills if people still aren't seeing anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
With all due respect to OP , putting a box round the area isnt going to help . I know where you meant, but I just cant see any damn thing at all . If you publish some stills then maybe you can mark exactly what pixels you are asking us to see ??

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

mate you need a good swift slap for tryin to be funny and wasting peoples time

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulsterman

mate you need a good swift slap for tryin to be funny and wasting peoples time

You don't know me very well. My intentions are to show some of the things that I see that may be of interest to people interested in unusual phenomena. I bid you good day.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

i dont think thats it at all, i think you put that video up here so you could sit back and laugh at all the comments of people trying to find things that you know are not there, because not one other person on here has seen anything

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulsterman

i dont think thats it at all, i think you put that video up here so you could sit back and laugh at all the comments of people trying to find things that you know are not there, because not one other person on here has seen anything

How could I know what people would or would not be able to see before I posted the video? I do not claim the ability to time travel.

Please view my ATS thread regarding some of my other photos:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by mandroid]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

hahaha, im not saying you can or can not time travel,
all im saying is that there is nothing but trees and leaves and rocks in your video, and i've watched it a few times. and the boxes show nothing either

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

ya cant beat a good dose of kramer

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ulsterman

I guess that depends what kind of bat you are using.
Heh

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I saw a car go past. That was the highlight of the video for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I did see 3 little out lines of what could be aliens,2 did have different expressions,,I didnt like their faces.

The way I can tell you how I see them is imagine something materializing and from the first stage you just see an outline,thats how I see em.

I see the red dot to which was eery as it seemed it came from an area where it would have been around these wotever they are hands.

Edit to say this

Would it be so unbelieveable for aliens to materialize from their ships to ground?

Oh unless you dont believe in them at all

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Alienmindflare]

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
I did see 3 little out lines of what could be aliens,2 did have different expressions,,I didnt like their faces.

The way I can tell you how I see them is imagine something materializing and from the first stage you just see an outline,thats how I see em.

I see the red dot to which was eery as it seemed it came from an area where it would have been around these wotever they are hands.

You are on the right track. The reality is my camera sucks. At 10MP it's better than a camera phone but the picture isn't very good. Part of the reason the picture is bad is that there is interference from an unknown to me source. Some of the places I shoot video the picture is quite clear but in other places not so much.

What I have captured is unusual phenomena that I call interdimensional or alien for lack of a better term because I do not know what it is. These entites appear to be cloaked and are usually not seen. I am not sure why my camera is picking these items up.

The type of response I have received is expected on ATS. There seems to be a paranoia about people coming here and posting videos that try to pull the wool over your eyes. As if I have access to a Hollywood studio and I make these special effects myself.

think cloaking and "magic eye". think about the technologies that exist that make one invisible. think about holograms.

I just took the video.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OP, Have you lost your mind out there in those woods?..Man get some help I mean really.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

you dont seem to be having much luck winning people over with this footage

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just when you thought that the threads in this forum couldn't get any worse.

Prediction.

Soon we will see a video of undeniable proof of UFO's and Aliens of someone filming their popcorn ceiling.

I always see shapes in that.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

My camera is 10.2 megapixel, and sir I can tell you that in both video and camera mode, you can pretty much see a ciggarette paper from fifteen feet, so I would LOVE to know what kind of interferance you are having.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yes...uhmm i saw the red light
how meny did you smoke to see it?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Gloster]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join